PDA

View Full Version : Who should be heading out door before the end of the transfer window

jelavic9
31-08-2013, 13:41
I know Ally said that there is no need to get players out which tbh angers me slightly. Hope he bluffing and we do get rid of a few players to help the club overall.

A few I'd like to see depart are:

Cribari, Black, Argerou & Perry.

Also feel that a few loan departs might help the development of some players in the way described by McCoist about Gallacher, particularly since they won't play. Some potential contenders.

Mitchell, Gasporatto, McAusaland, Aird, McKay, Stoney, Crawford, Telfer, Hegarty, Faure.

Personally, I hope that we'd see these guys getting chance with us but for a lot of these will be lucky to make the bench once these 8 free transfers are able to play.

Thoughts?

blue_sea_of_ibrox
31-08-2013, 13:45
No way should robbie crawford be on that list he's been brilliant so far this season.

hagi bear
31-08-2013, 13:47
Argyriou
Mitchell (won't get a look in so best he goes)
Cribari
Perry
Hutton

Wouldn't be sad to see Hegarty and Shiels leave, but are ok squad players

cuellarsbraces
I know Ally said that there is no need to get players out which tbh angers me slightly. Hope he bluffing and we do get rid of a few players to help the club overall.

A few I'd like to see depart are:

Cribari, Black, Argerou & Perry.

Also feel that a few loan departs might help the development of some players in the way described by McCoist about Gallacher, particularly since they won't play. Some potential contenders.

Mitchell, Gasporatto, McAusaland, Aird, McKay, Stoney, Crawford, Telfer, Hegarty, Faure.

Personally, I hope that we'd see these guys getting chance with us but for a lot of these will be lucky to make the bench once these 8 free transfers are able to play.

Thoughts?

That comment should see Ally get his jotters. We have 3 full first team squads as it stands.......to win Division 3

But i'd ship out Cribari, Perry, Hegarty, the Greek and Hutton.

oranje-viola
If we a serious about easing these cash flow problems then more than a few need to be offloaded. A few of the bigger earning ones especially.

Jim Baxter is legend
31-08-2013, 13:49
Not sure why you have Crawford on the list, he's a good player with big potential

jelavic9
31-08-2013, 13:56
Not sure why you have Crawford on the list, he's a good player with big potential

Purely as I can't see Ally picking him much after the first of September when Peralta available for selection and Templeton and Shiels both back fully fit. In terms of centre mids I reckon he's behind Law, Black, McLeod, Peralta and Hutton in the pecking order and behind Templeton and Shiels in the attacking midfielder positions. I think we should be trying to get guys like him in the team every week to build up their confidence but I have my doubts.

YorkshireBlue
31-08-2013, 13:56
Cribari
Black
Perry
Argyriou

All deadwood that could do with being shifted. Could possibly add Hutton to that list but he's young enough to be given one final chance.

We should listen to loan offers for all our youth players until January. Then we can re-assess while we have a transfer window with a bit of freedom, unless the SFA dream up another charge.

Willowbankbear
31-08-2013, 14:57
Cribari, hutton, agyirou, mcculloch, .

If were in as bad a way as what as being reported, get rid o the big earner , theres enough to cover him now and better players in both positions

jelavic9
31-08-2013, 15:13
What about loans out. I'll stick my head on the line.

Mitchell - yes, won't play - Foster & McAusland seem to be 1st choice.

Gasparotta - yes, Moshni to come in and too far down pecking order under Ally. FWIW, I'd like to see him and Faure battling for partnership along Moshni this season.

Aird & McKay - it may be worth loaning one of the 2 with Shiels, Templeton and Crawford perhaps favoured as attacking mids.

Crawford - keep. Hopefully get enough games despite high volume of centre mids.

Telfer - yes, seems promising but can't see him getting his chance with the competition.

Hegarty - Yes, well down pecking order behind Moshni, Faure, Cribari, McCulloch and maybe even Perry for cb position, though I hope we get rid of Perry. McAusalnd could fill in and better cover right back area. A good season in SPL be best thing for him and us.

Stoney - yes, liked what I've seen but too many bodies for him to get a game. Reserve football a waste of time.

frankieboy
31-08-2013, 16:50
Why Stoney and Black,one has loads of potential, and the other is having a great season.

ziggy_pop
31-08-2013, 16:55
Black?

Who'd buy him with the pending betting hooha?

Not that i'd sell him ~ he's playing well.

Sam_English
31-08-2013, 17:14
It would probably be more beneficial if Aird and McKay went out on loan. There's no way they'll be getting regular games this season