PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell AGM - let down by Anti - Rangers hate mob

comfie
14-02-2013, 09:37
Aw didms, murderwell fans feel let down by Rangers haters who influenced the vote but don't attend match's. All I can say is reap what you sow motherfûckers

The prospects for the current year would “continue to be tough”. Derek Weir felt that the club (and other SPL clubs too) had been let down by the fans who had influenced the vote over the summer with the promise of increasing attendances – it hasn’t happened. The club will be asking for use of the Society’s overdraft facility in March.

http://www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/motherwell_agm_107_held_at_fir_park_783300/index.shtml
The Annual General Meeting of Motherwell FC took place at Fir Park on Wednesday evening. The loss suffered in 2011/12 was offset by the previous year's profit and the club is still free of bank debt.
As usual the formalities were rattled through in minutes and the evening was given over to a question and answer session between the directors, the manager and the shareholders.
It was agreed that Derek Weir should chair the meeting and it was later mentioned that the election of a chairman would be a priority when the board was augmented by the arrival of the two nominees from the Well Society.
The loss (£600K) shown in the financial statement was mainly as a result of having no transfer income and disappointing cup runs and we were in the fortunate position of having a healthy profit (£550K) in the bank to produce a fairly even two year spell.
The prospects for the current year would “continue to be tough”. Derek Weir felt that the club (and other SPL clubs too) had been let down by the fans who had influenced the vote over the summer with the promise of increasing attendances – it hasn’t happened. The club will be asking for use of the Society’s overdraft facility in March.
Leeann Dempster gave a brief overview of developments behind the scenes. The Youth Development section has been restructured and is now based at the football academy at Braidhurst HS. The atroturrf behind the East Stand has been upgraded thanks to the thriving Community Trust. Between 500 and 600 kids are playing football in our community programme (the only one in the SPL with the SFA quality mark). The club is hoping to hold an open meeting next week to allow discussion of the SPL reconstruction proposals.
Stuart McCall gave an update which revealed that he has spoken to the agents of all our out of contract players. He seemed resigned to losing some of the current squad but pointed out that opportunities would arise for our younger players. This would be a common position with our competitors. The circumstances surrounded Jamie Murphy’s transfer were also discussed.
The Q&A session focussed on the problems our fans had at Kilmarnock and other ground that had a ticket only entry system and then a wider discussion about the fall in numbers of visiting supporters. Leeann outlined the difficulties there were in attempting to get an Away Season Ticket agreed but suggested that the notion had the club’s support.
The drainage problem that resulted in the recent postponement would be treated in the close season at the same time as the pitch would be reseeded. An “earthquake” machine would use sonic waves to break up the compaction that is reducing flow to the drains.

Haining84
14-02-2013, 09:39
The fans man.....listen to the fans!!!

You made yer bed....

Bowery Boys
14-02-2013, 09:39
If only somebody had warned them :roll:

Gardy Loyal
14-02-2013, 09:40
They cared more about trying to hurt Rangers than they did about the future of their own club.

Absolutely pathetic. They will reap what they've sown.

Earl of Leven
14-02-2013, 09:41
This was almost impossible to foresee...oh wait...

PartickGer
14-02-2013, 09:43
Uncle Peter said everything would be fine?

Aye, for him.

No Money No Problems
14-02-2013, 09:43
Karmageddon Biatches :) !

frankieboy
14-02-2013, 09:44
In the word of the bard

GIRFUY

carino
14-02-2013, 09:44
"We will buy season tickets in unprecedented numbers", "We will promote and support sell-out Saturdays", "There will be an outbreak of fraternity between clubs".

What happened?

doc holliday
14-02-2013, 09:45
For they shall reap what they sow...Motherwell,Hearts,Kilmarnock,Dundee United et al

Lou_8
14-02-2013, 09:48
karma's a bitch ;)

bellasboy
14-02-2013, 09:49
Dont worry fat Peter,Stuart and Neil will look after you. The fekin 3 wise men.

The Big Cheese
14-02-2013, 09:50
A scenario that is likely to be replayed at other SPL clubs.

Consequences are a bitch.

bear all
14-02-2013, 09:52
But sell out Saturday was a success added with the Sheep wanting to shut a stand down the SPL is thriving ,how they have the brass neck to still peddle this myth is absolutely embarrassing.It really shows how much they hate us that they cant report the truth to what is happening to the game in this Country ,i long for the day we leave this hole .

legendary_laudrup
If only somebody had warned them :roll:

If only mate, if only. I wish them well:ninja:

macdonsj
if only the club had warned them about their vote going against Rangers....

napsburybear
14-02-2013, 09:53
Tick tock. I hope they go under.

Whyme
14-02-2013, 09:54
I hope their club collapses under the financial burden placed on them by their own fans hatred.

thedanishkai
14-02-2013, 09:55
Motherwell won't have that £550K profit in their bank to shore up their loss next year as they did this year.
It will be even tougher this year. Nae luck eh?

James Clark
14-02-2013, 09:56
Nobody could possibly have seen it coming though.....

GIRFUY

Pep_x
The club is hoping to hold an open meeting next week to allow discussion of the SPL reconstruction proposals.

Good news. Hopefully they listen to the fans and boot the SPL proposal out once and for all.

Bear Essential
An "earthquake machine" FFS!! if the use that on that ground it will fall down. Dump!!

RSEA2009
F#ck the Huns - we'll no miss the bastards, we'll come out in force and make up the difference oorselfs, let them die.

Ah F**k it, we'd rather stay at home, climb up the bings eating roasted cheese and f#cking oor sisters

truckerman
14-02-2013, 09:58
Aw shucks!!!!

Treble_yell
14-02-2013, 10:01
HahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha

georgedoors
14-02-2013, 10:02
Those pesky fans did it then run away. imo it was Celtic fans who influenced all clubs with threats of boycotts i blame the scum for everything just about .

coplandrearl36
14-02-2013, 10:03
I wonder if these figures include all the added benefits from the SPL aquired funds and TV revenue deals. Oh and the big extra bonus from that mobs CL exploits.

If so they are well knackered.

Jorday
14-02-2013, 10:05
ha ha ha ha GIRFUY

Billyglasgow63
14-02-2013, 10:09
will only take one of these clubs to collapse and it'll be like a pack of cards. No chairman or director should be allowed to keep their job when using the excuse the fans didnt back us as they said they would. shear negligence in their duty of care.

Earl of Leven
14-02-2013, 10:09
They were whipped into hysteria by a media driven almost entirely by the Celtic minded (75% at least according to Cowan/Cosgrive)...so Hell mend them.

TeddybearTam
14-02-2013, 10:10
I cannot wait until one of these poisonous clubs go under.

Pollok-Loyal
14-02-2013, 10:11
"We will buy season tickets in unprecedented numbers", "We will promote and support sell-out Saturdays", "There will be an outbreak of fraternity between clubs".

What happened?

We all knew it was Bullsheet.

jigster
14-02-2013, 10:11
Lies just lies I tell thee .........

crockle creek dingos
14-02-2013, 10:15
They cared more about trying to hurt Rangers than they did about the future of their own club.

Absolutely pathetic. They will reap what they've sown.

That goes for the lot of them!

blueman14
14-02-2013, 10:15
Call me syndical but this will be the start of the reason to ignore fans wishes on reconstruction.

Alcatraz Loyal
14-02-2013, 10:17
SPHell fans: "If you don't vote No to Newco we will boycott our own clubs"

SPHell clubs: "OK, we have decided to vote No to Newco, but we need you fans to come to our games in record numbers to offset the loss of Rangers.

Fans: "Let's organise sell out Saturday"

Matchday - *Tumbleweed*

In short, you the SPHell clubs and fans have brought this on yourselves, and Karma's a bitch.

Moodymann
14-02-2013, 10:19
F#ck the Huns - we'll no miss the bastards, we'll come out in force and make up the difference oorselfs, let them die.

Ah F**k it, we'd rather stay at home, climb up the bings eating roasted cheese and f#cking oor sisters

Sums it perfectly for me.

'Let down by the fans who said they'd turn up' whose laughing now :D:D:D

turrabear
14-02-2013, 10:20
you reap what you sow.

UnionRangers
14-02-2013, 10:24
GIRFUY Motherwell scum !!!

geo2129
14-02-2013, 10:25
The two home gates that they lost this season by not playing us would have made a big dent in the £600,000.

I am loving it:):)

noucamp72
14-02-2013, 10:25
Never mind, i'm sure fat Peter will give all the SPL clubs an injection of cash from his CL proceeds.

dooman42
14-02-2013, 10:26
That shity wee club will be part timers in 2 years or dead well thats what they voted for TITS

Dallas Cowboy
14-02-2013, 10:27
Karmageddon Biatches :) !

I like this way of putting it. :D

weeblue12
14-02-2013, 10:28
the 3 unwise men,

weetam3106
14-02-2013, 10:30
Bless them....

Further supports my theory that a few Internet bampots ran a dedicated hate campaign at each club to ensure that we got shafted.

gersmad
14-02-2013, 10:32
http://i50.tinypic.com/70clg9.jpg

gilliangers
14-02-2013, 10:33
my heart bleeds

it really does................:ninja:

Bolting Wanderer
14-02-2013, 10:35
There are rangers haters everywhere that tell lies and spread smears about our club and it's fans, even amongst our own support.

aldoshmaldo
14-02-2013, 10:37
Sell out Saturday...

jjames
14-02-2013, 10:37
Well at least they are being honest about how they came to be losing money whilst the SPL is seemingly BOOMING ...

Begs the question if a club like Motherwell who are prudently run (and have been relatively successful in that period) are losing money what are the rest of the less well run SPL clubs going to be like??

Remember Motherwell should have banked almost £2 million from their Champions League participation ... where that has gone I'm really not sure.

Blue 9
14-02-2013, 10:43
Used by the hater's , too dumb to see it. Enjoy the rest of your existence, BYE !

cooperthelegend
14-02-2013, 10:47
A scenario that is likely to be replayed at other SPL clubs.

Consequences are a bitch.

Exactly my thoughts.

Our Club listened to our fans when we wnated Div 3, and our fans have repaid the Club in full by attending and supporting them.

Others maybe not as fortunate, or have as fantastic fans as Rangers. In fact, every club falls into this!!

SuperAldo83
14-02-2013, 10:50
What a shock that is, did not see that coming, eh??

adelblue
14-02-2013, 10:54
Its astonishing this mystery group failed to keep their promise to start attending matches. Motherwell have every right to feel let down by them. Whoever they may or may not have been.

chateaubleu
14-02-2013, 10:55
What did they honestly think was going to happen? In this instance, while I usually disagree with doing so, they and all the other rebel SPL clubs should've told their fans to get to ****.

Did they really base a club business decision on their fans hatred of us?

Blind leading the blind, they're reaping what they've sown and Rangers are still the only show in town.

And ha ha.

imbran
14-02-2013, 10:56
Uncle Peter said everything would be fine?

Aye, for him.

^^^ Short and to the point.

RangersForMe
14-02-2013, 10:56
It's simple.

These Motherwell 'fans' don't need to love Motherwell or go to Fir Park to hate Rangers.

Disco2000
14-02-2013, 11:06
My heart bleeds for them :roll:

Calvers72
14-02-2013, 11:07
The thing is Charles Green only the other day in his question and answer meeting with Australian based Bears said he hopes Rangers fans don't boycott the SPL hate mob when we get back to the top.

CG said he'd like to see Gers supporters pack out away games and embarrass these clubs who can't fill their own stadiums but I can't agree with him, he should not have said that IMO, i'd rather the club took the stance that they'll neither encourage or discourage supporters from attending away matches in future.

I'd like to see what supporters think about this issue as the time draws nearer to when we'll be back among the poisonous SPL cesspit but it should be a simple choice for most right thinking people...why be absolute mugs assisting hate filled bigoted bastards to survive from OUR cash after the treatment we've put up with?

If we can't have a blanket boycott i'd like to see the fans groups tell the club to accept only a limited allocation of 300, perhaps up to 500 max and tell the other clubs if they sell tickets direct to any tom, dick and harry we'll take NO tickets at all and recommend a full boycott of that club.

I despair that anyone thinks things should just go back to normal, is the Rangers support just going to continue being the big bad despised cash cow?... all will be forgotten, all's forgiven? NO ****ING WAY!!!!

clubdeck
14-02-2013, 11:07
clubs like motherwell must have known that talk is cheap, the promise of their small band of supporters to rally round & increase attendances week in week out to offset the loss of income from games against us was totally pie in the sky.
I also think that the people running these clubs are not fit for purpose they allowed a bigoted few to put at risk the future of their club & business by supporting the anti Rangers mob they signed their own death warrent

47blue
14-02-2013, 11:15
With no great prospect of sponsorship,Sky and ESPN desperate to cut their payments to the SPL it will only get worse

I have no sympathy and their continued apathy towards Dumbcaster and Rhegan bheggars belief

My dearest wish is for scottish football to die and Rangers to seek their future elsewhere

Houlet
14-02-2013, 11:20
IMHO it is only an excuse.

They only listen to the fans when it suits their own puproses.

All these clubs were very keen to listen on the Rangers issue but are now totally ignoring fans views on league reconstruction.

9inaROW89/97
14-02-2013, 11:27
Who all has their SPL Bust Club Bingo cards at the ready?

Nae luck Rangers haters we will be around a lot longer than you ever will!

Ali Baba
14-02-2013, 11:36
you reap what you sow.you wanted us down you got it now get on with it and stop greetin!

JohnK1972
14-02-2013, 11:38
Well, well, who could have predicted that? :roll:

Bknowe
14-02-2013, 11:40
Hate to say we told you so... but we told you so.

Only a matter of time before one of these booming SPL clubs goes Ka-boom.

pennyblack
14-02-2013, 11:43
Is it maybe because these so called fans were actually mhanks?

bigbluebear74
14-02-2013, 11:44
if they can't use the overdraft facility,then what happens, administration? please lets hope the overdraft is unavailable

Humbug
14-02-2013, 11:46
Statement just in from Jules, secretary of the Pulp Fiction RSC.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee, for we truly are the people"

Rabenutam
14-02-2013, 11:46
I have lived to see Third Lanark go to the wall , I have never wanted to see any club go bust, for the fans sake . I did not even want The Scum to go to the wall . But now, I do not care , in the past I would have bought raffle tickets of a club if it was in trouble and were trying to save their club . But not now, I buy nothing of the SFA or SPL now and would do nothing to help any club or their fans. What do I call this ' SPORTING INTEGRITY ', " I Thank You For Teaching That Me Phrase " . I will never forget nor will I ever forgive what many have tried to do my club .

blu14evr
14-02-2013, 11:49
Used by the hater's , too dumb to see it. Enjoy the rest of your existence, BYE !

....by the end of the season all we will have left in the SPHell will be the Bhoys...and their 'rent boys'

SPHell 2013.... Used and abused by Peado FC:)

mildmannered janitor
14-02-2013, 11:49
If only their crystal ball had been working they might have seen the bloody obvious

basiltherat
14-02-2013, 11:53
Lawell played them for mugs and they all fell for it

Secured three guaranteed titles and Champions League attempts for his mob and in return the mugs got nothing

Not fit for purpose springs to mind

gertilidie
14-02-2013, 11:56

What happened?

They coukdnt even sell out their one and only seek out Saturday

Earl of Leven
14-02-2013, 12:01
Lawell played them for mugs and they all fell for it

Secured three guaranteed titles and Champions League attempts for his mob and in return the mugs got nothing

Not fit for purpose springs to mind

Correct.

"Honestly..we'll all stick together and it will be booming. Trust us."

Hell mend them.

govantrueblue
14-02-2013, 12:01
Ha Ha,may you join the list of clubs on the edge.

ahmnoatim
14-02-2013, 12:04
They missed out on roughly 10,000 paying rangers fans (mainly adults this season and realistically only needed to add 10,000 adults over the course of the season which over 18 matches is 555 extra per game and even then the fans couldn't help there clubs out.

Compare that to us getting over 40k for every home league match this season in division 3 after we asked our club to begin our rise at the bottom.

And we get labeeled the glory hunters :)

tommo20
14-02-2013, 12:07
All a bunch of giving wanks

Hammerinho
14-02-2013, 12:34
See you one the way up when you're on the way down! :)

gourockblue50
14-02-2013, 13:04
I suppose Liewell told them he would make sure everything would be alright.

Well he was right, he has secured at least 3 in a row for his scum team and also secured millions in CL money for them.

Just to be clear,,,,,,the rest of you won't see any of it. Peter doesn't give a monkeys chuff about you.

NS
14-02-2013, 13:08
If they survive until we are back our away fans will save them

Unfortunatly

The Peoples Piper
14-02-2013, 13:13
They missed out on roughly 10,000 paying rangers fans (mainly adults this season and realistically only needed to add 10,000 adults over the course of the season which over 18 matches is 555 extra per game and even then the fans couldn't help there clubs out.

Compare that to us getting over 40k for every home league match this season in division 3 after we asked our club to begin our rise at the bottom.

And we get labeeled the glory hunters :)

The well board believe its cost them a direct £350k this year not having Rangers pitch up for 2 games. Thats before you take into account anything else.

That is an astonishing figure for a club like well to lose. The problem that board has faced is the majority of well fans dont really give 2 shits.

tkmcg
14-02-2013, 13:46
It was pretty obvious that,s what was happening at the time f**k them.

GF
14-02-2013, 13:53
They were whipped into hysteria by a media driven almost entirely by the Celtic minded (75% at least according to Cowan/Cosgrive)...so Hell mend them.

Spot on, and they were to blind to notice that only one club was coming out on top with all the money.

Wonder who that could be......

macdonut
14-02-2013, 14:56
Although I have no sympathy with the fans at all, I have some sympathy for Motherwell FC. They were one of the few who warned about the consequences of Rangers leaving the SPL and to be fair, given the stances of other clubs, I don't think they had any alternative but to listen to their bitter fans views last year. I suspect that the club would take a different decision if the same vote was happening today.

If they go down the tubes I won't be crying but personally, I hope they're one of the last ones standing.

napsburybear
14-02-2013, 15:00

Unfortunatly

No. There will be a boycott.

bluenose1979
14-02-2013, 15:07
Although I have no sympathy with the fans at all, I have some sympathy for Motherwell FC. They were one of the few who warned about the consequences of Rangers leaving the SPL and to be fair, given the stances of other clubs, I don't think they had any alternative but to listen to their bitter fans views last year. I suspect that the club would take a different decision if the same vote was happening today.

If they go down the tubes I won't be crying but personally, I hope they're one of the last ones standing.

I agree.

My Dad's a Fir Park ST holder and Well Society member. He voted to keep us in the SPl and spoke to Leanne Dempster directly, pleading for the club to ignore the emotive nonsense driving the 'kick Rangers out' campaign. She completely agreed and said she wished more fans could see what it meant for the club, but effectively they had a gun to their heads either way.

I don't know what's worse, the fckwits in their support who couldn't see beyond the end of their noses and voted us out or the ones who knew better, but didn't bother their arse to speak up or vote to keep us in.

chateaubleu
14-02-2013, 15:12
I agree.

My Dad's a Fir Park ST holder and Well Society member. He voted to keep us in the SPl and spoke to Leanne Dempster directly, pleading for the club to ignore the emotive nonsense driving the 'kick Rangers out' campaign. She completely agreed and said she wished more fans could see what it meant for the club, but effectively they had a gun to their heads either way.

I don't know what's worse, the fckwits in their support who couldn't see beyond the end of their noses and voted us out or the ones who knew better, but didn't bother their arse to speak up or vote to keep us in.

The board of every club should've told their fans where to go if our money was that important.

The fact they didn't suggests to me they were given assurances from elsewhere that the lost revenue would be recouped somehow.

Has Lawwell's snotter encrusted mitts all over it.

Popbear
14-02-2013, 15:16

Unfortunatly

Yip.
That will be their survival plan.
Cling on until Rangers come back and then the money will roll back in.

ogrfcmcfc
14-02-2013, 15:17
Motherwell football club...rot in hell...Rangers then..Rangers now..Rangers forever

superger
14-02-2013, 15:19
When we get back to the top EVERY away ground should be boycotted. I want to see them publicly beg us to visit their dumps.

DerbyBlue
14-02-2013, 15:26
Who could have predicted that their blind hatred of us will be the downfall of their own club:roll:

Hope they go under and take Scumdee United with them.

-bigdaz-
14-02-2013, 15:27
Karma ya bas

Larkieranger
14-02-2013, 15:28
Sitting here pissing myself thinking about them going under, GIRUY

Bear_In_Orkney
14-02-2013, 15:36
You can't help wondering whether some of the 'Motherwell Fans' weren't that at all.

The Scum get everywhere?

:ninja:

thedanishkai
14-02-2013, 15:38
You can't help wondering whether some of the 'Motherwell Fans' weren't that all.

The Scum get everywhere?

:ninja:

Your right on that front that they get everywhere. Pretending to be Albion Rovers fans,Clydebank fans & even Rangers fans, just to have a pop at Rangers.

johnoblue
14-02-2013, 15:40
You just could'nt see it could you, you thick motherwell f--k wits, Lawell is pissing himself at all of you arrisoles, his club are coining it in while you are skint, he led you right up the garden path and now his sides will be sore reading about your sob story.

I hope your shytty little stinking club dies along with your support.

bluenose1979
14-02-2013, 15:46
The board of every club should've told their fans where to go if our money was that important.

The fact they didn't suggests to me they were given assurances from elsewhere that the lost revenue would be recouped somehow.

Has Lawwell's snotter encrusted mitts all over it.

To play Devil's Advocate, I actually think some of the clubs were between a rock and a hard place.

Vote against us, they lose our revenue

Vote for us and their own fans, the dhims and every other support were threatening to boycott them (even more than they already do! :D)

I really think some of the clubs would have rathered either not make the decision at all or make it without the fan votes, but the politics and agenda of a certain few drove them into an impossible position.

blue wonder
14-02-2013, 15:50
They fell for liewell's lies hook line and sinker.Hell mend them.

Bear_In_Orkney
14-02-2013, 15:55
To play Devil's Advocate, I actually think some of the clubs were between a rock and a hard place.

Vote for us and their own fans, the dhims and every other support were threatening to boycott them (even more than they already do! :D)

I really think some of the clubs would have rathered either not make the decision at all or make it without the fan votes, but the politics and agenda of a certain few drove them into an impossible position.

Unfortunately for them the hard place just got harder.

No one to blame, but themselves.

gersmad
14-02-2013, 15:58

Greed was the downfall, they were promised all sorts of benefits to put us into the First division.

SKY/ESPN, sponsors would continue for a season without Rangers and the cash the SPL clubs were to receive from our winnings ect last season would cover them for loss of revenue for One year.

At it turned out division 3 was our destiny, they never planned for that and it's come back to bite them in the baws.

None of the teams in the SPL can increase attendances anymore, sure the odd one having a good run will see a slight increase but it's unsustainable, the fan base just not exist for them anymore.

gib1968
14-02-2013, 15:59
You only reap what you sow .

Larkhall_Exile
14-02-2013, 16:00

outstanding :)

picalo28
14-02-2013, 17:15
Motherwell won't have that £550K profit in their bank to shore up their loss next year as they did this year.

This is so true. And not just for Murderwell.

Barca Bear
14-02-2013, 17:23

i agree entirely with this.

Stuart_WATP
14-02-2013, 17:29
These so called fans of other clubs proved that their hatred of Rangers outweighs their love for their own team. They were willing to risk their own club's existence just to have a laugh and kick Rangers out the league. Fans haven't turned up to SPL games as they simply don't care, their only concern in life is sitting at home and trawling the Internet, newspapers, phone ins for anything that remotely resembles a negative Rangers story. I read an article the other day where the guy was saying in a patronising tone that there are no supporters of other clubs, just haters of Rangerd, well when you risk your own club to kick Rangers, I think this proves it.

johnnyb
14-02-2013, 17:34
Just had an awful day at work but this has put a sh*t eating grin on my coupon. All I can say is Bwaaahahahahahahaha

Mustang1965
14-02-2013, 17:36
An "earthquake machine" FFS!! if the use that on that ground it will fall down. Dump!!

If they had the bears doing the bouncy twice a season they would not need an earthquake machine :D Why not get TLB bird subo on the case:D

Bazoo
14-02-2013, 17:42
Dear Bank Manager

Our fans are a bunch of liers and than is why I would like to apply for an overdraft.

That fat cünt lied to us as well.

Please don't think that we stupid

The Motherwell Board of Directors

P.s. we expect to get to the last 8 of the champions league next year

Larkie_Deek
14-02-2013, 18:14

How will they continue to finance this?

Bank Loans? Share issue? or just liquidate >:)

I hope they DIE!

D4RN-L
14-02-2013, 18:18
Like the rest, I wush them the same misery they wished us!

GIRUY!

nithbear
14-02-2013, 18:20
If only mate, if only. I wish them well:ninja:

But it`s booming !!!
...er,isn`t it??...

:) :)

sodjerblue
14-02-2013, 18:21
Surely their vote at the time was only available to trust members?

Hendrixbear
14-02-2013, 18:23
All this was foreseen at the very beginning of this mess when chairmen started to pass the buck to the armchair bigots. 'Fans' who hate Rangers more than they support their own clubs and were quite happy to see their own teams suffer to accelerate our death. Well guess what? You reap what you sow you shower of bastards and Rangers are very much alive and kicking. Enjoy your not-so-slow slide into oblivion.

Sam_English
14-02-2013, 18:24
That's what happens when turkey's vote for Christmas

Bwhahahahahahaha

bluenose_andy
14-02-2013, 18:26
It all started wi Damp Squib Saturday, an went downhill from there.

Ha feckin ha. You got ur wish now eat it up.

bluebarney
14-02-2013, 18:26
A tiny cabal of zealots took on the role of deciding how their club should vote. no doubt infiltrated or at least influenced by fan groups in other certain clubs. empty promises were made and they followed the liewell route. Now they are sitting in near empty stadia playing in a league where the title is never contested and relegation also settled.
Yet fat Cowan and his BBC buddies still insist everything is great.
I hope they all rot. We will never forgive or forget.

George Goudie
14-02-2013, 18:33
http://i45.tinypic.com/nv4j1j.jpg

StephenHasson
14-02-2013, 18:48
For they shall reap what they sow...Motherwell,Hearts,Kilmarnock,Dundee United et al

SPHELL Booming I tell you , Booming >:)>:)>:)

iaatpies
14-02-2013, 18:53
The "fans" wanted it.

The "fans" got it.

In reality, the majority of decent football fans were duped by the lies and empty promises of a twisted minority. They fell for those lies because Scottish football was in such a woeful state without any kind of leadership that they just wanted some kind of hope that this wasn't the start of a domino effect that would kill off their clubs whilst we tried to rebuild ours.

Those fans got what they wanted. Hell mend them.

spanishbear1690
14-02-2013, 18:59
Haha, honestly did they ever think there attendances would increase? Scottish football has been on the decline for a long time, this decision was nothing short of bad business and just been utterly reckless!

Made your bed now lie in it and never get out! Hope they along with others go out of business! Simple as that!

onedadoprso1
14-02-2013, 18:59
Sporting integrity dictates that a street party should be held when each spl club goes to the wall.

One year on, we shall never forgive or forget

Ravey
14-02-2013, 19:16
**** them.

psychobillyboy
14-02-2013, 19:23
No luck then. Hell mend them.

scooby blue
14-02-2013, 19:45
Sphell clubs - its reminds you off the band still playing when the Titanic is sinking - u fekers are doomed - hohoho....

meanwhile at Ibrox - world record crowds for Div we are in, title in the bag, debt free with a successful IPO of £20 mil plus..

however did we want any of this sh1t to happen - nope - but its only going to get better ;-)

kenzieblueboy
14-02-2013, 19:47
Feel for Stuart MColl he is a good manager

trueblue77
14-02-2013, 19:47
Oh dear, that's a pity.......

:p

weemog
14-02-2013, 19:49

Outstanding :):):):):)

Steve A Stevens
14-02-2013, 20:01
You brought it upon yourselves, phuck the SPL.

wp1955
14-02-2013, 20:14

Not a/c etc.; So does that mean their TRUE SHORTFALL was £1.1 million,
or am I counting it wrongly?.:confused:

Embra Bear
14-02-2013, 20:17
TBH I don't any sympathy at all as it was completely obvious to everyone bar these chairmen that these extra fans would not turn up. Well fans had a cheek going on about boycotts due to admin anyway.

gazza162
14-02-2013, 20:17
a few well placed tarriers at each club,they have always been workshy rabel rousers .

The Predator
14-02-2013, 20:22
It's quite amusing

superally54
14-02-2013, 20:32

That is fantastic :)

tauntonbear
14-02-2013, 20:39
If only they'd done what Football Club Boards have been doing for years & ignored their supporters.

If only...ah well

Hosea 8:7

Dadoprso's ponytail9
14-02-2013, 20:43
Listen to the fans! Great idea that turned out to be!

bluestevo
14-02-2013, 20:47

That's brilliant :)

Mason Boyne
14-02-2013, 21:05
They're talking pish, cos the sphell is booming!!!