View Full Version : Working Smart Card = Thick Rangers Fan

InspectorC
26-12-2012, 22:32
Mines worked again today.

Anyone have a failure?

:angel:

kathmandu
26-12-2012, 22:37
Never had a prob with mine was told by a guy in ticket office about 90% of probs are down to the user

Dallas Cowboy
26-12-2012, 22:38
Never had a prob with mine was told by a guy in ticket office about 90% of probs are down to the user

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you've gotta know him. :D

broomhouse_loyal
26-12-2012, 22:39
Mines worked again today.

Anyone have a failure?

:angel:

you do realise that you have to take it out yer pocket:roll:

InspectorC
26-12-2012, 22:43
you do realise that you have to take it out yer pocket:roll:

My point is you actually need to try and use it first.

A well 'kent' poster labelled Rangers Fans thick when he ain't actually a Rangers 'supporting' fan himself.

copland71
26-12-2012, 22:49
What is the point in this thread....
Am I missing something...

InspectorC
26-12-2012, 22:52
What is the point in this thread....
Am I missing something...

Possibly.

A very high post counter was allowed to call Rangers Fans thick for having a working smartcard.

Welcome to FF 2012/13

InspectorC
26-12-2012, 22:54
Forgot to add, the poster with the highest post count that has no interest in following Rangers in real life but is an internet hit amid friends.

bluenosebazza
26-12-2012, 22:56
Possibly.

A very high post counter was allowed to call Rangers Fans thick for having a working smartcard.

Welcome to FF 2012/13

Forgot to add, the poster with the highest post count that has no interest in following Rangers in real life but is an internet hit amid friends.

Christ, this is cryptic. :D

broomhouse_loyal
26-12-2012, 22:57

give us a clue inspector:)

isawthat
26-12-2012, 23:01
As a matter of interest the price of pig iron also crashed on the world markets today:ninja:,

InspectorC
26-12-2012, 23:01
Christ, this is cryptic. :D

Nothing cryptic, No8 posted yesterday that smartcard holders that have not had or expect a problem are thick.

Yet again, another game passes where I (on my second smartcard ;)) have had no problems.

bigkahunarab
26-12-2012, 23:29
Nothing cryptic, No8 posted yesterday that smartcard holders that have not had or expect a problem are thick.

Yet again, another game passes where I (on my second smartcard ;)) have had no problems.

Number 8 isn't a Rangers Fan??? Seems a tad heavy a charge, is this based on him having differing views than yourself or a proof of a season ticket to Monobrow FC?:confused:

InsanicDrunk
26-12-2012, 23:34
Possibly.

Welcome to FF 2012/13

Out of interest what did you expect the punishment to be? Surely you can't be asking for a ban for that? That's a bit metrosexual!

adamski
26-12-2012, 23:34

:roll:
Sellik have always had an admirable smartcard system

mintedm
26-12-2012, 23:36
I've noticed my smart card seems slower to activate lately don't know if that's where this going?

InspectorC
26-12-2012, 23:36
Number 8 isn't a Rangers Fan??? Seems a tad heavy a charge, is this based on him having differing views than yourself or a proof of a season ticket to Monobrow FC?:confused:

Differing view? not at all.

I expect No8 to have a different view from everyone else, it has become the norm.

The comment yesterday regarding smartcard holders was exceptional even by his standards.

8 does not attend Rangers games, the majority of us do.

batistuta2234
26-12-2012, 23:37

Have you seen his posts about '67', the Lisbon Lions and how good a manager Lennon is?

batistuta2234
26-12-2012, 23:37
:roll:
Sellik have always had an admirable smartcard system

:). .

InspectorC
26-12-2012, 23:38
Out of interest what did you expect the punishment to be? Surely you can't be asking for a ban for that? That's a bit metrosexual!

I have never asked for anyone but a tarrier to be banned on here.

Given my history and previous punishment, some do get away with fecking murder.

bluenosebazza
26-12-2012, 23:40

Ah, I didn't see that thread. So if you're able to swipe a piece of plastic against a scanner without problems that makes you thick? How did he come to that conclusion? :D

InsanicDrunk
26-12-2012, 23:41
I have never asked for anyone but a tarrier to be banned on here.

Given my history and previous punishment, some do get away with fecking murder.

I agree with you that the line is not always the same, however, you can't class that as getting away with murder.

The Gunslinger
26-12-2012, 23:43
number 8's views on smart cards are as famous as they are daft.

you would think no one ever had a problem with a season book. but turnstyle staff used to take the wrong tickets etc.

hes a troglodyte or technophobe i suspect.

InspectorC
26-12-2012, 23:43
I agree with you that the line is not always the same, however, you can't class that as getting away with murder.

One of the many double standards that stick out like a sore thumb.

InspectorC
26-12-2012, 23:44
number 8's views on smart cards are as famous as they are daft.

you would think no one ever had a problem with a season book. but turnstyle staff used to take the wrong tickets etc.

hes a troglodyte or technophobe i suspect.

GS, it's not really about the smart cards.

bigkahunarab
26-12-2012, 23:45
Have you seen his posts about '67', the Lisbon Lions and how good a manager Lennon is?

no bud.... I haven't... but like or or lump it 67 was an achievement as was ours in getting there against Fiorentina 61 ... such is the margin of success and failure in folklore.... As for his comments on popcorn teeth I haven't seen it, a spiteful wee man but as a measure of success, taking a Scottish team into the last 16 is seen as success. Eck did it, though at a time when he was being pilloried at home.... Again its the small margins that mark out success or failure....and a willing press of course:D