PDA

View Full Version : Queen of the south

potnryan_2
23-03-2013, 20:33
Looking at all the other threads with all the short term answers, Why dont we just sign the Queen of the south team and there manager, simples really;)

finnieboy
23-03-2013, 20:37
Looking at all the other threads with all the short term answers, Why dont we just sign the Queen of the south team and there manager, simples really;)

Especially their forawrd line, must've scored about 60 goals between them for **** all wages!

BelfastWillie
23-03-2013, 20:40
QOTS have 76 points, more than any other team in Scotland. They are doing in Div 2 what I thought we would be doing in Div 3.

Dogbert
23-03-2013, 22:12
Allan Johnston took his bad ones and beat our good ones...to paraphrase an American Football saying.

He's done it on a Division 2 budget with no real standouts in his team, they just perform as a team.

I'm interested in how he has achieved this and where his influences are?

AppleBear1976
23-03-2013, 22:19
we cant sign anyone...

but we should be getting far more from we have

derek145
23-03-2013, 23:50
The QOS situation is the one that ends all excuses for us this season, they've done what we should have done at a canter.

East Coast Blue Nose
24-03-2013, 03:50
The QOS situation is the one that ends all excuses for us this season, they've done what we should have done at a canter.

Yes.They're the only full time outfit in SFL2 but they have managed to punch their weight.

brooklynblue
24-03-2013, 05:38
I'm sure that teams approach a game against QotS in a similar way to playing Rangers...

DadoPrso42
24-03-2013, 05:53
I'm sure that teams approach a game against QotS in a similar way to playing Rangers...

Let me guess, it's every team's cup final?

:roll:

earlcmoonbrand
24-03-2013, 06:31
Let me guess, it's every team's cup final?

:roll:

It's not even a Cup Final for our opponents any more - it is simply a routine league match against a slightly above average (for this division) Rangers side. We really can't trot this cup final line out - we're a soft touch for other teams at the minute. Queens are relentless in their style of play and have a squad who get the job done with a little style. How sad it is when we wish we were like Queen of the South.

tyredeeko
24-03-2013, 07:25

Yes. Of course they do. A victory over Queen of the South will be right up there with a win over the Gers. The grandkids will be equally impressed in years to come.

lalsger
24-03-2013, 07:37
They also knocked us out of a cup we should have strolled as well, hence why when people say we are doing ok due to the problems we had before the season started they are planting their heads firmly in the sand..