PDA

View Full Version : Whyte v D&P about to get messier

the vision
19-10-2012, 15:48
Whyte has leaked email correspondence between him and D&P to the papers today. Details the Ticketus discussions prior to takeover and seems to stick D&P (or MCR as they were at the time) in the brown stuff. As highlighted on FF and Leggoland previously David Grier is at the centre of it all.

imager
19-10-2012, 15:49
Surely Whyte should be very careful just now as he's under criminal investigation?

blueger
19-10-2012, 15:50
Surely Whyte should be very careful just now as he's under criminal investigation?

Maybe he wants to take every coont down with him?

paisleyprod
19-10-2012, 15:53
It didn't take a brain surgeon to work it out. Posted this way back and as usual was asked for proof. Grier was involved from day one and was advising and working with Whyte. Just why whyte got duff and duffers involved in admin us a strange one as clear conflict, unless he did it to clear personal debts with them.

Duff and duffer have taken us for mugs as much as google eyes has

the vision
19-10-2012, 15:53

Emails indicate he sought and took expert advice. Actions of someone trying to shift blame?

marty101
19-10-2012, 15:55
Are these the same ones already leaked to the BBC?

superbear
19-10-2012, 15:55
Whyte has leaked email correspondence between him and D&P to the papers today. Details the Ticketus discussions prior to takeover and seems to stick D&P (or MCR as they were at the time) in the brown stuff. As highlighted on FF and Leggoland previously David Grier is at the centre of it all.

Have these emails been published yet? Which papers?

1988Ger
19-10-2012, 15:58
Whytes arse appears to be twitching big time. Which is nice.

colinstein
It didn't take a brain surgeon to work it out. Posted this way back and as usual was asked for proof. Grier was involved from day one and was advising and working with Whyte. Just why whyte got duff and duffers involved in admin us a strange one as clear conflict, unless he did it to clear personal debts with them.

Whyte certainly did a fast shuffle to get D&P appointed ahead of HMRC by 24 hours
that was crucial enough for the court to knock back HMRC's request to have alternative Administrators appointed

the only reason Whyte would have done that is there must have been something in it for him

ontheline

If there has been a criminal act, by both Grier and Shyte, it would be easier for them to cover up their acts, than have another administrator be appointed.

the vision
19-10-2012, 16:00
Are these the same ones already leaked to the BBC?

No, different ones apparently

Have these emails been published yet? Which papers?

No, tomorrow. Red tops have them.

superbear
19-10-2012, 16:03
No, different ones apparently

No, tomorrow. Red tops have them.

Thanks for the info. Will be interesting....

forlanssister
19-10-2012, 16:10
Maybe he wants to take every coont down with him?

Almost guaranteed he'll turn Queens.

Moodie Blue
19-10-2012, 16:17

D&P have got themselves in a real mess. At best they look incompetent anything else jut looks plain dodgy

Jimmy Henderson
19-10-2012, 16:19
Almost guaranteed he'll turn Queens.

Whyte is the main fraudster but no doubt he had help from Grier. Hope they and anyone else involved in the sham are taken to task. He can turn Queens all he wants but he will still get it in the neck. A f***** horrible wee c***

Enigma
19-10-2012, 16:24
What's also the connection between Imran Ahmad and Whyte,doesn't Imran Ahmad own a stake in a company that represents Whyte ?

RangersNumberFour
19-10-2012, 16:27
Can any of this actually come back to bite us?

Marsh
19-10-2012, 16:27
I said for a while I wanted HMRCs administrators not the ones appointed by whyte. Not sure if that would have left us better or worse off mind you :confused:

craigie
19-10-2012, 16:31
If there has been a criminal act, by both Grier and Shyte, it would be easier for them to cover up their acts, than have another administrator be appointed.

Surely any cover up will be unearthed now that BDO are on the scene?

25/10

Gersandproud
Whyte is obviously as guilty as sin
But if anyone ever tries to tell me D & P are in anyway innocent -
I'll have difficulty believing them

allegedly

IMHO

O.K. - I'll notify my solicitor your honour

Bearfaced
Traynor talked about this way back in Febuary

bluedemon
19-10-2012, 16:32

It's all just sickening. Many of us knew that the "reckoning" would really blast off with the BDO liquidation set. Isn't it INTERESTING that Whyte shows up and coincidentally, Duff and Duffer immediately put the oldco into liquidation.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and I still don't believe anything from Green. Sorry, skeptical till the end....:mad:

kilpatricknick
19-10-2012, 16:33
THe only person that Craig Whyte is trying to help by doing this is Craig Whyte.

I've no idea what his motives or reasons are but can think of only 2 things.

He's trying to line his pockets

He's trying to keep himself out the clink.

Perhaps it would be better for everyone if him and his crooked father just died a slow painful and unpleasant death

bluedemon
19-10-2012, 16:35

It's going to be ugly. Remember, I always believed D&Duffer were employed as "bankruptcy liquidators" by and for Whyte. With Murray in the knowing background. And, it is also troubling to know that it was only D&Duffer people who kept being paraded in to save the day, NEVER Rangers folk, or Scottish folk for that matter.

I agree Green has said all the right things, but I'm still wary that he is another Whyte MK 2 better schooled in PR.

The Peoples Piper
19-10-2012, 16:37

He wants his cash and doesnt give a shit about any investigation. he'll be sitting on a beach in costa rica by then

Gersandproud
19-10-2012, 16:38
It's going to be ugly. Remember, I always believed D&Duffer were employed as "bankruptcy liquidators" by and for Whyte. With Murray in the knowing background. And, it is also troubling to know that it was only D&Duffer people who kept being paraded in to save the day, NEVER Rangers folk, or Scottish folk for that matter.

I agree Green has said all the right things, but I'm still wary that he is another Whyte MK 2 better schooled in PR.

I've got identical fears :eek:

The Peoples Piper
19-10-2012, 16:39

The blue knights called this out as it became more frustrating and obvious, it was a set-up.

Despite cries of unfounded conspiracies, looks like they were right all along.

agcooper
19-10-2012, 16:41
the picture that will haunt us forever

http://bigrab.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/grier.jpg

buster
19-10-2012, 16:42

Depends what else if anything is out there above and beyond a conflict of interest between Grier of MCR/D&P and D&P, the administrators.....and how said conflict effected the administration process.

LanarkshireBlue
19-10-2012, 16:59
Grier was Murray's fixer in this deal. Of that I'm in no doubt.

bluedemon
19-10-2012, 17:05

Murray was and still is the lynchpin in all of this. He had this cabal of scum come in and liquidate the club so he would never go down in history as the man who took down Rangers, when we all know he did anyway.

Hope he is very happy....

buster
19-10-2012, 17:06
Grier was Murray's fixer in this deal. Of that I'm in no doubt.

Quick summary from a few months ago.
This was before the incriminating e-mails that came out in the BBC documentary so you can add that.

http://forum.*****************/showthread.php?t=871866

David Grier, the man in the shadows..is it time for the spotlight ?
Are David Grier and the Floating Charge central to recent and future events ?

Ive posted on this before but let me bore you all again.

Havent got much time, so a brief summary.

- The floating charge was originally drawn up by Grier for SDM whilst working for the the Bank of Scotland at the turn of the century, IIRC.

- Grier was principal advisor to CW for 8 months on the takeover.

- Grier also advised CW AFTER he tookover at Ibrox.
(so is it reasonable to assume he knew a fair bit of what was happening ?)

- Grier was with for MCR where Paul Clark was boss.
MCR were bought over by D&P

- CW brought in D&P who were then appointed as administrators by the court.

- Administrators say Grier nothing to do with their present remit.

- Grier attends meeting (post Feb.2012) at Charlotte Square (SDM HQ) along with administrators.

- Validity and importance of Floating Charge is still cloaked in mystery but Id say that Griers on-going presence suggests it still has a part to play wrt CW getting some kind of payback.

Will we see some questions asked of Mr.Grier tonight ?

the vision
19-10-2012, 17:09
Quick summary from a few months ago.
This was before the incriminating e-mails that came out in the BBC documentary so you can add that.

http://forum.*****************/showthread.php?t=871866

"In addition, David has a thorough and extensive understanding of the asset-based lending sector."

http://www.mcr.uk.com/person.html?id=43

buster
19-10-2012, 17:24

Well have to wait and see what they say.
Good thing about e-mails are its harder for them to simply brush off and say dont listen to CW.
If CW was to put something forward he was always going to need evidence to back it up.

Grier/D&P may have a few hours to negotiate with CW.

Dont suppose you know what newspaper/s hes approached.

paisleyprod
19-10-2012, 17:28
I still cringe at that photo and ask myself if Muir and Greir being previously acquainted was merely a coincidence but im not convinced it is.

Waluigi
19-10-2012, 17:32

Whyte said all the right things as well, in fact he said a lot of the same things.

There were plenty on here still defending him long after he was exposed. On Rangers Media they were patting him on the back for his shrewd poker playing abilities :roll:

bluedemon
19-10-2012, 17:54
And, he is "doubling down", something fierce now.

picalo28
19-10-2012, 19:29
Does anyone get the impression that whyte is "blackmailing" by leaking some e mails?

What else does he have to throwat the cat among the pigeons?

Are these e mails a warning of what will come if he doesn't get money he thinks he's owed?

tauntonbear
19-10-2012, 21:05
It's all just sickening. Many of us knew that the "reckoning" would really blast off with the BDO liquidation set. Isn't it INTERESTING that Whyte shows up and coincidentally, Duff and Duffer immediately put the oldco into liquidation.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and I still don't believe anything from Green. Sorry, skeptical till the end....:mad:

You're right to be sceptical I think. A parcel of rogues the lot of them imo.

kirkierangers
19-10-2012, 21:26
As crooked as CW is, he is not the only one involved and hopefully it will all come out in the wash.
There used to be a saying in Glasgow "When the chanty bursts there will be a helluva stink." Well the cracks are getting wider by the day!

W.A.T.P.

DylanGer
19-10-2012, 21:38
Oh oh conspiracy mode is back on....don't get upset those of a delicate disposition.:D

Isn't the fact unless there is new email evidence that the Grier/Ticketus email was part of the last BBC documentary?

Now of course there might be new stuff but FF has a habit of forgetting the detail and getting excited when stuff is repeated.

If there is other evidence fine let's wait and see but the previous email was what led to the investigation into D&P and whether they had a conflict of interest.

boldvale
19-10-2012, 22:56
THe only person that Craig Whyte is trying to help by doing this is Craig Whyte.

I've no idea what his motives or reasons are but can think of only 2 things.

He's trying to line his pockets

He's trying to keep himself out the clink.

Perhaps it would be better for everyone if him and his crooked father just died a slow painful and unpleasant death
I would edit this bit. Patter like that got me banned in the past.

toinfinityandbeyond
19-10-2012, 22:59
[/B]
I would edit this bit. Patter like that got me banned in the past.

You better delete your post then :p

Big D
19-10-2012, 23:11
Perhaps, too late of course, the SPL & SFA will realise we are actually victims here and that their handling of the whole affair makes the Keystone Cops look like MI5!

The Gunslinger
20-10-2012, 00:59

spot on mate.

The Gunslinger
20-10-2012, 01:00
I still cringe at that photo and ask myself if Muir and Greir being previously acquainted was merely a coincidence but im not convinced it is.

of course it isn't. Muir was brought in to get Lloyds their money back at any cost.

agcooper
20-10-2012, 01:03
Oh oh conspiracy mode is back on....don't get upset those of a delicate disposition.:D

Isn't the fact unless there is new email evidence that the Grier/Ticketus email was part of the last BBC documentary?

Now of course there might be new stuff but FF has a habit of forgetting the detail and getting excited when stuff is repeated.

If there is other evidence fine let's wait and see but the previous email was what led to the investigation into D&P and whether they had a conflict of interest.

murray was duped eh?

New York Bear
20-10-2012, 01:39
If I recall correctly, D&P said last time such emails were giving an airing on the BBC that they were aware of the Ticketus deal, but not the purpose of it (i.e. that it was the source of the funds to buy the club). Will these new emails provide any kind of evidence to the contrary?

doc holliday
20-10-2012, 01:45
Craigie only to keen to sqawk to the media at every opportunity at the moment...finger pointing with every squirm.....wonder what brought this on,eh?

Post 31..front row.... three to watch ..D and P (Grier),Whyte, and Lloyds (Muir).

buzzydog
20-10-2012, 01:48
Is wee Craigie & his Dad still trading a "Debt" agency in Glasgow?

turrabear
20-10-2012, 04:49
find it very strange taht we are havinga share issue and whyte stick's his head above the parapit.

Begbie's Moustache
20-10-2012, 06:00
I suspect the tax tribunal has reported its verdict - which is why the liquidation is now proceeding. People are now jockeying for position before BDO find out what's actually been going on.

It was curious with Whyte blaming the EBT era for everything, which suggests a bad tax outcome - I doubt it's anything to do with the share issue.

BlueNotWhyte
20-10-2012, 07:14

It is Whyte himself that is at the centre of it all no one else.

No surprise that D&P knew of Ticketus inolvement with Rangers or that they had a deal with Whyte. What they probably did not know is Whyte had set up Ticketus to fund his bid for the Rangers.

AS D&P allready had a sworn statement from Whytes solicitors assuring them that Whyte was using his own private funds for the takeover there was no reason to suspect that Ticketus were anything other than just another source of (legitmate) revenue for the club.

It was only in administration D&P got to scrutinise more closely the details that had been previously concealed and they are now suing Craigies lawyers for 20mil over the falsified statements.

CooperGaz
20-10-2012, 07:25
Anything in the papers?

DylanGer
20-10-2012, 09:27
murray was duped eh?

Depends on your definition of duped....he certainly didn't care when he sold us to Whyte and he was reckless in the extreme.

You then need to ask what he knew about Whyte's plans and the detail of the takeover...Whyte's interview gave some insight into that....but of course the people who have lost the most is Ticketus...if their personal guarantee from Whyte is not cast iron then they certainly were duped.

DylanGer
20-10-2012, 09:30
It is Whyte himself that is at the centre of it all no one else.

No surprise that D&P knew of Ticketus inolvement with Rangers or that they had a deal with Whyte. What they probably did not know is Whyte had set up Ticketus to fund his bid for the Rangers.

AS D&P allready had a sworn statement from Whytes solicitors assuring them that Whyte was using his own private funds for the takeover there was no reason to suspect that Ticketus were anything other than just another source of (legitmate) revenue for the club.

It was only in administration D&P got to scrutinise more closely the details that had been previously concealed and they are now suing Craigies lawyers for 20mil over the falsified statements.

This was the crux of the original email and irc the wording in itself was not clear as to just how much Grier knew.....as you state the fact Whyte may use some facility from Ticketus wouldn't be a surprise to anyone...the fact he used 23M is another issue entirely.

iamblueman
20-10-2012, 09:43
Murray was and still is the lynchpin in all of this. He had this cabal of scum come in and liquidate the club so he would never go down in history as the man who took down Rangers, when we all know he did anyway.

Hope he is very happy....

They liquidated the holding company. Not the club. The club continues.

averagebear
20-10-2012, 10:02
Depends on your definition of duped....he certainly didn't care when he sold us to Whyte and he was reckless in the extreme.

You then need to ask what he knew about Whyte's plans and the detail of the takeover...Whyte's interview gave some insight into that....but of course the people who have lost the most is Ticketus...if their personal guarantee from Whyte is not cast iron then they certainly were duped.

Murray Grier and Whyte have their prints all over this but I believe the main culprit is being overlooked somewhat and it is Lloyds man Donald Muir.

Walter Smith confirmed that he was running the club in all but name at the time and whilst not a defender of Murray he was certainly put to one side by Lloyds.

hyramotyre
20-10-2012, 10:02
From the thieving mhank lawyers website...............

"RT @rangerstaxcase: FTT decision was signed off at the end of September on schedule and was with both MIH & HMRC yesterday. Tweeted 2 hours ago."

MountVernonBluenose
20-10-2012, 10:06
Canny wait til Whyte gets the jail......
http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/exagerent/police/innocent.gif

Tagsbear
20-10-2012, 10:22
From the thieving mhank lawyers website...............

"RT @rangerstaxcase: FTT decision was signed off at the end of September on schedule and was with both MIH & HMRC yesterday. Tweeted 2 hours ago."

You can pretty much take that as fact seeing as the taxcase blogger seems to have a direct line to HMRC.

Have they speculated on the outcome yet?

hyramotyre
20-10-2012, 10:26
You can pretty much take that as fact seeing as the taxcase blogger seems to have a direct line to HMRC.

Just caught that message while flicking through todays news. Haven't had time to check yet.

Tagsbear
20-10-2012, 10:29
Just caught that message while flicking through todays news. Haven't had time to check yet.

I'd be shocked if they didn't know every single detail already, in fact they'll probably post a leaked copy before its made public!

Bolting Wanderer
20-10-2012, 10:36

Cant help but think if it had went against us that they would be screaming it to the rooftops and the mhedia would be "speculating" galore.

mayfairblue2
I'd be shocked if they didn't know every single detail already, in fact they'll probably post a leaked copy before its made public!

Nothing surer mate.

hyramotyre

At the moment they are w@nking themselves into a frenzy over some other, 'he knows him, who used to work with them, so he must be behind everything' scenario.

This is an example.............

" Sevco 5088 Ltd is an English Company, formed by Field Fisher Waterhouse. 35 Vine Street, London, EC3N 2AA, incorporated on 29.03.2012.

Field Fisher Waterhouse are the Solicitors of Octopus, owners of Ticketus.

Bolting Wanderer
20-10-2012, 10:37
At the moment they are w@nking themselves into a frenzy over some other, 'he knows him, who used to work with them, so he must be behind everything' scenario.

" Sevco 5088 Ltd is an English Company, formed by Field Fisher Waterhouse. 35 Vine Street, London, EC3N 2AA, incorporated on 29.03.2012.

Was that not speculated on here at the time?

Tagsbear
20-10-2012, 10:39
Cant help but think if it had went against us that they would be screaming it to the rooftops and the mhedia would be "speculating" galore.

Perhaps it won't go against to the magnitude speculated, but I doubt it'll be 'won'as such.

I think every case of use has been looked at individually, so some will have been used properly and some an arse been made of.

hyramotyre
20-10-2012, 10:39
Was that not speculated on here at the time?

Aye. ;)

But don't spoil their fun. :D

Tagsbear
20-10-2012, 10:41

How shit would it be to be as sad as them?

jwrfc1690
20-10-2012, 10:45

Are you able to make a complaint to the police regarding this? There has to be someone in HMRC leaking info to the care home killer and this should be investigated by the police. Breach of Data Protection Act i would say

superbear
20-10-2012, 10:50
Anything in the papers?

Not seen anything myself....

maidencity
20-10-2012, 10:58

Is this true? Pretty big news if so. First I heard of it

agcooper
20-10-2012, 11:10

but these type of things can often be built into something they're not.

if they are specialised at certain type of deal then all sorts of companies may use the same solicitor - its not necessarily proof as such.

DylanGer
20-10-2012, 11:20

This is what happens on FF certain things get bandied about, debated as massive news and then forgotten about as time moves on and nothing comes of it.

The OP may be of a similar vein we need to wait and see dare I say it's a time for calm....nah actually don't bother it won't happen.:D

I've said it before even after investigations are concluded, court cases done and dusted there will be those amongst us who will always think there was more, stuff that never get out....there are clear themes repeated on here with frankly zero foundation.

It's a time for waiting and seeing....

DylanGer
20-10-2012, 11:24

if they are specialised at certain type of deal then all sorts of companies may use the same solicitor - its not necessarily proof as such.

The reality is the financial world at that level is comparatively small....people will know each other...have links of some sort etc etc.

As I said before I've seen Kermit the Frog linked with Eric Clapton.

Some people distrust coincidence but it is a natural recurring event, in everyday life.

You need to look at the bigger detail....we have a crook turn up at our doorstep and he is dealing with a man desperate to sell....in certain minds instantly everybody has turned crooked and it's all been planned.

maidencity
20-10-2012, 11:28

True enough mate and I suppose any Tim, Dick or Harry can propagate these 'facts' at will online without any substance such is their obsession

agcooper
20-10-2012, 11:35
The reality is the financial world at that level is comparatively small....people will know each other...have links of some sort etc etc.

As I said before I've seen Kermit the Frog linked with Eric Clapton.

Some people distrust coincidence but it is a natural recurring event, in everyday life.

You need to look at the bigger detail....we have a crook turn up at our doorstep and he is dealing with a man desperate to sell....in certain minds instantly everybody has turned crooked and it's all been planned.

I agree with a lot of what you say Dylan but i will never swallow ANY scenario in which Murray did not know Whyte was a penniless shyster - relatively speaking - and quite simply didn't give a **** what happened as long as he was shot of Rangers.

DylanGer
20-10-2012, 13:25
I agree with a lot of what you say Dylan but i will never swallow ANY scenario in which Murray did not know Whyte was a penniless shyster - relatively speaking - and quite simply didn't give a **** what happened as long as he was shot of Rangers.

I agree in general terms about SDM I was getting murdered on here for saying the club should not have been sold.

The detail on what was known about Whyte is not known- would it be crazy to suggest this his personal wealth or company wealth was enough to convince Ticketus that the personal guarantee would hold up?

You can never say never but I thought Whyte's interview gave a string indication he was less than transparent during the takeover process and indeed the funding of it.

Hopefully in time everything will be tidied up as regards who knew what.

berkshiretrueblue
20-10-2012, 13:26
Of course Murray knew exactly what he was doing. He and his cronies at the Bank just wanted out and they would have done anything in order to do so.

Murray is a totally vile individual that had already sold the club down the river to Reid and Co., in exchange for his knighthood.

the vision
25-10-2012, 20:40
Bumped from last week, the emails I was told about in the OP haven't been published....yet. They are, according to my source tonight, even more damning to D&P than the two BBC reports.

Very much a case of watch this space.

kirkierangers
25-10-2012, 21:20
The chanty is bursting now and I hope the stink engulfs the guilty reprobates whoever they may be and they get their cumuppance big time!

W.A.T.P.

nemessis
25-10-2012, 21:27

"ROTTERGATE" :mad:

ayrbearbunch
25-10-2012, 21:27
Can we tell Duff and Duffer to p.ss off and save ourselves 3m?

alan78
25-10-2012, 21:30
Hard to believe some on here were still defending D&P throughout admin, "they were appointed by the courts etc" i could smell the stench a mile away.

buster
25-10-2012, 21:45

Is that CWs hand slipping into his jacket to turn on the tape recorder ?

soblue2001
25-10-2012, 21:46

I simply dont understand this ongoing debate.

Under AJ tho old board looked into Whyte and found him to be a fraud.

Murray was shown this document.

He said LBG were forcing him to sell to Whyte.

AJ sent docs to SPL.

Hence AJ's statement 'be vigilent' etc.........

Thought this was widely known.

biniaro
25-10-2012, 21:56
A close friend of my Dad has told him that Whyte's old man was a bigger crook than his son. Would be up for anything if there was a chance a making a buck

DylanGer
25-10-2012, 22:00
I simply dont understand this ongoing debate.

Under AJ tho old board looked into Whyte and found him to be a fraud.

Murray was shown this document.

He said LBG were forcing him to sell to Whyte.

AJ sent docs to SPL.

Hence AJ's statement 'be vigilent' etc.........

Thought this was widely known.

That's not strictly true if the old board had shown that Craig Whyte had been banned as a director for seven years you can be certain the takeover would never have happened.

They simply didn't have enough evidence to do Whyte damage upfront but of course I think they felt the deal would near happen.

As for the document you refer to-I have no idea what that is.

One of the biggest problems with Whyte was the fact he was in public terms an unknown-it took the BBC months to come up with the documentary on him.

Whilst the old board tried their best in reality it was pretty muddled and too late-they did not take it serious enough.

kilpatricknick
25-10-2012, 22:01
A close friend of my Dad has told him that Whyte's old man was a bigger crook than his son. Would be up for anything if there was a chance a making a buck

Like father like son. Hopefully this spawn won't breed.

kilpatricknick
25-10-2012, 22:04
Bumped from last week, the emails I was told about in the OP haven't been published....yet. They are, according to my source tonight, even more damning to D&P than the two BBC reports.

Very much a case of watch this space.

Good shout last week mate. Any info as to the content of whats to come?

Obviously Whytes spoonfeeding Daly and the Paedo harbourers stuff to drop D&P in it. Any thought as to his motives?

the vision
25-10-2012, 22:48
Good shout last week mate. Any info as to the content of whats to come?

Obviously Whytes spoonfeeding Daly and the Paedo harbourers stuff to drop D&P in it. Any thought as to his motives?

Not anything other than the emails were between Whyte and Grier and they centred on the Ticketus deal.

No idea of motives however a guy doing the story has been knocked for six by how comprehensive Whytes shafting of D&P appears. D&P up the brown creek, no paddle, no boat, no arm bands.

kilpatricknick
25-10-2012, 22:59
Can we tell Duff and Duffer to p.ss off and save ourselves 3m?

No but Lord Hodge can next week in the Court of Session.

Although the source of D&Ps fee maybe monies held in the Oldco account

Gullane
26-10-2012, 00:10
Any chance CG is fronting for Ticketus ?