PDA

View Full Version : Surely AngelaH is who we think she is?

The Doctor
25-02-2014, 17:09
I was browsing the tripadvisor site for some info on a Glasgow eatery when I noticed That Ibrox was listed as the 12th most popular attraction in Glasgow.

Browsing through the reviews I noted that there was the usual Timmy's denigrating the club with their usual bile, when I came across a one star entry by an AngelaH that stated the following.

"I have never been to a football match in my life and will never be back, the language from both adults( females ) and kids was awful, the football itself was great, as you would expect it does get heated at times but behaviour from the fans awfull"

Surely it couldn't be our erstwhile regular Rangers hater could it?

http://tinyurl.com/k6cnalg

Teddyjohn
25-02-2014, 17:14
Some great reviews there from people coming up from down south for a game and being blown away, always nice to read such compliments.

brianhrfc
25-02-2014, 17:17
I was browsing the tripadvisor site for some info on a Glasgow eatery when I noticed That Ibrox was listed as the 12th most popular attraction in Glasgow.

Browsing through the reviews I noted that there was the usual Timmy's denigrating the club with their usual bile, when I came across a one star entry by an AngelaH that stated the following.

"I have never been to a football match in my life and will never be back, the language from both adults( females ) and kids was awful, the football itself was great, as you would expect it does get heated at times but behaviour from the fans awfull"

I would imagine that is she had attended ibrox, it would have been when we were playing celtc. Therefore she is probably spot on about the language from adults and kids around her as she'd have been inamongst the great unwashed.

Bristol_bnose
25-02-2014, 17:18
Anyone from the detective agency fancy doing a review of "Dougie KC" from Paisley?

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-a/03/ff/06/37/dougiekc.jpg

If singing sectarian songs normally based upon a battle that occurred in Ireland in the 17th century is your bag then this is the place to be. If on the other hand you have no interest in such nonsense and want to indulge in a bit of a sporting spectacle then this is best avoided. The entire experience of the football is overtaken by the overly apparent religious hatred and bile. Go watch your local team whether that be professional, junior or amateur as football is football.

Basically we've had 11 'terrible' reviews from jobless tarrier freaks who spend their waking hours thinking about us and over 150 excellent/very good reviews from actual paying customers.

Le Big Bear Bum
25-02-2014, 17:20

how can you refuse to go back to something you've never been to :confused:

daft boot

Scrubs UK Redux
25-02-2014, 17:25
I don't believe that the repugnant **** has actually ever left her parents basement never mind attend a football stadium.

She does not attend any games at The Emptihad as she 'can't afford it'. :D

kirkierangers
25-02-2014, 17:27

daft boot

My thoughts as well, can only think it was a typo.:blink:

W.A.T.P.

Le Big Bear Bum
25-02-2014, 17:37
My thoughts as well, can only think it was a typo.:blink:

W.A.T.P.

gypo more like :D

Lucky_Duck
25-02-2014, 17:37
edit- copper you say :D

Bristol_bnose
25-02-2014, 17:40
His other on the piggery

So not a yahoo, surprisingly. Just a sad, lonely arsehole.

loud and proud
25-02-2014, 17:51
The review angelah gives is total incoherent rubbish.

So it must be her.

Demarkation
25-02-2014, 17:52
He's (DoogieKC) right about not exposing yer children (at the piggery), but. Dunno about there being a lot of lonely arseholes there :blink:

chateaubleu
25-02-2014, 17:55
Doogie will be one of the Buddies' boo brigade.

Del
25-02-2014, 17:58
His other on the piggery

http://i57.tinypic.com/t4xm4p.jpg

St Mirren fan by then looks of his Youtube account.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo Fecking Booooooooooooooooooooooooo:ninja:

Bavarian Bear
25-02-2014, 18:03
Think may have met this guy.Big buddies fan,think he may run one of there buses.

He's also Paisley CID!

if its same guy.But that baw head looks familiar

hyramotyre
25-02-2014, 18:03
"dougiekc. This user has also played as: Dougie Chalmers Strathclyde, United Kingdom (Great Britain)."

Might narrow it down a bit.

macsloyal
25-02-2014, 18:04
Dougie is a St Mirren fan and a copper. :D

hyramotyre
25-02-2014, 18:05
Think may have met this guy.Big buddies fan,think he may run one of there buses.

He's also Paisley CID!

if its same guy.But that baw head looks familiar

I suspect you are correct. Was wondering where I knew the name from.

Bouncy
25-02-2014, 18:05
wonder what the reviews of AngelaH's 'home movie' would be if posted on a review site :D

old bluebell
25-02-2014, 18:07

daft boot

glad you poste that i was beginning to doubt both my eyes and sanity :confused:

sirdrinksalot
25-02-2014, 18:11
I exchanged pleasantries with a St Midden fan on YouTube a few years back, the levels of hatred the scumbag had for Rangers was unbelievable, he trotted out all the usual tired old nonsense about us being bigoted and sectarian, I done a bit of digging on the prick and of course he had slaughtered Gus McPherson on previous posts and replies to other St Midden fans, calling him a Hun bastard and all the rest of it :roll:

Top_Cat
25-02-2014, 18:18
Where does the shit pit feature in Glasgows list of attractions to visit?

Bouncy
25-02-2014, 18:25
Where does the shit pit feature in Glasgows list of attractions to visit? Harriet Harman was part of a group that spoke highly of it

robandmundt
25-02-2014, 18:25
Couple of people getting mixed up with their reviews I think :D

“A play a pie and a pint”
Reviewed 3 December 2013
i would highly recommend doing this when in Glasgow - it's such a great idea and a great way to do something a little different..and perhaps get out the rain....the play was entertaining and an enjoyable way to see local actors...I was slightly disappointed with the pie as I don't eat meat so had a piece of quiche instead, it was a very nice piece of quiche to be fair but I was hoping for a veggie pie at least...the pint was wonderful. The cellar where they play is staged it quite dingy but I thought this added to the atmosphere of the play that was showing that week. The pub above looked nice and warm and cosy so if the pie/quich doesn't fill you up then this looks like a good place to stop afterwards. Highly recommend!

Also...

"Robbie Williams"
Brilliant concert, amazing!! The stadium seems good though, but i am not the greatest to comment on them as i've only ever been to two including this one.

:D

robandmundt
25-02-2014, 18:26
Where does the shit pit feature in Glasgows list of attractions to visit?

19 behind us :)

superbear
25-02-2014, 18:59

To be honest, I'd expect her to say worse than that.

giantchelsea
25-02-2014, 19:47
"The football was great"

How old was that post ? :D

Bowery Boys
25-02-2014, 20:18
Dougie is a St Mirren fan and a copper. :D

Otherwise known as a c*nt :D

bilkobear
25-02-2014, 21:58
Otherwise known as a c*nt :D

Surely you mean.....a lying cvunt? :confused:

Calvers72
25-02-2014, 22:17
St Mirren fan by then looks of his Youtube account.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo Fecking Booooooooooooooooooooooooo:ninja:

The St.Mirren anthem. :D That's one sad bastard sitting there typing that shit desperately hoping he turns people away from Ibrox when outside interest has arguably never been higher than it is now ironically as we're playing lower league football and the exposure of the champions league is just a memory for now.

nosh111
25-02-2014, 22:59

also noticed the piggery was ranked 31th most popular, that's about right

Amity75
26-02-2014, 00:09
Angela Haggerty sent me a photo of her fanny on Twitter. It looked like a vandalised bus seat.

ikip loyal
26-02-2014, 00:20
Angela Haggerty sent me a photo of her fanny on Twitter. It looked like a vandalised bus seat.

................that someone had dropped a week old doner kebab into :eek:

Big Jamesy
26-02-2014, 02:40
Anyone from the detective agency fancy doing a review of "Dougie KC" from Paisley?

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-a/03/ff/06/37/dougiekc.jpg

Basically we've had 11 'terrible' reviews from jobless tarrier freaks who spend their waking hours thinking about us and over 150 excellent/very good reviews from actual paying customers.

This guy did an equally scathing review on the Piggery!
St Midden fan methinks:D

gourockblue50
26-02-2014, 06:28
19 behind us :)

Mibees we should be on there advising folk of their history etc.:D