PDA

View Full Version : Alternative way to screw over the spivs

stefanford1
20-12-2013, 00:32
If I am correct, all of the spivs have a lot more money tied into other businesses than rangers. There is no way that we are going to get rangers fans to boycott rangers and it is also counter-productive. Is there a way that we can hurt their other businesses through campaigns etc. to scare them off.
If they want to ruin what's most important to us then surely we should do the same.

Art Vandelay
20-12-2013, 00:38
There is no way that we are going to get rangers fans to boycott rangers

Then, ultimately, we can't actually achieve anything.

As long as they get our money, they're happy.

Any impact on external businesses would be minimal imo.

DavieCooperloyalGB
20-12-2013, 00:39
I think we should boycott now, starve them out. The share price will drop and that is everything to them. They will be forced to sell. For every pound a fan gives to our club 99p goes towards a mansion or a nice motor for these barstewards

weebeara
20-12-2013, 00:48
I won't give them another penny. First to go will be Rangers TV that I hardly use anyway. Does anyone know if there is a way on the site to cancel my subscription or do I just cancel the DD with my bank?

papasmurf
20-12-2013, 06:26
Start with a mass protest in inchinnan

upgrader
20-12-2013, 07:48
The only way to hurt them is to starve them of season ticket money

turrabear
20-12-2013, 07:54
as long as we are giving the spivs money they will hold on to power . so at this moment the only way seem's to be is to cut off their main supply of money.

superally54
20-12-2013, 07:55
I think we should boycott now, starve them out. The share price will drop and that is everything to them. They will be forced to sell. For every pound a fan gives to our club 99p goes towards a mansion or a nice motor for these barstewards

The share price has already well down and the spivs dont seem to care

frankieboy
20-12-2013, 07:56
Don't buy drinks,food,Rangers TV etc.

lassofbonnacord
20-12-2013, 07:59
I wont be boycotting I agree that not buying merchandise may help but for me it will be mad to boycott but its your decision lads.

follow follow

mildmannered janitor
20-12-2013, 08:10
initially i was totally against a boycott, but the money isn't going to rangers anyway. it's going to buy trinkets for these robbing b'tards to put in their mansions.
may karma curse each and every one of them

four_step
20-12-2013, 08:13
I wont be boycotting I agree that not buying merchandise may help but for me it will be mad to boycott but its your decision lads.

follow follow

There's been some amount of new posters on hers lately. :roll:

TC1690
20-12-2013, 08:16
I think we need to do it all to be honest, boycotting Ibrox will be painful but it is probably neccessary, but I also think there should be permanent protests at all McGills depots, any London offices of the other Spivs, and frankly I think it's now time to have a permanent protest outside the homes of the Spivs. That should be peaceful and non threatening but annoying and relentless.

superrangers
20-12-2013, 08:17
The only way to hurt them is to starve them of ALL money

This and with immediate effect is the only way we will get our club back. No going, but not buying pies or booing people that ultimately are more likely to give you the finger than the time of day is going to work.

Don't give them further time to regroup. Hit them hard and hit them NOW!!!

superrangers
20-12-2013, 08:18

follow follow

But Sandy, you get in for nothing.

four_step
20-12-2013, 08:38
But Sandy, you get in for nothing.

The only thing he boycotts is paying VAT.

womble 3
20-12-2013, 08:43
There's been some amount of new posters on hers lately. :roll:

Am not new won't be boycotting however I understand those who have a desire to do so there just most be another way what that way is I don't know

Fergie11
20-12-2013, 09:03
Am not new won't be boycotting however I understand those who have a desire to do so there just most be another way what that way is I don't know

Well let me help you a bit as you seem to be struggling here.

Just dont give them one more penny until they are out its really that simple.

If you are so adamant and staunch and you want to fill the pockets of the current board carry on like a lemming.

If you want change go to away games to support them, stand outside Ibrox and cheer do whatever just dont give them any money

It really is that easy for ****s sake :mad: