PDA

View Full Version : Ultras-Tifo interview with Union Bears

briggs_bear
28-04-2013, 12:00
http://www.ultras-tifo.net/interviews/1592-interview-with-union-bears-rangers-scotland.html

govantrueblue
28-04-2013, 12:06
Good read.

Keep up the good work lads.

ally-c
28-04-2013, 12:14
Cheers for posting mate

loyal_bear
28-04-2013, 12:16
Enjoyed that.

jivman
28-04-2013, 12:22
Well done Ross.

9inaROW89/97
28-04-2013, 12:26
So this is what you want the rest of us to aspire to if not we are sweetie rustlers?

Oh just to be a normal fan who pays his money, watches his team, goes for a couple of pints with family and friends afterwards, are we still welcome in YOUR stadium?

gscswift
28-04-2013, 12:31
Good read. Cheers for posting.

rossy
28-04-2013, 12:34
So this is what you want the rest of us to aspire to if not we are sweetie rustlers?

Oh just to be a normal fan who pays his money, watches his team, goes for a couple of pints with family and friends afterwards, are we still welcome in YOUR stadium?

Jesus, yet again people on here are trying to run this, ''UB are trying to be bigger than the rest of the support'' mantra, without anything like that being mentioned in the interview. :roll:

I thought the interview was decent, he talked well about the difficuties his group had at the beginning and the transformation since.

chas
28-04-2013, 12:37

Thought it was a good read.
We need a little more colour at Ibrox, what about red, white and blue smoke bombs?:ninja:>:)

Denver_Ba
28-04-2013, 12:38

That's not what he says though.

What an embarrassing rant from yourself.

Baloo72
28-04-2013, 12:39

Did you read it?

Are UB\TBO welcome in YOUR stadium?

:confused:

Bowery Boys
28-04-2013, 12:39

I don't get that tone from the article at all.

9inaROW89/97
28-04-2013, 12:43
That's not what he says though.

What an embarrassing rant from yourself.

Dont think so its all about opinions the smokebomb thread sums it up nicely, and why are you taking it personally? Thats embarrasing!

NJS
28-04-2013, 12:44
I enjoyed reading that, but I have a question

Please donít shoot me down as it is genuine. ;)

There are many posters who have said in the past the UB/BO are not Ultras etc

Iím guessing by the article thatís what they are or aspire to be?

Denver_Ba
28-04-2013, 12:45
Dont think so its all about opinions the smokebomb thread sums it up nicely, and why are you taking it personally? Thats embarrasing!

That makes no sense at all :D :D

Also you are saying I have taken something personally? The irony.

glasgowiron
28-04-2013, 12:45
Good read,

One thing though, don't understand why he would want the sheep to reform and return properly, also the taigs were lifted for a reason, it was an illegal march and they refused to disband their protest.

Baloo72
28-04-2013, 12:46
That makes no sense at all :D :D

You got that right :roll:

rossco_ready
28-04-2013, 12:49
Their "artwork" on the bridge at Patterton station is a disgrace and does nothing to help their plight. I can only assume this was done by some random fandan rather than an actual member. I would suggest this is either covered by one of their more talented members or removed.

For those wondering some nugget has scrawled Union Bears 2007 in silver paint on the bridge.

Well done on helping to bring the atmosphere back though!

dld2s
28-04-2013, 12:49

Rather silly statement, read the interview again, there is a point where it says (our stadium) but comes across to me that it's explaining Ibrox is Rangers stadium

potnryan_2
28-04-2013, 12:53

And the bunnet of the day award goes to..............:roll:

jelavicwatp
28-04-2013, 13:02

If you read it right and not the way you want to read it you'll see he means rangers fans stadium not the union bears stadium

Wish people like you would realise that they are an asset to ibrox like them or not

Without them ibrox would be a morgue maybe thats what like I dunno

Get off their backs ffs

loyalbrother_1872
28-04-2013, 13:03

Grow up!!!

9inaROW89/97
28-04-2013, 13:03
And the bunnet of the day award goes to..............:roll:

Really explain why?

Last week we were being told on here that those sitting in the copland should move on and allow ub / ultras etc to move in

Our "ultras" managed to have a bust up with the police earlier in the season then give it acab and smoke bombs all in div 3 ffs thats embarrasing.

RFC RYAN
28-04-2013, 13:08
Who are the top 5 others he mentions.

What teams are they ?

loud and proud
28-04-2013, 15:25
the ub/bo take some amount of stick on here
from other bears i have noticed. imo all they do is
bring much needed noise and colour to rangers games.
whilst the bigot brigade seem to get a lot of support from
the mhank fans on radio and papers ect some rangers
fans demonise the ub/bo!.

personally i think they do a brilliant job.
keep up the good work for many
seasons to come.

GioLoyal
28-04-2013, 15:33
Lol at the comment from the hurting Hibs fan below the article.

Gauche.
28-04-2013, 16:11
Good interview ,thanks for posting.may our various fan groups continue to grow and get stronger,I love the spectacle they provide.

WALLOPERXXX
28-04-2013, 16:17
Oh please shut up you bed wetting ****. Absolutely brilliant.

kaznkev
28-04-2013, 16:18
Fair play to them for singing and jumping around for 90 mins.
Football is for all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds with different preferences. If they want to make loads of noise when they are at the games then good on them, if another season ticket holder wants to sit and watch the game only making noise when Rangers score then good on them.
My point is it doesn't matter what kind of supporter you are, the main thing is that you are still there paying your money. Nobody thought we would be getting the crowds we have been this season. We should stop all the "I'm a better fan than you" nonsense and just be proud to be bears.

numberoneallover
28-04-2013, 16:25
good read that was

gramps1
28-04-2013, 16:40
the ub/bo take some amount of stick on here
from other bears i have noticed. imo all they do is
bring much needed noise and colour to rangers games.
whilst the bigot brigade seem to get a lot of support from
the mhank fans on radio and papers ect some rangers
fans demonise the ub/bo!.

personally i think they do a brilliant job.
keep up the good work for many
seasons to come.

I personally think its just the kids who think there ultras that get the stick,good interview would love the bit about the Copland to come true.

Ross1872
01-05-2013, 19:31
Who are the top 5 others he mentions.

What teams are they ?

Ultras Rapid - Rapid Wien
Gate 13 - Panathinaikos
Gate 4 - Paok
Grobari - Partizan Belgrade
Banda Noantri - Lazio

Always Carry A Bible
01-05-2013, 19:51
Great interview

Ray Pest
01-05-2013, 20:41
Ultras Rapid - Rapid Wien
Gate 13 - Panathinaikos
Gate 4 - Paok
Grobari - Partizan Belgrade
Banda Noantri - Lazio

Jesus, that'll go down well with the 'anti-fascist' Groin Brigade.