PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Finance Director?

Northampton Lodger
25-02-2014, 05:14
Who is our current FD ? I have no recollection of us formally announcing Stockdales replacement. Is it the consultant Wallace brought in or someone else. I also have never anything from our current chairmen since the AGM. Not a single quote.

dereksmallsloyal
25-02-2014, 06:03
We don't have one. Something the Board has gone silent on. I think Philip Nash is effectively doing the job on a consultant basis. Another shambles of course - but no FD is better than a useless and self serving one like Stockers.

Totem
25-02-2014, 06:05
We don't have one. Something the Board has gone silent on. I think Philip Nash is effectively doing the job on a consultant basis. Another shambles of course - but no FD is better than a useless and self serving one like Stockers.

I think it's excellent that he can do this, and also fit in the RSEA work.

Northampton Lodger
25-02-2014, 06:17

So out of the current board we only have one guy capable of speaking publicly - Graham Wallace. We seem to have two that are completely invisible Somners and Crichton. No wonder we are a shambles.

Coza
25-02-2014, 07:12
A business the size of rangers doesn't really need a FD. It needs a strong FC (which I doubt we have).

Worked for much larger companies that had no FD.

shorerdbear
25-02-2014, 08:37
Without hijacking the thread, do we have a company secretary too? Toxic Brian was also the secretary and I can't recall any announcements on either positions being filled.

supergers07
25-02-2014, 08:40
Wallace is an accountant

Valley Bluenose
25-02-2014, 10:20
If reports of us being skint are to be believed why would we need a Financial Director?:roll:

buster
25-02-2014, 10:32
New book coming out at the beginning of April..........

"One-Way Financial Direction and Wheelbarrows"

by Brian Stockbridge.

------------------------------

IIRC he doubled as Company Sectretary, so who is doing that job?