PDA

View Full Version : see when I watch games like today and think at this rate we will be lucky to get 20k

BermondseyBear
23-03-2013, 15:16
ST's sold next season, the more I think this pish from CG about 100m turnover, even in 3 or 4 years time, it's just not possible, would any team in world football be able to make such a metamorphisis ? has anything like it even been achieved before, am worried about these big monthly losses, if the team does not get better, how we going to start turning a profit ?

53easy
23-03-2013, 15:17
ST's sold next season, the more I think this pish from CG about 100m turnover, even in 3 or 4 years time, it's just not possible, would any team in world football be able to make such a metamorphisis ? has anything like it even been achieved before, am worried about these big monthly losses, if the team does not get better, how we going to start turning a profit ?

Hire John Brown and get him to shout at the crowd?

Give us money ya bass!

FernandoTorres
23-03-2013, 15:18
Today was the first game I've missed at Ibrox in 5 years and I'm glad I missed it.

I watched it on the tv and it was absolutely woeful.

I am not renewing next season unless we see a change of management.

I refuse to pay for amateurism and complacency all over again.

All I want is value for money and right now, nobody at Ibrox is offering us that.

clashcityrocker
23-03-2013, 15:18
I reckon we'll shift 10 - 15 k if we're lucky

foyle loyal
23-03-2013, 15:21
same guff every week,nothing changes,murray park must be a holiday resort

psychobillyboy
23-03-2013, 15:24
The relief at the Club just surviving coupled with the idea of a fresh start has long gone.

The utter rubbish being played on the park, both home and away, has all but destroyed any feel good factor.

Green has to realise this and quickly or his revenue streams for next year will be significantly below what he will have forecast.

I would love to see Ally be a success in the post but there is nothing, absolutely nothing to suggest that he will be.

markkerrsbackpass
23-03-2013, 15:26
I think we wont even sell 2k season books.... blah blah lol