PDA

View Full Version : Dunfermline fans plea...just got to laugh

Blue Bounty
23-03-2013, 13:37
A friend of mine brought this to my attention posted on the ICT forum. I am loving every minute of this diddy teams suffering and look forward to some good news next week regarding liquidation!

Hi guys and gals

No SPL Fixture this weekend to brigten up yer day ?

Then I've got an invitation for you all.

Come to East End Park to help Save the Pars!

We need as many football supporters as possible to get behind us to help our office staff, players and backroom staff and help save our club. It could quite possibly be our last game tomorrow - I know this is an emotive subject and not all supporters of all clubs give a damn about other clubs even those in a differnet division, but I'm hoping for a positive outcome - and from our own support too.

We would love as many SPL supporters to attend our game v Dumbarton tomorrow. Admission prices – tickets available at the stadium: Main Stand (on Halbeath Road) £19, concessions £13, Under12s £7 All other stands £17, concessions £11, Under 12s £5 Family tickets – only available in the Norrie McCathie Stand One adult & one u12 £20 / two u12s £22

If you would like to make a donation to help our club, the Pars Supporters Trust have provided a Staff Support Fund to ensure our club staff, players and backroom staff are helped financially and directly. If you would like details on how to donate please do not hesitate to contact me by PM or by my email: buffy2angel@hotmail.com.

Thanks for reading.

Buffy x

Blue Bounty
23-03-2013, 13:38
£19 to watch their game is that a joke?

paisleyprod
23-03-2013, 13:40
Like they supported us? Nah! Die

Torque87
23-03-2013, 13:42
Strange how they showed no support towards us, my how the tables have turned. I don't enjoy the idea of anyone losing their jobs, but I won't show any support to them or any other Scottish club after their treatment and hatred towards us.

BothwellBear
23-03-2013, 13:45
Strange how they showed no support towards us, my how the tables have turned. I don't enjoy the idea of anyone losing their jobs, but I won't show any support to them or any other Scottish club after their treatment and hatred towards us.

Stupid statement. The club were one of the first to back us, their chairman was a ****.

thelivibluenose
23-03-2013, 13:51
I'm so tempted to send an email to the address provided. Tick tock scum you can die along with the rest. And as you lie there dying have a look at John Yorkston, he listened to you all, yes you the fans, who voted for Scotland's most successful team to be punished for crimes that there were no proof of.

No tears shed by me, all I'd ask is die quietly, your annoying me now!!

Torque87
23-03-2013, 13:52
Stupid statement. The club were one of the first to back us, their chairman was a ****.

Do you know any Dunfermline fans? I know they showed NO support to us, they wanted us to die, so jog on pal.

mpayton15277
23-03-2013, 13:52

Can you post the link to the article or statement backing us?

I must've read the articles and forum posts wishing us to disappear wrong :confused:

If that's the case then I apologise 'pars'.

If that's not the case, can you just hurry up and die.

Torque87
23-03-2013, 13:53

I must've read the articles and forum posts wishing us to disappear wrong :confused:

If that's the case then I apologise 'pars'.

If that's not the case, can you just hurry up and die.

Bothwell Bear has spoke utter dross since joining this forum.

superrangers
23-03-2013, 13:54
£19 to watch their game is that a joke?

First thing I thought.

£10-12 tops would attract more fans.

mccann_gers
23-03-2013, 13:55
Do you know any Dunfermline fans? I know they showed no support to us, so jog on pal.

They only backed us as they thought we would drop into their division to line their pockets

Surprised more teams didn't try that one

Bobby T
23-03-2013, 13:56
[QUOTE=No it isnt the sooner they go the better

thelivibluenose
23-03-2013, 13:59

Think you probably find your talking sh!te. John Yorkston was one of the first to say we should be demoted as he tried preserve his crappy little clubs SPL status. He speaks for the club, he's the face if the club he can take a **** to himself and if the fans want to have a go at anyone they can start at his door, not begging at mine

DBear
23-03-2013, 14:00
Do you know any Dunfermline fans? I know they showed NO support to us, they wanted us to die, so jog on pal.

I know many Dunfermline fans and I concur with you!

Some of the most bitter around.

Sam_English
23-03-2013, 14:01
Goodbye and good riddance Dunfermline

Torque87
I know many Dunfermline fans and I concur with you!

Some of the most bitter around.

Exactly mate, but Bothwell Bear just seems like he wants an argument with everyone, clearly he know's something we don't.

Jack Sparrow

15th February 2012, the day after we went into administration.

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20120215/dafc-directors-response-to-rangers-fc-administration_2208030_2612217

All of the Board of DAFC would like to express their concern and shock that a giant football club such as Rangers FC has gone into administration. The impact of this will be felt throughout Scotland, the UK and Europe and the Board and club would wish to convey their support to Rangers FC and hope that the club can find a way through this terrible time.

turrabear
23-03-2013, 14:02
you reap what you sow . didn't see them trying to help us.

tauntonbear
23-03-2013, 14:03
They need a lot more than the average number that watch the SPL week in week out would bring them in

thelivibluenose
23-03-2013, 14:04

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20120215/dafc-directors-response-to-rangers-fc-administration_2208030_2612217

Yip then they smelt blood and seen an opportunity to stay in the top league and quickly changed their tune

dezz
23-03-2013, 14:18
£19 is a lot of money for a first division game, no wonder the game in scotland is dead

BothwellBear
23-03-2013, 14:44

You truly are an idiot. Next time, before opening your mouth, do a bit of research. The club, as has been proven in the posted links, backed us initially. Yorkston did not, which is what I originally quoted.

Maybe time you did a bit of jogging...

Jack Sparrow
23-03-2013, 14:45
Yip then they smelt blood and seen an opportunity to stay in the top league and quickly changed their tune

I know, but that is the same as we all wanted first and foremost for Rangers. I have no problem with him or anyone else doing what needs to be done for their club to survive and I'm sure we'd have chosen the same route if we had to relegate or put some other club out of business to survive.

And I think we can sympathise with the Pars fans, with a c&nt of a chairman and CEO in charge and leading their club to financial ruin.

Jack Sparrow
23-03-2013, 14:49
Bothwell Bear has spoke utter dross since joining this forum.

Really? He was right on the money for the Celtc 'school demolition' fiasco. Do some research before making sweeping statements like that.

The Predator
23-03-2013, 14:50
Fook Dunfermline.

Bye bye

Garri
23-03-2013, 14:51

At that point did we not owe them money, which was payed by the RFFF and then they turned on us?

BothwellBear
23-03-2013, 14:52
Really? He was right on the money for the Celtc 'school demolition' fiasco. Do some research before making sweeping statements like that.

Thanks Jack, once again the forum members turn on each other, rather than turning on those who attack the club. This place is like a zoo at times.

simplythewest
23-03-2013, 15:56
Die you barstewards!

tazzabear
23-03-2013, 15:59

Don't recall this.
Please help,

bluenosewrx
23-03-2013, 16:21
Just sent her this e mail.

Hi buffy

I would like to offer you the same support you offered to my team last year.

Oh that's right, none.

Enjoy oblivion.

Wonder if I'll get a reply!!

dooman42
23-03-2013, 16:29
Sooner that diddy club dies and stops bleating the better

bob1873
23-03-2013, 16:50

Exatly that scum bag Yorkston took the fighting fund cash and the next day said we should 'go down'. So Mr Yorkston and your scummy fans let me say i hope your pointless club ends up non league playing in a field somewhere in Fife. Goodbye and good riddence!

smkz23
23-03-2013, 16:51
Don't recall this.
Please help,

see post 17

Blue Bounty
23-03-2013, 16:52

Hi buffy

Oh that's right, none.

Enjoy oblivion.

Haha good for you!

Embra Bear
23-03-2013, 16:53
Thanks Jack, once again the forum members turn on each other, rather than turning on those who attack the club. This place is like a zoo at times.

You started it with your stupid statement.

picalo28
23-03-2013, 17:16
If this bill they owe is not paid or come to a satisfactory repayment plan then it will be ti.ts up for them.

If they fail to pay, they also have to consider the financial penalties that will be put on them for admin or liquidation. And then demotion to third if they can still carry on via a new buyer for the club. Not many will be willing to take on a club who will be forced to pay off debts like Rangers were.

But, don't like to see clubs in this situation but if their own fans can't turn up for games to help the club, then they cannot expect others to do it for them.

Scottish football is done.
A few more clubs will follow suit soon enough and kicking Rangers out of the SPhell has only helped the demise of clubs even more.
They are all cutting back big time which is just not good for the game overall.

The only ones gaining so far are the 3rd division clubs form a financial point but that will not help improve football in Scotland as this only keeps their head above the parapet for a few seasons.
Only keeps the bank managers happy for now.

The likes of Yorkston is not needed in Scottish football either. Didn't help his club by mouthing off about things before seriously thinking about it.

scottyboy1984
23-03-2013, 17:23
I live 2 mins from the stadium, 10 quid i would have went, 19 for that, no chance hence the problem with football in this country!

wacaktb
23-03-2013, 17:36
**** off bufty

vacuum1690
23-03-2013, 17:54
What was their crowd today?

Gazzag31
23-03-2013, 18:00
3-4 score line at least it must have been a good game and value for money with the both teams seemly capable of playing attacking football, more than can be for one or two of the other games that was played today :roll:

Blue Bounty
23-03-2013, 18:10
What is the financial penalty now for administration? We received that many sanctions/punishments I can't remember what the specific penalty was for administration. If their newco is responsible for their oldco debts then they have no hope..... Tick tock time is running out!

hawkfalcons
23-03-2013, 18:28
ha ha ha ha look forward to your demise

mpayton15277
23-03-2013, 20:39

Sorry, I thought you meant they had been publicly backing us in the media and rallying other SPL clubs to keep us in the league.

A wee statement about the biggest club in the country isn't backing us. In fact it would be weird if it wasn't mentioned.

mpayton15277
23-03-2013, 20:40
**** off bufty

Here he is blawing about single handedly saving the pars on their site.

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1264303&t=1264303

smkz23
23-03-2013, 21:08
What is the financial penalty now for administration? We received that many sanctions/punishments I can't remember what the specific penalty was for administration. If their newco is responsible for their oldco debts then they have no hope..... Tick tock time is running out!

they aren't in administration.

shingles1975
23-03-2013, 21:15

Hi buffy

Oh that's right, none.

Enjoy oblivion.

https://www.facebook.com/buffy2angel

She is too busy raising 5k to pay her teams wages

camioni
23-03-2013, 21:18
Hurry up and die you Fife Fannies >:)

lothiantrueblue
23-03-2013, 21:20
3-4 score line at least it must have been a good game and value for money with the both teams seemly capable of playing attacking football, more than can be for one or two of the other games that was played today :roll:

A more pathetic post i won't see this year on here.

:D

BermondseyBear
23-03-2013, 21:22
see you later pars

Blue Bounty
23-03-2013, 21:27
they aren't in administration.

I never said they were in administration.

mirtin73
23-03-2013, 21:31
Buffy boy.

Or is it Bufty Bhoy.

erm....good luck with that one...you'll need it.

JohnK1972
23-03-2013, 21:33
I'd have been willing to believe that Rangers supporters would have been quite willing to have gone along to make a contribution to the Pars in their time of need.....up until last year.

Once again I say : feck'em!

jbrfc
23-03-2013, 21:35
A friend of mine brought this to my attention posted on the ICT forum. I am loving every minute of this diddy teams suffering and look forward to some good news next week regarding liquidation!

Hi guys and gals

No SPL Fixture this weekend to brigten up yer day ?

Then I've got an invitation for you all.

Come to East End Park to help Save the Pars!

We need as many football supporters as possible to get behind us to help our office staff, players and backroom staff and help save our club. It could quite possibly be our last game tomorrow - I know this is an emotive subject and not all supporters of all clubs give a damn about other clubs even those in a differnet division, but I'm hoping for a positive outcome - and from our own support too.

We would love as many SPL supporters to attend our game v Dumbarton tomorrow. Admission prices – tickets available at the stadium: Main Stand (on Halbeath Road) £19, concessions £13, Under12s £7 All other stands £17, concessions £11, Under 12s £5 Family tickets – only available in the Norrie McCathie Stand One adult & one u12 £20 / two u12s £22

If you would like to make a donation to help our club, the Pars Supporters Trust have provided a Staff Support Fund to ensure our club staff, players and backroom staff are helped financially and directly. If you would like details on how to donate please do not hesitate to contact me by PM or by my email: buffy2angel@hotmail.com.

Thanks for reading.

Buffy x

Yip yer right .

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Greenock Bear
23-03-2013, 23:20
We are missing a trick here...

It would appear that Charles Green wants us promoted after we win the league. (Fair point, so do I). He believes it is in our best interests, and secondly, that it is in the best interests of the game as a whole.

If we were to arrange a friendly with Dunfermline, and RST, RSA et al were to support the idea of Rangers fans turning up to the match, it would be good PR for the club, would win backing from other SFL clubs, and importantly would remind Scottish Football just how much clout the blue pound has.

Our last dealings with one of last year's SPL clubs was the boycott of United. We can actually use this the reinforce the idea that we are the REAL power base in our country.

Dunfermline FC made statements showing sympathy towards our situation. Their chairman acted without any dignity whatsoever, but is no longer at the club. Continuing a hatred for DAFC would be like continuing to hate Dundee because Tosh McKinlay used to play for them, or wanting Morton to go bust because Hugh Scott used to be their chairman. (Something like that anyway...)

I personally don't want DAFC to keel over and die, although I am less charitable about their former chairman: a view I share with many posters on here.

Big Jamesy
23-03-2013, 23:57
I have no preference whether dunfermline live or die,however i was listening to radio scotland today as i was working and it totally pssed me off cos all the pundits were saying things like "God forbid dunfermline go into liquidation"
Really? I dont remember the same pundits worrying over us. it was all "hell mend them" and stuff.
Hypocrits the lot of them

Ali Baba
24-03-2013, 00:15
I have no preference whether dunfermline live or die,however i was listening to radio scotland today as i was working and it totally pssed me off cos all the pundits were saying things like "God forbid dunfermline go into liquidation"
Really? I dont remember the same pundits worrying over us. it was all "hell mend them" and stuff.
Hypocrits the lot of them

where you been mate they think this is all our fault.

frankieboy
24-03-2013, 08:14

Spot on mate.
As they say"watch what you wish for"
Remember that Pars.

mendes
24-03-2013, 08:55
We are missing a trick here...

It would appear that Charles Green wants us promoted after we win the league. (Fair point, so do I). He believes it is in our best interests, and secondly, that it is in the best interests of the game as a whole.

If we were to arrange a friendly with Dunfermline, and RST, RSA et al were to support the idea of Rangers fans turning up to the match, it would be good PR for the club, would win backing from other SFL clubs, and importantly would remind Scottish Football just how much clout the blue pound has.

Our last dealings with one of last year's SPL clubs was the boycott of United. We can actually use this the reinforce the idea that we are the REAL power base in our country.

Dunfermline FC made statements showing sympathy towards our situation. Their chairman acted without any dignity whatsoever, but is no longer at the club. Continuing a hatred for DAFC would be like continuing to hate Dundee because Tosh McKinlay used to play for them, or wanting Morton to go bust because Hugh Scott used to be their chairman. (Something like that anyway...)

I personally don't want DAFC to keel over and die, although I am less charitable about their former chairman: a view I share with many posters on here.

The PR point you make is pointless because the mhedia would spin it some way and tbh, using them for "positive PR" is akin to the way the scum use those poor kids in hospital at christmas to get some cheap publicity for themselves.

I would rather see Dunfermline die.

gd0148
24-03-2013, 08:58
I wish they would hurry up and shut down. Fed up with their plight

scooter70
24-03-2013, 09:01
I have said enough times now, I am from the town, born here and still live here, I dont want Dunfermline to die but understand why a number of our fans dont care, dont understand why so many think its funny that Scottish football is about to lose a club, its in a bad enough state without it getting any worse

Yes Yorkston was a knob, still is, and yes many fans no doubt mocked our situation, and for them I have no sympahy, I have plenty sympathy for the many good people who were not internet bampots who are now suffering

Also find it a bit tasteles to mock a fan, female btw, who has done what she can to help in any small way to save her club, not too much wrong with that

Dont worry, they should be gone this week.

pennyblack
24-03-2013, 09:04
They will be gone on monday in complete liquidation but they will be resurrected ala airdrie utd.

So it will be a brand new club no transfee of history etc. Just a question of what league they play and where their ground is.

I bet you yorkston wishes he kept his fat gub shut last year as there was many bears who could have helped but chose quite rightly to ignore their plight.

PrIme example to youngster's of what goes around comes around

Dromiderry
24-03-2013, 09:09
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jim-leishman-reveals-liquidation-now-1782037

Games a bogey but we knew that anyway!

Saltcoats_Bear
24-03-2013, 09:10
I take no pleasure in innocent people losing their jobs. Whether they did or didn't with us, it doesn't fill me with delight that folk that have probably worked there for years will be out on their arse.

Don't get me wrong, their are a couple of "special" cases where my feelings wouldn't be as such but regardless of Yorkston, and his comments, I don't feel a hatred towards Dunfermline.

Gardy Loyal
24-03-2013, 09:12
Just die now please. No one will be there to save you.

chic
24-03-2013, 09:13
Goodbye Dunfermline.:har:

lone_ranger
24-03-2013, 09:14
I am purely concerned with what happens to Rangers. Hopefully we will arrive back in the SPL intact. What I want is constistence from the governing bodies in terms of how they deal with Dunfermiline and other clubs who will go that way. It dont expect consistency from any of the so called fitba fans in scotland who demanded integrity be applied to Rangers.

As for the Dunfermiline fans then if they feel as half as bad as I did a year ago then I have nothing but sympathy for them.

Larkie_Deek
24-03-2013, 09:17
Are they not dead YET?

rez_1873
24-03-2013, 09:39
They will be gone on monday in complete liquidation but they will be resurrected ala airdrie utd.

So it will be a brand new club no transfee of history etc. Just a question of what league they play and where their ground is.

I bet you yorkston wishes he kept his fat gub shut last year as there was many bears who could have helped but chose quite rightly to ignore their plight.

PrIme example to youngster's of what goes around comes around

Airdrie Utd came to be because they bought and killed Clydebank.

Which club will a group of Dunfermline fans be able to do that to just now? A new club would need to apply for a place and let's be honest would struggle to be voted in ahead of the likes of Spartans etc.

I don't want to see the Pars die. This is more than a diddy club languishing in the bottom tiers of Scottish football. It does have a history, has won trophies, played in Europe.

I live in the area, the impact will be huge in terms of local businesses and employment.

By the same token, I will give them the same amount of support they gave us. Nothing.

They can take 20k fans to a cup final. 10 quid each and HMRC are paid off. If they can't get the money from their own fans then they clearly don't care enough about their own team. And nobody else should either.

a4ndyc
24-03-2013, 10:19
1st of many

bluechip
24-03-2013, 10:32

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20120215/dafc-directors-response-to-rangers-fc-administration_2208030_2612217That's all very well but they asked their fans should we be booted out the SPL and they said yes. KARMA.

Ted Striker
24-03-2013, 10:41
Hurry up and die you Fife Fannies >:)

Hahahahahaha!! That made me burst oot laffin :D:D

tauntonbear
24-03-2013, 11:02
Certainly looks like the bell is about to toll.

I think Masterton owns their stadium. Maybe he'll bring in his old pal The Charlatan to conjure up some magic ?

JIM LEISHMAN last night sounded the death knell for Dunfermline as he revealed the plug has been pulled on a fan-backed bid to save the debt-ridden club.

The Pars are just hours from being liquidated and legend Jim said the buck now stopped with absent owner Gavin Masterton.

Athletic have until 5pm tomorrow to settle a £134,000 debt with HMRC or else face oblivion after 128 years.

Results of due diligence on the club’s books were presented at noon yesterday to Leishman and the steering group set up to find a sustainable future for the Pars.

But the findings were met with concern. Big Jim revealed: “We’re at the end of the road and we’ve handed back to Gavin.

“Gavin’s the major shareholder. He’s in charge now and has a decision about the future of the club.

“The steering group put in a tremendous effort and had money available, people wanting to invest in the short-term viability of Dunfermline.

“We had money to pay the income tax bill.

“But the steering group were not in it for that – we wanted long-term sustainability.

“One or two things at the meeting made people nervous and time wasn’t with us.”

Group member Bob Garmory added: “We always said we would not go to the fans and ask for money if there was no certainty of any long-term viability.

“Therefore we now are advising the owner the ball is in his court. We tried everything but have run out of options.”

A crowd of 3409 turned up yesterday as the Pars lost 4-3 to Dumbarton in possibly the last game at East End Park.

Leishman confirmed that Masterton, who flew to Switzerland at the height of the crisis, was not represented at yesterday’s crisis summit.

He said: “It’s entirely up to Gavin now. The possibility of administration cropped up on Friday but he must decide.

“Before that we were dealing with either sustainability or liquidation. We must wait to find out what route Gavin wants to go down.

“He might have another investor, we don’t know.

“He’s got to answer the tax bill and the long-term sustainability of the Athletic.

“But the steering group have taken matters as far as we possibly can.”

Leish admits the club were still planning ahead for the grudge match at East End Park with Falkirk on Wednesday.

He said: “Monday could be it, but we are not looking at it that way.

“No, this won’t be the final game. We’re confident we’ve got a game on Wednesday.”

le great white tadpo
24-03-2013, 11:10
Get it up them in fact get it up the lot of them.

Bad mood loyal

saltcoatsblu
24-03-2013, 11:16
I'm so tempted to send an email to the address provided. Tick tock scum you can die along with the rest. And as you lie there dying have a look at John Yorkston, he listened to you all, yes you the fans, who voted for Scotland's most successful team to be punished for crimes that there were no proof of.

No tears shed by me, all I'd ask is die quietly, your annoying me now!!

:D:D:D your such a sensitive b'astard livibn:D:D:D:D

WeeBudsBud
24-03-2013, 11:25
I believe Kleenex man-size to be the tissue of choice here.

imbran
24-03-2013, 12:24
Don't particularly want Dunfermline to die, but if administration/liquidation happens then equivalent punishments to those we suffered must be implemented.

On the other hand we keep hearing that there are too many teams in Scotland so for the greater good maybe their disappearance is just what's required, followed by a few others. :angel:

cdrfcbjk
24-03-2013, 12:28

my best mates brother and dad support the pars and they never once laughed at us

pathetic how people on here are dancing about due to a team in deep trouble!

I wonder why i even bother posting in here now as so many people on here show that they lack any dignity at all

si72
24-03-2013, 12:40
Are they dead yet?

SergioPorrini
24-03-2013, 12:47
Are they dead yet?

Nope, just the daily Dunfermline thread

Saltcoats_Bear
24-03-2013, 12:51
my best mates brother and dad support the pars and they never once laughed at us

pathetic how people on here are dancing about due to a team in deep trouble!

I wonder why i even bother posting in here now as so many people on here show that they lack any dignity at all

Two of the most important things this club were built on we're loyalty and dignity. Sadly, between this, and SOME people's downright shocking comments about our manager, both of these characteristics have been severely lacking from this forum.

I'm not a regular poster but I'm on most days and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I know I'm in the minority with regards to McCoist, which is fine, but there are those out there that have went way over the top with their comments.

In regards to Dunfermline, people should ask themselves this question.

Would Mr Struth approve of my attitude in this clubs time of need?

We shouldn't judge ourselves by the standards of others, we should always be better.

That is why we are who we are.

That is why we are The Rangers!!

gertwin
24-03-2013, 13:15
3400 for what could be their last game is pathetic. Just shows how their club means to them.

If it was a major cup final in the region of 15k gloryhunters would had turned up.