PDA

View Full Version : english fa

kjs1873
29-05-2013, 21:16
with the FA telling england fans not to sing songs that terroirists might find offensive,when did they become the mouthpeace for britain,we sat and listened to 45mins of anti british abuse,so it does prove we are a nanny state,**** THE FA AND THE IRA,they future of this country does not look good.
We wont forget our our brave servicemen of 2 world wars,falklands,the current campaigns,but the FA say forget hyde park,warrington,omagh,belfast,disguts me too the core.
England fans be ashamed of backing down on the singing stance.
WATP

LeslieGrantham
29-05-2013, 21:27
England fans dont make a lot of noise at Wembley, this is not a one off.

colinnixon
29-05-2013, 21:30
Ay other team except the ROI and the Bheasts and there would have been a moments silence before kick off

kjs1873
29-05-2013, 22:08
Finding it blocked to the FA BBC and SKY Email sites,anyone any ideas,need to log off for a cpl mins,aint going to miss this.

gboigloyalist
29-05-2013, 22:18
with the FA telling england fans not to sing songs that terroirists might find offensive,when did they become the mouthpeace for britain,we sat and listened to 45mins of anti british abuse,so it does prove we are a nanny state,**** THE FA AND THE IRA,they future of this country does not look good.
We wont forget our our brave servicemen of 2 world wars,falklands,the current campaigns,but the FA say forget hyde park,warrington,omagh,belfast,disguts me too the core.
WATP

What were the Irish singing?

smkz23
29-05-2013, 22:29
What were the Irish singing?

I watched the game and can't admit to earring anything that could be described as anti- British.

Bowery Boys
29-05-2013, 22:30
What was sung?

AD bear
29-05-2013, 22:33
WATP

What anti British abuse ? I watched most of it

AD bear
29-05-2013, 22:41
So the op has just f ucked off then:confused:

kjs1873
29-05-2013, 22:46
but rebel against the crown is good enough for me to be anti british and offending,could be fields of athenry,but heyho cant sing anti terrorists songs in the support of our country.
again i feel it is not for the FA to tell the public what terrorist organistion is acceptable and should not be offended,why,none are.

Cardiff_Bear
29-05-2013, 22:48
Anyone who considers the Fields of Athenry to be 'anti-British abuse' seriously needs to have a lie-down.

We don't do ourselves any favours sometimes.

Invicta_Loyal04
29-05-2013, 22:51
I watched the second half. The only thing I found remotely offensive was the heroes welcome given to James McLean. No anti British songs though.

buzz07
29-05-2013, 22:59
Just back from the game.
I was sitting quite near the Irish fans and never heard anything offensive.
They even behaved during the National Anthem.

bigbaggy
30-05-2013, 00:05
OP could be stirring the shit. wrong forum for him. Game seemed to pass off incident free.

AD bear
30-05-2013, 00:08
OP could be stirring the shit. wrong forum for him. Game seemed to pass off incident free.

Thats my take on it.
sniff sniff:ninja:

Tim Hunter
30-05-2013, 00:28
Thats my take on it.
sniff sniff:ninja:

Spelling and punctuation, is well dodgy. You could be right.

lighthouse05
30-05-2013, 00:45
Spelling and punctuation, is well dodgy. You could be right.

Oh the irony!!!:D:D

Goonerbear
30-05-2013, 01:11
Just back from the game.
I was sitting quite near the Irish fans and never heard anything offensive.
They even behaved during the National Anthem.

^^^
This.

I was there too, as a guest so wasn't really arsed who won really.

Some people will want to believe things which didn't actually happen though.

loyal_bear
30-05-2013, 01:50
^^^
This.

I was there too, as a guest so wasn't really arsed who won really.

Some people will want to believe things which didn't actually happen though.

You couldent be arsed who won between England and those jolly craicsters cheering on IRA sympathiser James Mclean aswell as Aiden Mcgeady :blink:

kjs1873
30-05-2013, 07:50
Apologies,obviously got it wrong,too many sherbets.