PDA

View Full Version : Best Christmas ever

revsween
25-12-2012, 12:34
At one time this year I thought the cancerous cabal in Scotland were going to succeed in their aim of killing Rangers Football Club, I really thought we were finished, oh yea of little faith. Rangers are on the up and whisper it but the majority in Scotland are slowly starting to see the haters for what they really are. So this year I got what I wanted, my club to live on. Then Now Forever. Happy Christmas.

Marc_dGris
25-12-2012, 12:40
I didn't think we would be gone for good but I did fear we would be playing some sort of non league set up. It's turned out better than I could have hoped for.

billy19611112
25-12-2012, 12:43
Onwards and upwards . Actually I'm positive every club in the sphell is very very jealous of us in our current position .

revsween
25-12-2012, 12:46
I didn't think we would be gone for good but I did fear we would be playing some sort of non league set up.

that's what I feared, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Iandewaruk
25-12-2012, 12:48
Exciting times ahead I think!

davyboy_17
25-12-2012, 12:50
biggest team in the land , we are the people ! no surrender , merry xmas bears :)

Tim Hunter
25-12-2012, 12:59
Onwards and upwards . Actually I'm positive every club in the sphell is very very jealous of us in our current position .

It seems absurd, but wouldn't the Mhankies just love to be in our position. Being attacked from all quarters by SPL, SFA, HMRC and the Mhedia etc etc.
They would have revelled in their victimhood, and railed at the injustice, hatred and bigotry they subjected to. They would have been screaming to the world the the injusices inflicted on them were the result of decades of discrimination, because they were Irish and kafflick.
Rangers and their support on the other hand, have got themselves back into the battle, and will eventually sort out every single batsard who has taken a kick at us, in our times of trouble.