Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Union Flag suit man in the Broomloan ?

Talking Union Flag suit man in the Broomloan ?

Own up , are you on here ?
    Don't know if he is a regular there as my season ticket used to be at the Copland Rd end of the GF. I was sat in the West Enclosure and clocked this Bear.
    Where did you get that rig-oot

Default Re: Union Flag suit man in the Broomloan ?

Saw him in the Wee Rangers Club before the game

Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Idioteque View Post
    Saw him in the Wee Rangers Club before the game

Brilliant
    Heard a guy next to me comment that he looked like an American wrestler

I saw him before the game,polis were talking to him. then i saw him in the broomloan going nuts, when davis took a corner.

KAB is offline Rangers anchor will hold through any storm!

Is it not GS in his jammies?

It was wee nacho

Didnt see him but clocked the boy in BF3 with what can only be described as an absolute belter of a Rangers kilt, plain Rangers blue with a RFC crest and 5 stars on the front, very impressive indeed.

met him after the game , he came over and introduced himself. Yes he does post on here, he,s from london.

ill need to go to Specsavers...i thought it was a bird!!.....thats what happens when you get a seat in the Club Deck!!!lol

On the subject of people dressing up at the games, did anyone see the guy dressed in head to toe in a blue lycra number in the east enclosure? I thought i was seeing things at first!

Saw him both at the game and in the WRC before the game.

He did look like a wrestler!

Great effort with the suit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Superally51 View Post
    On the subject of people dressing up at the games, did anyone see the guy dressed in head to toe in a blue lycra number in the east enclosure? I thought i was seeing things at first!
    I saw this Was quite funny , dont know how he managed to see the game though

Saw the guy with the Union Flag suit in the WRC.

He looked as if he was having a great time, videoing on the phone joining in with every song.

If you do post on here - Great Effort Mate, well done.

WATP.

I saw him, did he have long blond corn braided hair

He was with two rather tipsy young ladies who had no jumpers or jackets.......good luck to them.

I seen him yes. Looked like he had a great time

Quote Originally Posted by robert11s View Post
    Own up , are you on here ?
    Don't know if he is a regular there as my season ticket used to be at the Copland Rd end of the GF. I was sat in the West Enclosure and clocked this Bear.
    Where did you get that rig-oot
    alright bears!!! ok, own up time. it was me!!! glad that you all liked the UF suit. it is a belter. met and made many new friends on wednesday. had one of my best ibrox visits for a long time. champions league nights at ibrox carry so much more punch.
    met some great lads from northern ireland in wrc before game. also man from delmonte nice fella had a wee chat with him. a good few people had a few photo's done with me too. maybe someone can post a couple on here! be interesting to see if any will wear similar in future games eh???
    a swear one geezer offered me 150 for it! i quietly told him where to get it for alot cheaper. just not in ma nature to rip people off. especially a well tipsy bear.
    also the few top lads from northern ireland had a few photo's done. top, top lads they were. and of course met a few lovely ladies who were well funny.
    also being a londoner some assume your a chelsea lad but im rangers through and through. goes back to ma grandad who was a big bluenose. im in benidorm for the valencia home game (dont ask!!!) and will be weraing ma suit again with pride. hope to see a few of you in benidorm at the selected bar. also planning to go to valencia away and will be at manu game. once again had a great night, thanks to all that made it even better. was a belter. cheers bears. W.A.T.P
    Last edited by cockney gers boy; 01-10-2010 at 10:01.

I picked up a pair of these in the sale at Next last weekend for 10....

Plenty available on the net....

http://www.google.co.uk/products?rlz...ed=0CC8QzAMwAA

The perfect accessory for your suit... or just to noise up neighbours in the garden.

saw the boy with the blue morph suit on at aberdeen, police told him he wasnt allowed the mask part over his face as you couldn't c him obviously. Boy tried to plead that it was for charity but the greetin faced police woman wasn't having it.

Quote Originally Posted by cockney gers boy View Post
    alright bears!!! ok, own up time. it was me!!! glad that you all liked the UF suit. it is a belter. met and made many new friends on wednesday. had one of my best ibrox visits for a long time. champions league nights at ibrox carry so much more punch.
    met some great lads from northern ireland in wrc before game. also man from delmonte nice fella had a wee chat with him. a good few people had a few photo's done with me too. maybe someone can post a couple on here! be interesting to see if any will wear similar in future games eh???
    a swear one geezer offered me 150 for it! i quietly told him where to get it for alot cheaper. just not in ma nature to rip people off. especially a well tipsy bear.
    also the few top lads from northern ireland had a few photo's done. top, top lads they were. and of course met a few lovely ladies who were well funny.
    also being a londoner some assume your a chelsea lad but im rangers through and through. goes back to ma grandad who was a big bluenose. im in benidorm for the valencia home game (dont ask!!!) and will be weraing ma suit again with pride. hope to see a few of you in benidorm at the selected bar. also planning to go to valencia away and will be at manu game. once again had a great night, thanks to all that made it even better. was a belter. cheers bears. W.A.T.P
    have you got a brother called jim ?

Quote Originally Posted by cockney gers boy View Post

did ye throw a double six with the ladies beside you

Quote Originally Posted by wandsworth blue View Post
    have you got a brother called jim ?
    no mate...

Quote Originally Posted by differentclass View Post
    did ye throw a double six with the ladies beside you
    dont be mad!
    was there for the game....although its always nice to meet pretty ladies when your in a uf suit!

Any pictures of this mad man haha ?

lol the special one (poster on here) took a few pictures of you mate. Nice to meet you !