PDA

View Full Version : Bayern Munich/ Dortmund tickets?

Womble2011
27-12-2013, 22:38
Trying to organize my 30th next year. Want to go to Germany and go to watch either bayern or Dortmund.

How can I get tickets for these games? Looking at Viagogo... But i don't know if that site can be trusted? Anyone got experience of viagogo or got any other sites or ways to get tickets?

deutschlandbear
27-12-2013, 22:50
Trying to organize my 30th next year. Want to go to Germany and go to watch either bayern or Dortmund.

How can I get tickets for these games? Looking at Viagogo... But i don't know if that site can be trusted? Anyone got experience of viagogo or got any other sites or ways to get tickets?

I have used the viagogo a couple of times for tickets and had no problems. Pay over face value of course

Try the dortmund website for tickets also.

Dumfriesbear
27-12-2013, 22:53
I bought tickets through the Bayern website a number of years ago for a Dortmund game.

watp
no surrender

Blue Phoenix
27-12-2013, 23:33
Used Thomas Cook sports for full football packages in England. Might do Germany too? Worth a check..

Captain Jock
27-12-2013, 23:43
Shop around all the tix websites.
If you manage to blag tickets for the Allianz, you won't be disappointed!

chucknorris
28-12-2013, 11:06
Viagogo are the official ticket reseller for Bayern, you buy tickets off the site and the club print and send them out via DHL courier.

We did it last year. You need to put down a German address so I contacted my hostel and they had no problems with accepting them for me. Turned up at check in and the 4 tickets were there.

Paid about €17 more than face value each so around €50 a ticket. Only the standing section is dirt cheap and you don't get many those appearing for sale.

making_a_stand
28-12-2013, 11:48
Borussia Dortmund tickets will be easy to get now they're getting ****ed again every week.

Womble2011
28-12-2013, 13:27
Viagogo are the official ticket reseller for Bayern, you buy tickets off the site and the club print and send them out via DHL courier.

We did it last year. You need to put down a German address so I contacted my hostel and they had no problems with accepting them for me. Turned up at check in and the 4 tickets were there.

Paid about ?17 more than face value each so around ?50 a ticket. Only the standing section is dirt cheap and you don't get many those appearing for sale.

That's great help mate thanks for the info. Just use the hotel address then?

chucknorris
28-12-2013, 17:59
That's great help mate thanks for the info. Just use the hotel address then?

Yeah, just double check with him that they'll do it but I can't see why they wouldn't!

Give me a PM nearer the time if you need any info

ianmcn
28-12-2013, 19:36
i would try emailing the clubs and asking if they can help you out

Top_Cat
28-12-2013, 19:42
i would try emailing the clubs and asking if they can help you out

Best place to start, imo.