PDA

View Full Version : How can it not be title 55 ?

New Zealand bear
02-04-2013, 04:27
How the hell can anyone say we didn't just win title number 55 ? We are in the 3rd division & we won it ! For anyone to say it doesn't count because its the 3rd division is talking oot their arse. :) WATP.

Virgil Hilts
02-04-2013, 04:30
How the hell can anyone say we didn't just win title number 55 ? We are in the 3rd division & we won it ! For anyone to say it doesn't count because its the 3rd division is talking oot their arse. :) WATP.

If the war titles dont count, why should the 3rd division titles?

This is all semantics I suppose, but i'm comfortable with a record 54 for now

Scrubs UK
02-04-2013, 04:57
....because it's not title number 55 from the TOP LEAGUE in our country. We 'only' have 54 of those do far.

YOGI_GER
02-04-2013, 05:27
Absolutely sick of this pish, utterly embarrassing.

nzb
02-04-2013, 06:19
I agree. I wish people would stop cheapening our magnificent record with this pish

BarrheadBrox
02-04-2013, 06:21

Do you want to count the reserve leagues also, less of the embarrassing tantrums get a grip of yourself

ibroxonian
02-04-2013, 06:53
54 times champions of Scotland

Plus a Third Division title

Not 55

loyalistpicken
02-04-2013, 07:18

The players win a title after the shite we have come through and you say it is utterly embarrasing for it to be added to our records mate.. IT IS TITLE 55 like it or not it will be in our records as an official title win should we just wipe it away like the tarriers want and start from scrach as a newco .. nahh you see Rangers then Rangers now and it is Title 55 to me mate in our Proud History and was celebrated like it as well .. ok i know 54 +1 although i know what most bears are saying and im with slightly them but in reality it is title 55 ;)

nybear
02-04-2013, 07:22

there is already a thread on this and it aint 55 BECAUSE IT AINT 55 at the top.

now go fish some where else.

YOGI_GER
02-04-2013, 07:41
The players win a title after the shite we have come through and you say it is utterly embarrasing for it to be added to our records mate.. IT IS TITLE 55 like it or not it will be in our records as an official title win should we just wipe it away like the tarriers want and start from scrach as a newco .. nahh you see Rangers then Rangers now and it is Title 55 to me mate in our Proud History and was celebrated like it as well .. ok i know 54 +1 although i know what most bears are saying and im with slightly them but in reality it is title 55 ;)

Ahhh, I think I can now see what is going on here now, so because fok are biting to tarrier pish about newco, then they are banging on about it being 55 titles to counter the newco......

Jesus, it makes sense now, folk actually believe what the tarriers are saying. :roll:

loyalistpicken
02-04-2013, 07:46
Ahhh, I think I can now see what is going on here now, so because fok are biting to tarrier pish about newco, then they are banging on about it being 55 titles to counter the newco......

Jesus, it makes sense now, folk actually believe what the tarriers are saying. :roll:

Not at all Mate but it is an official title as i say I hear what people are saying as well .. like it or not it is a scottish championship title mate. But I do understand it is not the Big one we would all have wanted but hey we count the mickey mouse league cups as an honour so why not the 3rd division. to me mate its an honour and a big one considering where we were this time last year / I will take it
;)

Keyser_Soze
02-04-2013, 08:02
54 times champions of scotland.

GF
02-04-2013, 08:04
So you want to count finishing 33rd in the country the same as finishing 1st get a grip ffs.

Think of it this way if Timmy had just won the 3rd Div and counted it as a major title, we would be pishing ourselves laughing at them.

omegaman
02-04-2013, 08:10
Officially we've now won 55 titles.

54 of those have been as Scottish League champions, 1 as Champions of the Third Division.

There's clearly a significant distinction to be made between the two, but in terms of a complete honours list, the third division title should be rightly included in our historical achievements.

I don't think anyone is trying to pretend we've somehow sneaked a 55th Scottish League title.

Gardy Loyal
02-04-2013, 08:13
Fecking sick of this shite. It is embarrassing.

We are 54 times champions of the country.

Anyone who honestly wants us to officially claim that as title 55 has no shame or is a simpleton.