PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Shares

Barca Bear
30-05-2013, 17:51
can anyone help how this works.

i check our share price every day and the site also gives recent trading (last few days).

this past week its only selling and no buying. the amounts are from 45-3,500.

so how can you sell without someone buying?

marstonbear
30-05-2013, 19:05
The broker buys your shares and will ultimately look to sell them on for a profit

Barca Bear
31-05-2013, 18:52
thanks marstonbear, i am not a knowledgeable share bear.

Edinburgh_Ger
31-05-2013, 21:52
Anyone want to buy mine? Mccoist is driving me mental with his signing policy. Stevie smith is an absolute joke.

ssblue
31-05-2013, 21:58
Anyone want to buy mine? Mccoist is driving me mental with his signing policy. Stevie smith is an absolute joke.

Who we sign makes you want to sell your shares?

Odd.

ndbear
31-05-2013, 22:03
Who we sign makes you want to sell your shares?

Odd.

He is just attention seeking

RGL
31-05-2013, 22:06
He is just attention seeking

An attention seeker with no shares

Edinburgh_Ger
01-06-2013, 08:26
Can post the pic to my share certificate to an admin if you really want.

Yes it makes me want to sell my shares. Buying shares in rangers was never going to be for business reasons. The only profit to be made was selling within a day or two on the spike of the initial ipo. So decisions about selling them are not based on what return id get.

I bought shares to own a small part of an instituion that i love dearly. When i see it being pissed up against the wall it infuriates me. I could take all the off field nonsense and bluster but you d really expect the playing side to be properly organised and with a vision. i cant see one.

Is it likely id sell the shares? Probably not.

bluenosewrx
01-06-2013, 08:36
Can post the pic to my share certificate to an admin if you really want.

Yes it makes me want to sell my shares. Buying shares in rangers was never going to be for business reasons. The only profit to be made was selling within a day or two on the spike of the initial ipo. So decisions about selling them are not based on what return id get.

I bought shares to own a small part of an instituion that i love dearly. When i see it being pissed up against the wall it infuriates me. I could take all the off field nonsense and bluster but you d really expect the playing side to be properly organised and with a vision. i cant see one.

Is it likely id sell the shares? Probably not.

I bought my shares for my son, however I agree wih what you say, the product on the pitch was so dire last year, I just hope it's a marked improvement this year.