PDA

View Full Version : Frank de Boer urgers Rangers to stay in Scotland

TeddybearTam
10-01-2013, 15:04
Short clip, some nice words.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/frank-de-boer-urges-rangers-to-stay-in-scotland/

Cooperfan
10-01-2013, 15:28
He's not a fan of this Beneliga(sp) then.

superrangers
10-01-2013, 15:33
SSN is driving me mad showing it every 10 mins.

For what it's worth, I strongly disagree with him.

Let's leave the bigots and haters behind to wallow in their sh1t.

ThatsWhyWeirChamps
10-01-2013, 15:37
He's just scared to face the Rangers in the Atlantic League :p

Dave Angell
10-01-2013, 15:38
No disrespect to Frank, but he'll have no idea of the sheer hostility and hatred our club continues to endure from those around us.

They wanted us buried & when that did'nt work they wanted us neutered for years to come, they wanted us to give up our TV rights and titles in exchange for returning our membership, and they want us in this abomination of a new league setup to keep filling their coffers.

thebluenosebear
10-01-2013, 16:35
When I watched this interview this morning I honestly got the impression that if Frank hadn't played at us for a stint he would have had no idea who we were, he certainly has no idea of the situation.

Frunkee
10-01-2013, 16:49
Articles like these are totally pointless. We've no planned league to go to and no definite chance of one appearing and no offers to join any existing league so why say bother to comment on whether we should stay or go?

Maybe we all wish we could leave but realistically there is no chance of it and I'm not sure Charles Green thought through his latest statement too well before saying it either. Just makes us look petulant imo.

TeddybearTam
10-01-2013, 16:55
I certainly don't agree with what he says but it goes a long way to showing what people outside of Scotland think and know of our situation...

Absolutely nothing.

Bigbadger
10-01-2013, 16:57
Stay in Scotland and gub septic in the cups if we draw them until we get back and hump them in the league

superger
10-01-2013, 16:59
No disrespect to Frank, but he'll have no idea of the sheer hostility and hatred our club continues to endure from those around us.

They wanted us buried & when that did'nt work they wanted us neutered for years to come, they wanted us to give up our TV rights and titles in exchange for returning our membership, and they want us in this abomination of a new league setup to keep filling their coffers.

Exactly. Couldn't have put it better myself.

dsloan
10-01-2013, 17:04
Frank De Boer hasnt a clue what Rangers have went through in the last year.Sky also had Big Eck,Rae,Gordon Smith,Mark Dingwall all giving their individual oplnlons.

goldenbootboyd
10-01-2013, 17:09
Articles like these are totally pointless. We've no planned league to go to and no definite chance of one appearing and no offers to join any existing league so why say bother to comment on whether we should stay or go?

Maybe we all wish we could leave but realistically there is no chance of it and I'm not sure Charles Green thought through his latest statement too well before saying it either. Just makes us look petulant imo.

Agree with this. I have enjoyed Charles Green's defence of the club since he took over but I can't help but feel there is a bit too much playing to the audience going on. Let's face it, for the last 20 years we have heard that Scotland is too small for us and celtic and talk of pastures new was always mooted. Now, its been discussed and there are no existing leagues wanting us and no new leagues formed so we are where we are. Time now for intellegent discussions rather than sabre rattling.