PDA

View Full Version : elliot repeating banana throwing claim on daybreak

ontheline
18-10-2012, 06:17
Elliot is repeating he was on the recieving end of banana throwing and monkey chanting. Is anyone going to take him to task publicly about his claims?

Dublin1854
18-10-2012, 06:19
Elliot is repeating he was on the recieving end of banana throwing and monkey chanting. Is anyone going to take him to task publicly about his claims?

Did he mention the Gers or was he talking about his time in Italy

Macman
18-10-2012, 06:21
Saw it, he really is a lying bastard!

ontheline
18-10-2012, 06:22
He was not specific but was talking about the British game.

Macman
18-10-2012, 06:23

He never said, but with the lies hes already told it doesn't take much to guess!

Geronymo
18-10-2012, 06:27
He does the fighting racism no favours at all with his blatent lies!

bobalofski
18-10-2012, 06:27
Perhaps he was getting mixed up with what celtc fans done to Mark Walters?

bluefrew2
18-10-2012, 06:44
Now this is what the fighting fund is for! Get the lawyers on to him now!

Draag
18-10-2012, 07:26
Don't think he said anything that could be tied to us.

Just found the whole thing a waste of time. Rent-a-quotes making a career of being offended.

Funny he has never found time to reply to our complaints.

Big D
18-10-2012, 07:28
He does the fighting racism no favours at all with his blatent lies!

^^^ This ^^^

Surely there's enough genuine examples of racism he can cite without regurgitating this bullshit? Perhaps he's just told the lie so often he actually believes it himself.

TheBluesBrothers
18-10-2012, 08:02

Waste of money given the fact he didn't mentioned Rangers.

Highland Bear
18-10-2012, 08:32
kick it out have an online survey. I suggested having the like of Elliott spouting lies does not help their cause.

worth a visit bears just keep it clean and factual.

The_Gub
18-10-2012, 09:32

The lies for The Runnymede Trust sums him up. Maybe Leggo could devote a blog to it.

It is one lie after lie after lie.

Earl of Leven
18-10-2012, 09:33
It happened in Italy....so the reference to UK football is strange.

baselbear
18-10-2012, 09:35
It happened in Italy....so the reference to UK football is strange.

If it happened at all. He has lied too often.

Empire
18-10-2012, 09:38

I agree.

The other thread on here has all the evidence.

Get a brief to check it, press release done from one of the Supporters groups and finally call out Elliott for what he is.

He simply cannot be allowed to continue this crusade.

Torque87
18-10-2012, 09:55
The Scum's forums and Scottish mhedia will be all over these comments. We know and THEY know that it's false, but that doesn't matter in Scotland does it?

Aunty Christ
18-10-2012, 09:55

I agree but sadly our opinions don't count.

daven37
18-10-2012, 10:00
And another reason for Rangers to have a media/PR dept so they can clarify that Elliott suffered no such abuse from Rangers supporters.

As has already been pointed out, lying fool is doing the anti racism campaign no favours.

jimren
18-10-2012, 10:03
Andy Grey should get him on and ask him for his proof that he was subject to racial abuse then hit him with the true facts. As has been stated his lies have been rubbished on here.

Ali Baba
18-10-2012, 10:04
a ****ing liar never happened and now trying to cover his arse.disgraceful prove it.or maybe he was talking about savile fc fans?

gordon_blue
18-10-2012, 10:11
Isn't he getting up with the throwing of Mars bars at their Directors' Box at the New Year thumping in 1994?

:angel:

Ricky Bobby
18-10-2012, 10:21
Not belittling the incident but you wonder where Elliot would be if that banana hadn't been thrown at him in Italy. He seems to have built a career on it.

saki2
18-10-2012, 10:26
Tbh John Barnes famously had stuff chucked at him, but he didn't need to make a career out of it.

Bearwood Bear
18-10-2012, 11:01
Not belittling the incident but you wonder where Elliot would be if that banana hadn't been thrown at him in Italy. He seems to have built a career on it.

It was thrown in Italy.

Are you at it, or just daft?

Edit: Neither, because I misinterpreted what you were saying. Apologies.

GGTHEBEAR
18-10-2012, 11:04
Did he mention how he ate the banana then went on to have a much better second half thanks to the nutritional value of the banana, like he did in Italy, Scotland, Chelsea, etc, etc.

Tiresome liar.

The Blue Sea
18-10-2012, 11:11
It was thrown in Italy.

I don't think you have understood the post

i think the point being made was if the banana hadn't been thrown at him - Elliot would just be another footballer on the scrapheap

He has used the "fame" of this and built a career on it

Thats the way i took it anyway

blackyboy
18-10-2012, 11:20
It was thrown in Italy.

I think the guy is trying to say that Elliot dines out on this banana throwing incident and if it had not happened to him, maybe he would have faded into obscurity. That's what I get from that anyway.

craigie bear
18-10-2012, 11:32
maybe seeing as it is rangers supporters who are being defamed then the rangers supporters trust could use some of their resources from donations from rangers fans to being action against him

The_Gub
18-10-2012, 11:48
I think the guy is trying to say that Elliot dines out on this banana throwing incident and if it had not happened to him, maybe he would have faded into obscurity. That's what I get from that anyway.

On the Runnymede Trust so called confession it is a lie after lie after lie.

He claimed he made his OF debut at the cesspit (Aug 89). - He is a liar. He made his OF debut at Ibrox in Nov 89.

But let us confront his memory'

If theoretically he had made his OF debut at the cesspit, given the track side between the Rangers end and the penalty box (I'm assuming he had came up for a corner?) even Daley Thompson couldn't have singled him out.

There were NO, I REPEAT NO 2-2 OF draws when the RACIST liar was plying his trade at the cesspit.

Paul Elliot is vhermin and should be done for incitement to racial hatred.

Cannavaro
18-10-2012, 12:10
He is on talksport at the moment, hasn't been too bad so far, can't imagine Gray letting him away with too much bullshit

dadosgirl
18-10-2012, 12:20
He is on talksport at the moment, hasn't been too bad so far, can't imagine Gray letting him away with too much bullshit

Yes he would he never challenges any lies. He's let John Collins, Andy Walker, Hugh Keevins and Peter Martin away with outrageous statements about Rangers in recent months.

I don't believe that either he or Keys, or indeed many presenters to be honest, would challenge any black person on their statements about racism anyway. They are too scared to do so in the current climate.

mcallion
18-10-2012, 12:27
It was thrown in Italy.

have you missed the op's point? that if a banana had not been thrown then elliott wouldnt be in the public eye for the racism debate.

johanfyfe
18-10-2012, 12:27
Does anyone remember a while back, the guy who played the shopkeeper in still game done an interview in the evening times. In the interview he said that he used to follow Rangers but changed his allegiance to penn state FC because he said that we pelted Mark Walters ,our own player ,with bananas. Total lies yet it went out in print in Glasgow where everyone knows the true facts. As far as I know our PR department done nothing as per.

sixdaywar
18-10-2012, 12:31
There were NO, I REPEAT NO 2-2 OF draws when the RACIST liar was plying his trade at the cesspit.

Paul Elliot is vhermin and should be done for incitement to racial hatred.[/QUOTE]

Spot on Gub, the lying racist rhat, is an attention seeking nonentity using what Mark Walters had to endure todraw attention to his pathetic carreer.

IMO if he,d had this ficticious banana thrown at him, surely out of respect for a fellow Pro he,d have said something like "I have to mention another player who experienced a much worse racial attack..."
but as an arch attention seeking liar, that might take the spotlight off him.

the lying rhat shows the same personality traits as the fat bitch who claimed to have survived the Twin Towers attack on 9/11.
only to have her lies blown apart when she pushed her lies too far (she claimed to spoken to some of those killed before her miraculous escape,
till someone realised those she claimed to have spoke to were in both towers)
elliot and her both were famous only because they were using the suffering of others to line their pockets, both are vile parasites.

Bearwood Bear
18-10-2012, 12:31
Does anyone remember a while back, the guy who played the shopkeeper in still game done an interview in the evening times. In the interview he said that he used to follow Rangers but changed his allegiance to penn state FC because he said that we pelted Mark Walters ,our own player ,with bananas. Total lies yet it went out in print in Glasgow where everyone knows the true facts. As far as I know our PR department done nothing as per.

Sanjeev Kohli, a liar and a slum landlord.

Article in Sunday Herald circa 2002 lying about us racially abusing Mark Walters.

It was left to punters on here and the RST to challenge him.

As far as I know, no-one at Rangers lifted a finger to challenge this.

johanfyfe
18-10-2012, 12:39

Article in Sunday Herald circa 2002 lying about us racially abusing Mark Walters.

Thanks for that, didn't realise it was that long ago,it just got to me that the story was so well known in Glasgow yet the paper printed it knowing it to be untrue.

paisleyprod
18-10-2012, 12:43
David James recently stated some of these groups and crusades are out of self preservation

sixdaywar
18-10-2012, 12:46

You hit the nail there pal, a time when the scum mhedia were given carte blanche by murray and his jack russell Bain to lie about us at will.
IMO those two are more to blame than anyone for our villification and the criminalising of TBB. :mad:

blackyboy
18-10-2012, 12:50

He claimed he made his OF debut at the cesspit (Aug 89). - He is a liar. He made his OF debut at Ibrox in Nov 89.

If theoretically he had made his OF debut at the cesspit, given the track side between the Rangers end and the penalty box (I'm assuming he had came up for a corner?) even Daley Thompson couldn't have singled him out.

I agree with what you say. I know the banana was not thrown at him by our fans. He is a liar and fantasist, it must happen when you join that rancid club in the east.

But I think all Ricky Bobby is trying to say that if the banana had not been thrown at him in Italy, what would he have been doing now, He has spun a whole web of lies around that one incident.

Coisty09
18-10-2012, 13:02
This is what the RFFF should be funding.
Suck or Chris Graham or McMurdo to demand right to reply on behalf of Rangers fans on the basis Elliott has defamed them as individuals or RFC fans as a group.
If Daybreak refuses, then you issue proceedings agaisnt them and Elliott on the basis that your credibility has been lowered in the estimation of your peers.....

bleau
18-10-2012, 13:28
Looks like racism ( and bigotry up here) are a right good gig for some people or amI being to cynical.

Calvers72
18-10-2012, 13:37

Elliot should be forced to review what he's previously said about us in relation to his fantasy racism claims because we now have a society that has a zero tolerance towards racist and discriminatory behaviour with very serious consequences for people found guilty.

Making false accusations should also be treated very very seriously and appropriately dealt with. Elliot needs to apologise unreservedly and deserves to be removed from the anti racism gravy train he's rode on for too long already.

The people involved in anti racism initiatives should see this guy does their efforts no favours at all, the guy's a lying scumbag and made the big mistake of associating our waving the union flag like our obsessed haters have continually done, desperately trying to tar Gers fans to far right ideology and clearly thought people will just take it as gospel truth, we cannot let this rest.

vito
18-10-2012, 13:43
can somebody fill me in here? What did the big tadger say previously?

aquatic
18-10-2012, 13:49
can somebody fill me in here? What did the big tadger say previously?

All in here:

http://forum.*****************/showthread.php?t=898817&highlight=Runnymede

essingtonwes
18-10-2012, 14:11
Tbh John Barnes famously had stuff chucked at him, but he didn't need to make a career out of it.

Remember Cyrille Regis(West Brom & England) picking up a banana and having a bite.

macallan
18-10-2012, 14:27

Admit Miah has given two very different accounts over a few years as to why she became such an avid Celtic fan.

The first was in the record I think where she said it was because she was forced by colleagues at stv to decide and she chose Celtic because Bernard Ponsonby, her mentor, supported them.

A year later, in the herald, she said it was because men wearing rangers tops used to hang around outside her school handing out BNP leaflets.

200000 Heroes
18-10-2012, 14:41
The Scum's forums and Scottish mhedia will be all over these comments. We know and THEY know that it's false, but that doesn't matter in Scotland does it?

No they won't. As you say, everyone knows the guy is lying about banana's being thrown at him up here. In the schum's case, if they started suggesting we had done this (which, as you say they know to be false) they could be utterly certain that we would retort with the TRUE happenings regarding Walters.

The_Gub
18-10-2012, 15:16
Elliot should be forced to review what he's previously said about us in relation to his fantasy racism claims because we now have a society that has a zero tolerance towards racist and discriminatory behaviour with very serious consequences for people found guilty.

Making false accusations should also be treated very very seriously and appropriately dealt with. Elliot needs to apologise unreservedly and deserves to be removed from the anti racism gravy train he's rode on for too long already.

The people involved in anti racism initiatives should see this guy does their efforts no favours at all, the guy's a lying scumbag and made the big mistake of associating our waving the union flag like our obsessed haters have continually done, desperately trying to tar Gers fans to far right ideology and clearly thought people will just take it as gospel truth, we cannot let this rest.

I know where you are coming from and disagree.

We should have a free, neutral and impartial press tackling these blatant lies. Surely that is their job?

Instead we have the likes of Bill Leckie having a go at Jimmy Saville and turning a blind eye to Torbett and sons.

The President of the SFA had open business links with Torbett and not a word was said by our weekly moralists.

As I said, I disagree. Elliot should be charged with racial incitement, and RFC should take UEFA for all they can get.