View RSS Feed

ibroxkev

1. These videos replays in football now

Quote Originally Posted by permatan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devilman View Post
    It's a good idea but they really need to work on the communication. As for using it in Scottish football - Celtic will 100% find a way to abuse it.
    With their history, there's no doubt about it.
    At the moment it looks like three guys around a monitor are calling the shots rather than the ref requesting it. They also need to be telling us why they are going to video review.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Harry Forrester - suspended by club

Quote Originally Posted by supergers07 View Post
    midfielder Harry Forrester after he was sent away from Auchenhowie and told to find himself a club this summer.

It is understood that boss Caixinha has been less than impressed with Forrester’s attitude and efforts since the squad returned to pre-season training and there is no way back for the 26-year-old at Ibrox.
    Glad to see that we finally have a gaffer who's putting the foot down and getting rid of those who don't deserve to be at the club.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Grand Tour

I wasn't impressed with the second episode at all. The whole anti-terror sketch was pretty poor and went in for too long. They need to get out on the road in each destination
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rst

Quote Originally Posted by kilwinnin ranger View Post
    Thanks christine.
    the rst can just keep the tenner, i will cancel my subscription DD before joining club1872.
    Sorry to be dragging this up but the thread was the only way that I ever got a reply from the RST: on 3rd June I received the following email but since then my emails requesting an update have been ignored

Dear Member,

We acknowledge your request to withdraw your community shares in BuyRangers, and confirm your application will be processed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

-->