PDA

View Full Version : Hold The Front Page

billmcmurdo
24-12-2012, 10:56
http://billmcmurdo.wordpress.com/2012/12/24/hold-the-front-page/

The Gooner
24-12-2012, 11:07
Keith Jackson is regarded as bit of a "thicko "so I don't think anything he writes is taken seriously by anyone.

Daddy_Bear07
24-12-2012, 11:18
And why – as Keith Jackson so gleefully points out – are things so much better for Celtic than their SPL colleagues at this time?

Why did all this happen and who is behind it?

Are you saying everything ,that a few of us believe on here is actually true?

And that journalists know about it yet won't print it?

paisleyprod
24-12-2012, 11:18
Good article.

buzz07
24-12-2012, 11:20
Well put.
Jackson is not a journalist, like his colleagues, he is a coward.

200000 Heroes
24-12-2012, 11:23
It's one thing listening to a radio show that is spewed out free of charge and it's quite another actually paying to be insulted.

I will never be able to get my head round why any bear still buys the Rhebel. It's truly baffling.

buzz07
24-12-2012, 11:27
It's one thing listening to a radio show that is spewed out free of charge and it's quite another actually paying to be insulted.

I will never be able to get my head round why any bear still buys the Rhebel. It's truly baffling.

We need an organised boycott and a statement from supporters reps.
Personally I wouldn't give them a penny.

Paco
24-12-2012, 11:30
There a woman in my work, a fellow Rangers fan, that buys this every ****ing day. When asking a colleague to pick it up when they are off to the shop she always shouts "get me a Daily Ranger while your out".

I've tried time and time again to point out the fact that rhag is no friend of ours.

Jimmy Mac
24-12-2012, 11:33
Good article Bill got a feeling the cowards in the media will be getting their cumuppence soon.

bearfaecumbernauld
24-12-2012, 11:42
Keech Jackson is sooking up Popcorn Teeths @rse to appease his boss at the Rebel and stay on his good side no doubt after getting a pay rise.

Keech is also on the anti-Rangers crusade due to Jim Traynor leaving the rhag and he's pissed off.

The Rebel is dying. All print mhedia is going the same way.

The Tims and Lieswell have them in their pocket and there is no one left willing to tell the truth about the self destruction by the SPL by throwing Rangers out of the top flight league.

If Jim Traynor unleashes his talent and nails the guilty parties on RTV and the Rangers website the cosy Celtc cabal will not get it all of their own way.

GodStruth
24-12-2012, 11:57
Great blog Bill

100% on the money

Time to dig out the 'Lawwell's monkeys' banner again ;)

bilkobear
24-12-2012, 12:04
That was a superb read Bill.

It was line after line of nails hit firmly on the head by a very articulate hammer.

billybluehat
24-12-2012, 12:08
Nice piece again Bill.Accurate and straight to the point.

THE PROFESSOR
24-12-2012, 12:13
Keech Jackson is sooking up Popcorn Teeths @rse to appease his boss at the Rebel and stay on his good side no doubt after getting a pay rise.

Keech is also on the anti-Rangers crusade due to Jim Traynor leaving the rhag and he's pissed off.

The Rebel is dying. All print mhedia is going the same way.

The Tims and Lieswell have them in their pocket and there is no one left willing to tell the truth about the self destruction by the SPL by throwing Rangers out of the top flight league.

If Jim Traynor unleashes his talent and nails the guilty parties on RTV and the Rangers website the cosy Celtc cabal will not get it all of their own way.

Not quite correct. I saw the other day that The Daily Mail is in good health. I occasionally read its sports coverage as my present popsy buys it, following the stereotypical path of tory man reads Telegraph, tory female reads Mail. Their sports team seems saturated with Timothy supporting and anti-Rangers acolytes, damned bad form for a tory paper. Shouldn't be allowed.

As for the rubbish red tops, stop buying them and hasten the journey to the Jobcentre of these anti-Rangers fabricators of stories that are more unbelievable than any Aesop's fable.

Puskas
24-12-2012, 12:49
We must hammer into the SPL clubs how well Celtic are doing financially (at their expense )with their CL income. Then we will see the green eyed monster of jealousy rear its ugly head.

frankieboy
24-12-2012, 12:51
FFs,it's Keich Jackson,even my boy laughs when he hears the name,this is how far the Daily Retard has fallen.

George Goudie
24-12-2012, 13:12
Keech.

I have got my eyes on you!

http://nfs.stvfiles.com/imagebase/171/623x349/171575-james-traynor.jpg

negri
24-12-2012, 13:16
Bigotry and sectarianism certainly do exist in this troubled country of ours. But it has become evident in recent times that there are certain people for whom this sorry state of affairs serves a purpose – it suits their agenda for our society to be so divided

never a truer word spoken .

Rangers2011
24-12-2012, 13:22
Rangers have to ban the Scum and DR from Ibrox.

weebear
24-12-2012, 13:31
keach is a poor substitute for Jimbo Traynor, he's the equivalent of the Monkey's apprentice to the Organ Grinder's Monkey.

Merry Christmas Bill,

whitbyontbear
24-12-2012, 14:17
Keech.

I have got my eyes on you!

http://nfs.stvfiles.com/imagebase/171/623x349/171575-james-traynor.jpg

With that photo, he looks like Von Ribbentrop at the Nuremberg trials.Can't he afford a razor?

GodStruth
24-12-2012, 15:13
With that photo, he looks like Von Ribbentrop at the Nuremberg trials.Can't he afford a razor?

To be fair, Von Ribbentropp was about 10 stone lighter than oor Jim :ninja:

The Big Cheese
24-12-2012, 16:03
As regards the "how well Celtic are doing" point.

The other chairmen were only too aware of this. Their hatred of Rangers is all encompassing and the chance of a CL sometime in the next three years simply sealed our fate.

billy19611112
24-12-2012, 16:23
People like Jackson , keevins and the rest are only following there editors guidelines on what to write and what slant to put on it . In all the papers the only way to change this policy of a witch hunt against Rangers is for there editors to get pulled down to England and explain why there sales have collapsed to there bosses down there. So the only way to get a fair press up here is to make the editors as nervous as possible and to do that don't buy the papers , tell any fellow bluenoses you see buying it to stop and think and leave it on the shelf . I personally have never bought any midweek or weekend editions since January ,and you know something I feel I am better and know far more about football in Scotland since I stopped buying the rags .

baystatebear
24-12-2012, 18:10
Like many print journalists, Jackson is no doubt fearful that 'hardcopy' newspapers are becoming a thing of the past whose popularity and hence influence are rapidly being superseded by the new electronic media.

Anxious to keep a tenuous hold on his job, he has fallen in line with the celtc-mined editors and assorted Rangers-haters who dominate what's left of the
'old media', and seeks to supply them with the constant stream of purile 'celtc-good' 'Rangers-bad' drivel that they demand from their hacks as a price for their continued employment.