PDA

View Full Version : Bomber on the radio today?

Pages : [1] 2

ayeready.54
29-09-2012, 09:42
Got a text saying Bomber will be on 'off the ball' today at 12.

Can anyone confirm this?

Aunty Christ
29-09-2012, 09:44
If true they'll make mince meat out of him.

AD bear
29-09-2012, 09:45
If true . Charles green bans the BBC then they get bomber on.
See the connection here.

Sam_English
29-09-2012, 09:46
Why would Bomber want to mix with the two fannies that are Cowan and Cosgrove

GodStruth
29-09-2012, 09:49
This wont go well

AD bear
29-09-2012, 09:50
Why would Bomber want to mix with the two fannies that are Cowan and Cosgrove

To put the boot into Charles green , I would imagine

onedadoprso1
29-09-2012, 09:50
Do not go near them bomber, they despise our club and will use you for their ends.

livi_true_blue
29-09-2012, 09:56
Cowan: Well John, did you find the deeds?
Cosgrove: Har, har, har.

Cowan: Well John, what did you spend your EBT money on?

Cowan: Well John, has Ally phoned the Samaritans yet?

John Brown leaves the studio, the programme continues ...
Cosgrove and Cowan: Har, har, har.

Dont do it John!

s_h_u_n_t_e_r
29-09-2012, 09:56
See the connection here.

He was booked before the ban.

Hope he doesn't turn up.

averagebear
29-09-2012, 09:57
Hope he takes a baseball bat.

AD bear
29-09-2012, 09:59
He was booked before the ban.

Hope he doesn't turn up.

So he is booked in. Hatchet job on us then which brown I'm afraid can't handle

Sam_English

More than likely mate, more than likely.

Never tune in to listen to that show and won't be making an exception today

Aunty Christ
Bomber was on RC recently as well. Oh dear.

mendes
29-09-2012, 10:02
He should refuse to turn up and if he does turn up then he should refuse to speak.

If however he does turn up and does take part then he is disgraceful for doing so especially after how they this week have treated our club and manager.

pennyblack
29-09-2012, 10:04
bomber get a grip of yourself and stop being a tim's plaything. going downhill rapidly in my estimation. why dont you get yourself on to rangerstv.tv

Kel
29-09-2012, 10:05
See the connection here.

If true, I'd seriously question Bombers motives here!

Why intentionaly cause harm to the club while they are locked in a battle with these bastards?

bearfaecumbernauld
29-09-2012, 10:06
Bomber really should re-think this move.

These two phannies will rip him apart and rip Rangers and Charles Green at the same time.

Does he not realise the BBC hate us ?

bluestreak
29-09-2012, 10:07
bomber get a grip of yourself and stop being a tim's plaything. going downhill rapidly in my estimation. why dont you get yourself on to rangerstv.tv

If he goes,I hope he is thougherly ashamed after he clicks he's been duped

scooter70
29-09-2012, 10:07
If this happens I will have lost a great deal of respect for the man

To appear on any BBC outlet the week they have done what they have to Ally would be a disgusting move from Brown

bigkahunarab
29-09-2012, 10:08
Oh dear, poor John.... I can only hope half way through the inevitable ripping he will take that he nuts Cosgrove*

*Metaphorically speaking:angel:

Blue Tack
29-09-2012, 10:09
Jesus christ,they will devour him

AD bear
29-09-2012, 10:09
Is bomber not on twitter ? Let him know .
Ps I don't do twitter

pollokprod
29-09-2012, 10:12
John Brown was a Rangers great but when your given the platform he did and continue to swear you are a "corner boy" I not sure who was paying Bomber for his part have an idea but he not only embarassed himself but Rangers.

boba fleck
29-09-2012, 10:19
hopefully Bomber pulls out of it.

JOHN MCKILLOP
29-09-2012, 10:27
Don't do it bomber ,you can't need the cash that much

47blue
29-09-2012, 10:29
Not the most sensible move by bomber if true

willie w
29-09-2012, 10:37
They will try to get bomber to spill the beans regarding the statement he claimed Green made. The one that bomber claimed would result in Charles Green being hunted. Dont do it.

the upsetter
29-09-2012, 10:49
I can only think Bombers really strapped for cash if he chooses to show up for this.

paulah
29-09-2012, 11:13
Caught the end of OTB last week,and they said Brown would be on today

Jimmy Mac
29-09-2012, 11:17
If true I'm not happy with this.

Bomber is being used by Rangers haters he should be going nowhere near that shower of shite.

bear all
29-09-2012, 11:19
He wants a kick in the balls for entertaining those two wallopers.

TheHost
29-09-2012, 11:20
Par for the course

Just like Alex Rae on Clyde etc

Wouldn't know a real rangers fan view of the world it if him them on the arse

happytobeblue
29-09-2012, 11:27
Bomber,seriously,don`t do it. If you have any respect for a friend you will not have any dealings with an organisation that has twice in the space of seven days treated that friend like shit.

If you do appear on that programme then you are as much treating that friend like shit yourself.

One word of warning though,don`t turn your back on Cowan and Cosgrove. One will try to eat you,and the other will try to shag you.

GreenockBlue
29-09-2012, 11:33
Ffs, what is he thinking about. Once again these two nonces will devote their show rambling about RFC. They will use Brown to have a pop at CG. I've lost a lot of respect for Bomber recently quite frankly.

ayeready.54
29-09-2012, 11:34
I can only think Bombers really strapped for cash if he chooses to show up for this.

I thought he would be ok cash, he said he was ready to put 40 grand into Rangers!

johngreigbck
29-09-2012, 11:43
This can only be bad news for Brown and maybe fire up some CG haters/doubters again.

williamblue
29-09-2012, 11:46
Will be car crash radio.

harrogate blue
29-09-2012, 11:56
if true, looks like bomber is being used again for a few ££

stayfor90mins
29-09-2012, 12:01
Lets hope that Bomber gets stuck into them..........

tdb1873
29-09-2012, 12:02
To be fair to Bomber,CG wasent showing any cards,we all wanted gers men in.Walter and a few bigger hitters had a nibble and we all bit.

Rangers2011
29-09-2012, 12:03
After all the CG stuff i'm not surprised 1 bit he is on that show.

CHEMICALBEAR
29-09-2012, 12:07
If he leathers the pair of them live on air he can get some cred back>:)

bleau
29-09-2012, 12:16
What show is this 5 live only for me, Brown get a grip you ain't media savvy, or quick enough to see the traps one word out of place and you will be shot by both sides

AD bear
29-09-2012, 12:21
After all the CG stuff i'm not surprised 1 bit he is on that show.

Reported . !!!!!

Big Beee
29-09-2012, 12:22
reported . !!!!!

:d :d :d :d :d

DEXAVIA
29-09-2012, 12:26
He's simply trying to raise his profile, much as he was during the receivership event this summer. It helps if you are on the Legends pension tour.

bluestar51
29-09-2012, 12:31
reported . !!!!!

:) .

AD bear
29-09-2012, 13:03
Bomber just said he still believes why're owns the assets!!

supergers07
29-09-2012, 13:06
Bomber just said he still believes why're owns the assets!!

busted flush is bomber

dublinbluenose
29-09-2012, 13:18
Craig Whyte still owns ibrox and ticketus are getting the money from the share issue says bomber:roll:

dublinbluenose
29-09-2012, 13:24
Oh for the love of **** "Reagan and doncaster tried to help rangers" so says bomber :eek:

blueman14
29-09-2012, 13:26
Oh for the love of **** "Reagan and doncaster tried to help rangers" so says bomber :eek:

Did he back that up with any proof?

johnredx
29-09-2012, 13:28
any respect I had for Bomber has went out the door, listening to him on Radio and in his OPINION (no proof) whyte still owns Ibrox and Murray park, keeps on saying we deserved our punishment, said EBT's were Illegal, surely he should know that while they were in operation at Rangers, EBT's were not Illegal.
Bomber saying that Dobncaster and Reagan tried to help Rangers by getting them put into Divison1.. *** is he completely senile, all Rangers people know that the only reason they wanted us in Div 1 was to protect the Sky TV contract.
Sorry But Bomber pissed me off on this show, I am glad now that he and his consortium never took over at Rangers.

dublinbluenose
29-09-2012, 13:28

They tried to put us in the first division:blink:

finnieboy
29-09-2012, 13:29

Whit? Tell me bomber isnae makin an arse of himself :confused:

bearfaecumbernauld
29-09-2012, 13:29

Just what I was thinking. Where's the evidence to show it John?

Ubik
29-09-2012, 13:30
he is making an ever greater fool of himself now...

dublinbluenose
any respect I had for Bomber has went out the door, listening to him on Radio and in his OPINION (no proof) whyte still owns Ibrox and Murray park, keeps on saying we deserved our punishment, said EBT's were Illegal, surely he should know that while they were in operation at Rangers, EBT's were not Illegal.
Sorry But Bomber pissed me off on this show, I am glad now that he and his consortium never took over at Rangers.

He has made an utter fool of himself

RonBurgundy74

FFS, how are Statler and Waldorf supposed to have helped us? What exactly have they done to "help" Rangers?

Sir Duncan Ferguson
Any slither of respect I had for Brown is now out the window.

Openly putting the boot into the club he says he loves.

Enjoy the 30 pieces of silver Bomber.

Phant1873
29-09-2012, 13:31
He's been nothing but a useful idiot these last few months for those who want to do our club harm and he can't even see it.

colinstein
29-09-2012, 13:35
They tried to put us in the first division:blink:

the SPL and the SFA did try to put us in the first division...for their own benefit because they wanted the money we generate.
Bomber's other claims that "dodgy" financial deals go on throughout the SPL is no surprise.....I just hope he can back that up with examples

Charlie Dont Surf
29-09-2012, 13:36
Lundy.................

madrid51
29-09-2012, 13:37
Nothing like collaborating with the enemy.

D4RN-L
29-09-2012, 13:38
Footballers and brains are an uncommon mix.

Bomber has proved this to me yet again.

lone_ranger
29-09-2012, 13:38
Without a doubt many of our ex players are as thick as shyt when it comes to reading the current problems of the club.I include Goram and Brown in that list.

TrueblueAl
29-09-2012, 13:43
I have lost nearly all respect for John Brown. While he was a good player for us he is now disgracing himself.

andybellrfc
29-09-2012, 13:45
Bomber saying that Dobncaster and Reagan tried to help Rangers by getting them put into Divison1.. *** is he completely senile, all Rangers people know that the only reason they wanted us in Div 1 was to protect the Sky TV contract.

And we wanted bomber in charge, myself included. We would have no silverware left. Thank god we have Charles Green fighting our battle.

highlanderger
29-09-2012, 13:45
The thing about bomber is that he sounds like Alastair Johnston did and everybody said all the same things about him. Don't get me wrong I have been impressed with Charles green just now but I would also love to know the identities of all his backers. We could be sitting here in a couple of years time apologising to bomber for all of this. It is so sad that still we as a support do not know the whole truth yet and might never know. Since David Murray came we have been just treated like mushrooms ,kept in the dark and fed a pile of sh1t. Hope bomber is totally wrong because I don't want to go through this sorry episode again. As a support though all we can do is support the team and hope we are not being shafted for a 3rd time in a row.

Albertz Was King
29-09-2012, 13:47
He still palling about with tims and shouting "SHOW US THE DEEDS"?

We are getting on with being Rangers, what is he doing apart from boosting hos own profile?

bighuggybear
29-09-2012, 13:49
Pushing for a job with the BBC,going the right way about it.

DamsideBear
29-09-2012, 13:50
He has truly went down in my estimations as a ranger I'm afraid to say.

Alcatraz Loyal
29-09-2012, 13:50
Not listening but it sounds like Bomber has full-scale whored himself to the enemy.

Hope that 30 pieces of silver is worth it, Uncle Tom! To think, I backed him when he stood at the door and rallied the troops.

sam_cooke
29-09-2012, 13:52
What though, if what he is saying about Whyte and Ticketus is correct ? :eek:

None of us wanted to listen to what Alistair Johnston had to say about Whyte !

Im completly at a loss as to why Brown would put his neck on the line over this.

I like every other Bear simply want the best for the club, Green has certainly gave us all everything we wanted in the regard to how the club is run. We are no longer accepting anything thrown at us without a fight. When the bidding for the club was taking place, I do not ever recall Paul Murray (The Blue Knights) or Brian Kennedy ever publicly defending the club or firing back at the mhedia maggots that were slandering us at every chance. Not once. Only McCoist was there to defend us. Green seems to be fighting our corner at every turn and for that reason most of us are happy to now put our trust in him.

I can only say I hope to hell that we aint all singing from the wrong hymn sheet !

Sam_English
29-09-2012, 13:53
Seriously - has Bomber lost the plot somewhere ?

hyramotyre
29-09-2012, 13:54
The thing about bomber is that he sounds like Alastair Johnston did and everybody said all the same things about him. Don't get me wrong I have been impressed with Charles green just now but I would also love to know the identities of all his backers. We could be sitting here in a couple of years time apologising to bomber for all of this. It is so sad that still we as a support do not know the whole truth yet and might never know. Since David Murray came we have been just treated like mushrooms ,kept in the dark and fed a pile of sh1t. Hope bomber is totally wrong because I don't want to go through this sorry episode again. As a support though all we can do is support the team and hope we are not being shafted for a 3rd time in a row.

There are various places pushing this 'Whyte owns the assets' and 'Whyte and Green are working together' line.

Bomber has maybe tuned into one of those.

GioLoyal
29-09-2012, 13:54
Didn't listen to it and I'm glad of that because it sounds like an absolute embarrassment.

I don't think Brown is intelligent enough to realise he's just been used by a bunch of Rangers hating scum.

Bowery Boys
29-09-2012, 13:55
Incredibly foolish. Baffled.

Puskas
29-09-2012, 13:58
I am thinking this is embarrassing for Brown, but at the time there were a lot of questions raised on here that remain unanswered.

Some posters had some great "inside" information, I think RWA and 22 to hampden spring to mind with info about Whyte and Ticketus and Whyte being afraid to meet Bomber etc.

Sad to say this but I hope Brown is making an arse of himself. I'd hate to think he was right.

oldblueeyes
29-09-2012, 14:05
How are we ever going to unite our support How when a well respected ex playere puts financial gain ahead of morals??? Beggers belief.No time for him anymore.Is he not bright enough to realise hes there to appease or give a "balanced " Rangers view on the BBC.

BermondseyBear
29-09-2012, 14:09
embarressing stuff

Le Gaffer
29-09-2012, 14:09
If he's going to come out with as claims like this against Green / Whyte then he needs to find some soft of proof / evidence to back him up or he is just going to look foolish and as for saying EBTs are illegal how the feck can be work that out if its taken a judge over 6 months and he can't find any wron g doing so on that front just shut the feck up as stop giving our enemies worse

snookerkid
29-09-2012, 14:12
who do we trust i give you john brown or super ally case dismissed

zander81
29-09-2012, 14:14

Im completly at a loss as to why Brown would put his neck on the line over this.

I like every other Bear simply want the best for the club, Green has certainly gave us all everything we wanted in the regard to how the club is run. We are no longer accepting anything thrown at us without a fight. When the bidding for the club was taking place, I do not ever recall Paul Murray (The Blue Knights) or Brian Kennedy ever publicly defending the club or firing back at the mhedia maggots that were slandering us at every chance. Not once. Only McCoist was there to defend us. Green seems to be fighting our corner at every turn and for that reason most of us are happy to now put our trust in him.

I can only say I hope to hell that we aint all singing from the wrong hymn sheet !
If he believes or has proof that whyte and ticketus are still involved then he has every right to say it, but to get into bed with these Rangers hating bastards and peddle myths about ebt's being illegal and the authorities were trying to help us is simply unforgivable.

harrogate blue
29-09-2012, 14:16
did not listen but it appears JB will even turn against us for a few bob from the great unwashed

milkybarkid
29-09-2012, 14:16
Has anyone considered he might be correct? We must admit that CG has not been forthcoming in a few issues.

I have mentioned this Whyte thing before but usually chased off the thread with "Declan, Timmy" etc

Clark
29-09-2012, 14:17
Did John Brown quit his job with us or was it otherwise? He just comes accross as someone who has this major grudge against Green for no real particular reason - I've yet to see much, if any proof to back up what he keeps claiming.

sam_cooke
29-09-2012, 14:22
If he believes or has proof that whyte and ticketus are still involved then he has every right to say it, but to get into bed with these Rangers hating bastards and peddle myths about ebt's being illegal and the authorities were trying to help us is simply unforgivable.

Spot on !

;)

kingsburyblue
29-09-2012, 14:23
Was he sober, if he was then he should be ashamed of himself, at a time when we need the Rangers players past and present to be speaking out on behalf of our great club and offering their support this is the last thing could do with, he's no better than speirs, etc

Commanchie
29-09-2012, 14:26
I didn't think Brown could act more of a mong than he previously did but I was wrong.

oldblueeyes
29-09-2012, 14:26
Has anyone considered he might be correct? We must admit that CG has not been forthcoming in a few issues.

I have mentioned this Whyte thing before but usually chased off the thread with "Declan, Timmy" etc

He may well be correct only time will tel and i do share your concern with Green.l.But for credability and given what happened this week is a a biased programme on the BBC the correct place to do it.Sold is soul to the devil for his forty pieces.

BlueNotWhyte
29-09-2012, 14:27

AJ had access to info and records that Bomber has not. Hence Johnstone's well thought-out public statements carry far more crediblity than Brown's rambling "opinions".

baselbear
29-09-2012, 14:27

I wonder why?

CM Punk
29-09-2012, 14:28
Sad thing is, there is still a remote chance that some of the things Brown was harping on about are true.

I find it harder to believe him following this.

Quite frankly, an utter cretin for giving those retards the time of day.

dublinbluenose
29-09-2012, 14:29
Did John Brown quit his job with us or was it otherwise? He just comes accross as someone who has this major grudge against Green for no real particular reason - I've yet to see much, if any proof to back up what he keeps claiming.
What he fails misrebly to undserstand Charles green is our CEO,if as bomber claims over the assets why was cg showing us on Thursday the plans for redevelopment.quite frankly green was pretty scathing about bomber

isawthat
29-09-2012, 14:30
Was he sober, if he was then he should be ashamed of himself, at a time when we need the Rangers players past and present to be speaking out on behalf of our great club and offering their support this is the last thing could do with, he's no better than speirs, etc

Just what I was thinking, "does he have a drink problem". I though the same the night he was talking to the crowd outside Ibrox when he was trying to tell us he could take the club over"

myopic
29-09-2012, 14:31
He may well be delusional but I can guarantee you this, right or wrong, John Brown will be doing what he believes to be best for Rangers.

Empire
29-09-2012, 14:32

He genuinely said that? :(

Ricky Bobby
29-09-2012, 14:37

Totally agree with this. He should really know better and isnt helping anyone. The club really needs to get a united front sorted on these big issues.

stevieboston
29-09-2012, 14:38
bomber had his chance and failed bigtime the guys all mouth now run along you silly little man and find those title deeds

davieb1973
29-09-2012, 14:39
after reading through the thread if it's true what jb has said regarding EBT's being illegal
then that just gives our enemies more fuel for there attack on us, which is unbelieveable,
disgusted bear here.

GF
29-09-2012, 14:40
Away and crawl back into the bottle Brown, and you call yourself a Rangers Legend.

beanyrfc
29-09-2012, 14:41
Is it even possible that Ticketus are in line for money from the share issue when they have a court date lined up to face Whyte for that money?

Personally im quite satisfied that Whyte is not part of the club now.

Ubik
29-09-2012, 14:41

if brown is saying something he needs to prove it... he hasnt proved a thing and has been an embarrassment.

I will gladly apologise if he can produce evidence to his claims

mendes
29-09-2012, 14:42
He may well be delusional but I can guarantee you this, right or wrong, John Brown will be doing what he believes to be best for Rangers.

What's best for Rangers! Seriously!

In a week that Rangers have banned the BBC it can hardly be in the best interest of Rangers for Brown to appear on a BBC show by well know Rangers haters!

The guy is a grade A idiot who talks a load of bollox like some rambling drunk that sits next to you on public transport and who you wish would sod off and sit somewhere else!

Fisher23
29-09-2012, 14:43

You make a great point Sam.

However, Bomber needs to back up his claims with some evidence.

Steadfast
29-09-2012, 14:45

Feel very much the same. Bomber had the courage of his convictions. he quit a cosy job because of them.

I'm not prepared to simply ignore him.

J72K
29-09-2012, 14:49
bomber had his chance and failed bigtime the guys all mouth now run along you silly little man and find those title deeds

You are a disgrace.

bear all
29-09-2012, 14:53
Even if Brown has got anything worthwhile to say going on this pair of twats show will hardly have anyone take you seriously,well done John Brown you have just lost all your respectabilty in the space of a half hour legend my arse.:mad:

brooklynblue
29-09-2012, 14:53
Feel very much the same. Bomber had the courage of his convictions. he quit a cosy job because of them.

According to Charles Green, Brown was summoned to his office and sacked following his appearance in the paper challenging the new owners.

According to Imran Ahmed, McKenna was the 'main backer' of the bid and they had a telephone conversation. The bid, however, was similar to what they were accusing Green of - basically buy-and-lease back at a higher price.

bear all
29-09-2012, 14:55
You are a disgrace.

That would be Brown you are calling a disgrace then i take it ?

mendes
29-09-2012, 14:55
You are a disgrace.

What's a disgrace is Brown appearing on a BBC show after what they not only did to the club this week but what they have done to McCoist

AA
29-09-2012, 14:56
To think i stood and cheered this buffoon's ranting at the front door of Ibrox.

GodStruth
29-09-2012, 14:56
Unfortunately Bomber lost all credibility throughout his 'takeover' due to a lack of concrete evidence and an unconvincing campaign

I'm not saying I totally trust Green et al, but for me, Bomber didnt come up with the goods when he had to

KarlPilkington
29-09-2012, 14:58

How could bomber know something that no one else does

the guy is a moron

CALE1972
29-09-2012, 15:01
He was a legend and a great player, but he is simply a gullible play thing for people like cosgrove and cowan. They can now say they give rangers personalities full voice and avoid bias accusations. Unfortunately that "voice" is generally of the dim witted kind. Brown would win a square go, but he struggles to put words together to form an argument and simply plays into their hands. cringeworthy tbh.

gib1968
29-09-2012, 15:02
What a absolute clown . Legend on the park zero off it. I for one will remember him for his heroics as a player but won't forget his antics lately .

aldoshmaldo
29-09-2012, 15:10
I really hope he's wrong but there's more than just bomber making the Whyte/Ticketus claims.

GioLoyal
29-09-2012, 15:12
I really hope he's wrong but there's more than just bomber making the Whyte/Ticketus claims.

John Brown claimed Regan and Doncaster did their best to help us.

I think it's safe to say he's an idiot who knows nothing and is probably best ignored.

frankieboy
29-09-2012, 15:14
What the f*** did he think he was doing?

mendes
29-09-2012, 15:15
John Brown claimed Regan and Doncaster did their best to help us.I think it's safe to say he's an idiot who knows nothing and is probably best ignored.

What a bizarre and mong like thing to say.

Flashman
29-09-2012, 15:17
Heard this on the way to work and this is the first chance I've had to get on here with my tuppence worth. Bomber has let us down badly here. Not only was he led up the garden path by Fat and Fatter who charmed him into saying things that suit their agenda, but to appear on the BBC at a time when our club is in conflict with them is unforgivable.

I cringed through the whole thing. He's not the most eloquent man to represent us on these big issues and can't think quickly on the hoof so we end up with a Rangers man agreeing that the SFA and SPL went out their way to help us, that EBTs are illegal and unable to defend us when some obsessed tim emailed asking exactly how we'd been punished. Sigh...

Some legends on the park should stay there and keep off the airwaves. Oh, and would the Pork Brothers dare have a David Edgar or Chris Graham on their show? They wouldn't dare for fear of being shown up and their agenda being knocked off track.

Pep_x
29-09-2012, 15:21
I'm no expert but surely all the things that Bomber has concerns about will have to be catagorically cleared up in the share prospectus which Green must be releasing very soon.
Failure to disclose the true picture could surely lead to legal action against Green by anyone buying shares.

GingerFurball
29-09-2012, 15:24
John Brown claimed Regan and Doncaster did their best to help us.

I think it's safe to say he's an idiot who knows nothing and is probably best ignored.

If only more people had realised that during the summer and we could have been spared his farcical attempt at a takeover.

drgriffen
29-09-2012, 15:24
According to Charles Green, Brown was summoned to his office and sacked following his appearance in the paper challenging the new owners.

According to Imran Ahmed, McKenna was the 'main backer' of the bid and they had a telephone conversation. The bid, however, was similar to what they were accusing Green of - basically buy-and-lease back at a higher price.

The McKenna bid was to find out what they (Green etc....) wanted. Ahmed may well have spoken to McKenna but he was never involved financially. The bid was never going to be a lease back.

Did Green mention the later bid by JB's consortium?

bustergonad
29-09-2012, 15:30
Bomber you are a total ****wit

Haining84
29-09-2012, 15:31
Craig Whyte still owns ibrox and ticketus are getting the money from the share issue says bomber:roll:

He is correct!

Witney Devil
29-09-2012, 15:33
The last thing we need is a former player spreading further disinformation that will be seized on by the enemies of the club in the SPL, SFA and elsewhere to have a further kick at us.

If John Brown has hard evidence of deception by the current owners he needs to bring it into play rather than using the Pacific Quay CSC to gloat over such "revelations".

I've no doubt John Brown feels he is doing what is best for Rangers but appearing on the Pinky and Porky Show is not an ideal platform.

dublinbear
29-09-2012, 15:34
He is correct!

Where's the proof then?

Evidence is sort of key to what he's saying.

myopic
29-09-2012, 15:36
What's best for Rangers! Seriously!

In a week that Rangers have banned the BBC it can hardly be in the best interest of Rangers for Brown to appear on a BBC show by well know Rangers haters!

The guy is a grade A idiot who talks a load of bollox like some rambling drunk that sits next to you on public transport and who you wish would sod off and sit somewhere else!

I wasnt defending his actions. I was defending his motivation.

Haining84
29-09-2012, 15:41
The one thing I am unsure of is why people aint going public about this yet(apart from bomber)!

Am lead to believe our ST money and the share issue nxt year will be how ticketus/whyte make up their loses!

Ticketus tried to get into bed with everybody trying to buy us...blue knights,bill miller etc,why would they not try to do the same with this consortium?

People like bomber and chosenblue should be shown abit more respect on here instead of being branded taigs and nut jobs!

dublinbear
29-09-2012, 15:45
The one thing I am unsure of is why people aint going public about this yet(apart from bomber)!

Am lead to believe our ST money and the share issue nxt year will be how ticketus/whyte make up their loses!

Ticketus tried to get into bed with everybody trying to buy us...blue knights,bill miller etc,why would they not try to do the same with this consortium?

People like bomber and chosenblue should be shown abit more respect on here instead of being branded taigs and nut jobs!

No one is branding anyone a taig or nutjob. Only asking for proof. They've had more than 3 months to find the paper trail that leads to Whyte and Ticketus and haven't been able to provide it.

mayfairblue2
29-09-2012, 15:48
No one is branding anyone a taig or nutjob. Only asking for proof. They've had more than 3 months to find the paper trail that leads to Whyte and Ticketus and haven't been able to provide it.

Exactly mate show us the proof.

ozbear47
29-09-2012, 15:48

Absolute crap, you have nothing to back up the above statement!

Ubik
29-09-2012, 15:52

!

who told you or how do you know?

53easy
29-09-2012, 15:55

Who told you this?

Haining84
29-09-2012, 15:56
Like it say mate,am not sure why that is as I would have thought it should have been fully exposed by now.

The problem on here is that because Mr Green quite rightly is fighting our corner on a number of issues re spl,sfa etc....questions that were being asked such as who ownes us etc are being overlooked.

We don't know who hired Charles Green,who ownes our club,why the club leaked the last kennedy bid to the press,why bomber was given a price,matched it and was then knocked back???!!

Talk of orange away strips and Charlie high fiving in ticket lines are deemed far bigger issues!

blueman14
29-09-2012, 15:57

Tell us then who "lead" you to believe that?

Bilko
29-09-2012, 15:59
I'm saddened with this to the point where I can't read more than the first page.

Another legend from Ibrox Park who's let the fans down, big time.

ziyer06
29-09-2012, 16:03
Like it say mate,am not sure why that is as I would have thought it should have been fully exposed by now.

The problem on here is that because Mr Green quite rightly is fighting our corner on a number of issues re spl,sfa etc....questions that were being asked such as who ownes us etc are being overlooked.

We don't know who hired Charles Green,who ownes our club,why the club leaked the last kennedy bid to the press,why bomber was given a price,matched it and was then knocked back???!!

Talk of orange away strips and Charlie high fiving in ticket lines are deemed far bigger issues!

Unless you are going to back up your statement with how you know this its hard to believe mate.

Manticore
29-09-2012, 16:05
'I am lead to believe' is just like saying 'the next few words will be crap'.

Haining84
29-09-2012, 16:05
Admin can pm me

The fact John brown is still banging on about this should set alarm bells ringing,people were saying bomber just vanished cos he found out his info was wrong and Charlie probably had a word yet again today he is repeating the same things?

Is bomber was talking out his arse why did soundbite Charlie not make even one comment on it,bombers rant at the front of ibrox could have cost "Greens consortium" great damage yet not once has the never shy Charles hit back!

Speaks volumes.

53easy
29-09-2012, 16:06
Admin can pm me

The fact John brown is still banging on about this should set alarm bells ringing,people were saying bomber just vanished cos he found out his info was wrong and Charlie probably had a word yet again today he is repeating the same things?

Is bomber was talking out his arse why did soundbite Charlie not make even one comment on it,bombers rant at the front of ibrox could have cost "Greens consortium" great damage yet not once has the never shy Charles hit back!

Speaks volumes.

That's a stretch....

Bomber embarrased the Rangers support going on that show today.

brooklynblue
29-09-2012, 16:08

Green and Ahmed stood before NARSA members and categorically denied the involvement of Ticketus and Whyte. You're suggesting, however, that they are lying - correct?

DylanGer
29-09-2012, 16:09

Why are Whyte and Ticketus heading for court then if they are in a deal together to get cash from Green?

Blue Nose Bear
29-09-2012, 16:10
Bomber was an embarrassment on the steps of Ibrox...and he's still an embarrassment today.

He has offered nothing, absolutely nothing, apart from wild rambling and paranoia. Time to give it up John Brown.

Go on another golfing holiday or fishing holiday or wherever you disappeared to last time.

No Money No Problems
29-09-2012, 16:10
He is correct!

Where is your evidence? At the bottom of a bottle?

This kind of Shit doesn't help anyone.

brooklynblue
29-09-2012, 16:11
Admin can pm me

Speaks volumes.

CG has "hit back" by proceeding to run the Club. Why would he get involved with Brown?

If Brown has concrete evidence than he has a duty to push it into the public domain, rather than continue with his innuendo.

It's getting really f'n tiresome.

duds58
29-09-2012, 16:11

So that's your proof, Jesus ****ing wept

womble 3
29-09-2012, 16:12
If brown had his way we would have went under disgrace of a man obviously thinks more of his pocket than his pal ally

best ignored by any sensible bear

the bundy
29-09-2012, 16:13
After the events of the last year , im keeping a open mind on all things regarding CW ticketus and bomber Brown..

but i am disappointed Bomber appeared on that show

dublinbluenose
29-09-2012, 16:15
Green and Ahmed stood before NARSA members and categorically denied the involvement of Ticketus and Whyte. You're suggesting, however, that they are lying - correct?
Did the same Thursday at rtid meeting

ayeready.54
29-09-2012, 16:15
I can't understand why Brown won't just say where he got his info from?
He is just doing himself more damage by not saying. Why does he not back up his statements.

If It's just a gut feeling he has or a personal grudge against Green he is just embarassing himself. And the fact he even went on a BBC show is a disgrace.

The Predator
29-09-2012, 16:16
The guy is an embarrassment.

He is like that drunk family member who makes an arse of himself at a family gathering.

And the sad things is that is not how we should be viewing him after his contributions as a player.

Jordan-rtid
29-09-2012, 16:18
Im choosing to ignore him until he shows us evidence of why he thinks or knows this.

Marsh
29-09-2012, 16:19
Just playing catch up here as I didn't hear the show.

Brown sticking his neck out again concerns me. I've always stood by the phrase no smoke without fire. However, given the media interest, hmrc involvement and court involvement surely ticketus and whyte still can't be fiddling behind the scenes without major risks and major punishments.

Green on the other hand, has talked a good game, but still hasn't given us full transparency as to this consortium of his. Craig whyte did similar. He had the bbc banned etc if we remember.

I just don't know why this falls on brown, where brown has got this information/idea? He was a football player this is certainly not his forte.

skeptical and worried again, just when I thought things were back to normal after the motherwell game i'm back to shitting maself.

Ubik
29-09-2012, 16:19
The guy is an embarrassment.

He is like that drunk family member who makes an arse of himself at a family gathering.

And the sad things is that is now how we should be viewing him after his contributions as a player.

last time i criticsed brown i got a few PM's off his pals here.. seems they now realise he hasnt got much to offer due to the lack of PMs :)

BordersBear
29-09-2012, 16:21
Only heard a few minutes but Bomber was woeful. Great servant to the club as a player and a good Bear. However he avoided every loaded question put to him and did not help our cause one bit. Had great chances to state the facts but tamely agreed time and time again that we deserved punishment. Disappointed but not surprised.

The Predator
29-09-2012, 16:22
last time i criticsed brown i got a few PM's off his pals here.. seems they now realise he hasnt got much to offer due to the lack of PMs :)

I take no pleasure in criticising the man. I really don't.

But for all the stuff he comes away with in the media...why doesn't he just provide us with the proof?

Is that not the easiest thing to do if he is that certain about it all.

DylanGer
29-09-2012, 16:22
Did any of the brainboxes on that show ask him to explain the court case between Ticketus and Whyte?

Can anybody explain why Bomber is the only member of the Rangers family to have this info?

hyramotyre
29-09-2012, 16:26
who told you or how do you know?

Who told you this?

It's been mentioned on the thieving mhank lawyers website. There's a further blog today.

Absolutely no evidence to back it up of course. :roll:

Captain Courageous
29-09-2012, 16:26
The biggest problem here has nothing to do with what Brown said or didn't say, its entirely to do with the company he chose to keep this Saturday afternoon.

If he truly cared about Rangers he would have been trying like everyone else to get a ticket for Forres, or like everyone else trying to find a way to see the match online or on TV.

Under no circumstances, and I mean no circumstances, can I think of any reason why it would be acceptable for any Rangers player past or present to take part in Off the Ball, not only because of what has happened over the past week alone but because it is patently obvious that there is an anti Rangers agenda being presented.

The last thing such an agenda needed was an air of credibility lent to it by the appearance of one of the 9IAR players, especially not the one who stood at the doors of our home and proclaimed he would buy and save our great club.

Cosgrove and Cowan, a couple of C's right enough, and their producers will be delighted at getting him to appear. Their masters will be cock a hoop.

Ill advised, poorly thought through, and I'm afraid it could mark the loss of any credibility he had built up. Not because what he has to say is true or untrue, but how he chose to progress it and the people he chose to do it with.

Wonder how Alistair Murdoch McCoist feels? Betrayed, let down?

hyramotyre
29-09-2012, 16:34
It's been mentioned on the thieving mhank lawyers website. There's a further blog today.

Absolutely no evidence to back it up of course. :roll:

Unless you accept stuff like this from a regular contributer to that site.......

QUOTE : " “Well well well, Some news from the Spivs,
Whyte’s Liberty Corporate applied to be liquidated on 25 Sept 2012 (See notice at Companies House)
That’s interesting because………
Liberty Corporate holds a floating charge over the assets of Whyte’s RFCG. It is wholly owned by Whyte’s BVI co Liberty Capital
RFCG hold a £27.5M floating charge over the Ibrox and MP assets of RFC (I.A.)
So
In the world of Spivery the liquidation of Liberty Corporate has only one meaning
It means Craig Whyte’s floating charge over RFC(IA) is alive and well and getting ready to move somewhere even safer than Liberty Corporate
And
If Craig Whyte’s floating charge over RFC (IA) assets is alive and well the one place it will certainly not be at present is in the RFC(IA) List of Creditors where the departure of assets makes it worthless.
Meaning
The RFCG floating charge must have ceased being an RFC (IA) debt as part of the deal under which Sevco 5088 acquired the assets of RFC (IA) for £5.5m
The $64 question now is:
Which Co now holds the RFCG floating charge?
It has not been registered as an fc charge against either Sevco5088 or Sevco Scotland.
So where is it?
The answer I reckon lies in the structure of the Sale Agreement
Under this agreement a company called “Sevco” were committed to buy certain assets if the CVA sale to Sevco 5088 was rejected by Creditors People thought that “Sevco” and Sevco5088 were the same company.
This sale duly took place. The title deeds for Ibrox and MP assets were transferred from RFC (IA) to separate legal entity, Sevco Scotland apparently without passing through the books of Sevco 5088. If they had passed through the books of Sevco 5088 then Sevco5088 would have been obliged to register any floating charges that moved with these assets. This did not happen.
We know the Scottish Sports Council had a floating charge over MP and were a Creditor of RFC (IA). On 6 July 2012 Sevco Scotland registered this SSC floating charge at Companies House. This suggested it was legal for a floating charge to be reassigned from RFC (IA) direct to Sevco Scotland without passing through Sevco 5088 books and thus having to be registered by Sevco5088
So if it was legal to assign the SSC floating charge to an independent legal entity Sevco Scotland then it was equally possible to reassign the RFCG floating charge to yet another independent legal entity
Here’s what may have happened
Assume that both Sevco5088 and Sevco Scotland are owned by a parent company called Sevco plc. which is registered offshore (perhaps in the BVI where Liberty Capital is registered)
Sevco as parent co of Sevco5088 is also legally entitled to buy RFC (IA) assets for £5.5m This seems a bargain price particularly since it will be reduced by £2.75m if players refuse to be transferred for a fee. Since this happened in practice the real purchase price was probably around £2.75m
Sevco plc. was able to acquire these assets for a bargain £2.75m because it accepted responsibility for a Ticketus contract and 3 floating charge debts owed to RFCG, Close Leasing and the Scottish Sports Council
So
D&P are instructed that everything bought from RFC (IA) by Sevco 5088 is to be transferred from RFC (IA) to Sevco plc. This allows Sevco5088 to drop out of the picture altogether. We thus move from a scenario where RFC (IA) assets are being sold to a UK Co (Sevco5088) to one where RFC (IA) assets are being sold to an offshore co (Sevco plc.)
Sevco plc. then transfers the SSC floating charge plus Ibrox and MP to its subsidiary co Sevco Scotland. This means Sevco Scotland owes its parent co big bucks for these valuable assets
Sevco plc. retains the Ticketus contract together with the RFCG and Close Leasing floating charges. over Ibrox and MP. As an offshore co Sevco plc. Is not obliged to register the RFCG and Close Leasing floating charges at Companies House.
By taking on these floating charges Sevco plc. have to pay Whyte £27.5m (or whatever lower figure they agree) to cancel the FC .Similarly , Sevco plc. have to pay Close Leasing to cancel their FC
We thus end up with the following situation
Sevco Scotland owe their parent co for the value of the assets transferred (perhaps the £50m recently quoted by a Sevco Scotland Director)
Sevco plc. owe CW some agreed figure to cancel out his floating charge
Sevco plc. owe Ticketus the right to sell £27m of STs over the next few years
A share issue takes place which enables Sevco Scotland to reduce its debt to parent co Sevco plc.
Sevco plc. Then pay off Close Leasing and RFCG with some of the fund raising proceeds
Ticketus get a staged payment on their £27m debt as their share of the fund raising
Everybody lives happily ever after
Apart from TRFC the “football club” which is stuck with debt owed to its parent co Sevco plc. and a Ticketus deal that will last for years
Plus of course
Any fans who think that by investing in the fundraising they will be getting better quality players on the park”

That story has so many holes he should use it for fishing. :p

brooklynblue
29-09-2012, 16:38
Unless you accept stuff like this from a regular contributer to that site...

So this appeared today and coincidentally we have Brown appearing on a radio show...?

tintin69
29-09-2012, 16:43
Hope Brown enjoys pishing his fee up against a wall. Guy is an embarrassment and a disgrace.:(

hyramotyre
29-09-2012, 16:43
So this appeared today and coincidentally we have Brown appearing on a radio show...?

Apologies............... it was actually from yesterdays blog. :o

JOHN MCKILLOP
29-09-2012, 16:51
Big let down to yourself and everyone connected to our club bomber ,shame on you

Big Purple One
29-09-2012, 16:51
And we wanted bomber in charge, myself included. We would have no silverware left. Thank god we have Charles Green fighting our battle.

No WE didn't! Some of us on here saw through Brown from day one and called for cutting Green some slack. Get your facts right!

Ubik
29-09-2012, 16:53
No WE didn't! Some of us on here saw through Brown from day one and called for cutting Green some slack. Get your facts right!

my dad, brother and I seen through him 20 minutes into his 2 minute speech outside ibrox... he had nothing then and again seems to have nothing now.

duds58
29-09-2012, 16:54
IMO this is got all the marks of the dark side,we are moving along nicely talking about a share issue that could bring millions into the club and then this shite comes out,does anyone actually believe this shite,if and it's a
Humongous if there is any truth in this why has he not declared he gains nothing by not divulging his source,I don't know brown but I think someone from the darkside is playing like a fool,but then again I could be wrong.

mpayton15277
29-09-2012, 17:03
Just playing catch up here as I didn't hear the show.

Brown sticking his neck out again concerns me. I've always stood by the phrase no smoke without fire. However, given the media interest, hmrc involvement and court involvement surely ticketus and whyte still can't be fiddling behind the scenes without major risks and major punishments.

Green on the other hand, has talked a good game, but still hasn't given us full transparency as to this consortium of his. Craig whyte did similar. He had the bbc banned etc if we remember.

I just don't know why this falls on brown, where brown has got this information/idea? He was a football player this is certainly not his forte.

skeptical and worried again, just when I thought things were back to normal after the motherwell game i'm back to shitting maself.

Yes Whyte banned the BBC.

The fans have been screaming for CG to act on the BBC and he has.
bomber has done nothing to help the club,some would argue he could've done a massive amount of damage,his backers were also said to be tims.
I think I'll listen to CG rather than bomber,as another poster said he's like the 'Rangers family' drunk uncle and slightly embarrassing

TheHost
29-09-2012, 17:07

On the basis of his pals, his inability to string a coherent sentence together and his complete and utter lack of any form of business acumen, I am.

Ugie Bear
29-09-2012, 17:16

Someone needs to tell Bomber that it's sometimes better to remain quiet and let people think that you're foolish - as opposed to opening your mouth and confirming their suspicions.

mpayton15277
29-09-2012, 17:19

He really said that????

It sounds like the people he was fronting to buy us are working him from the back.
He's putting doubts into people's minds about CG but we can all see SFA are doing anything but help Rangers.
This comment for me shows we can listen to a word he says,he is being paid or brainwashed to harm CG.

A disgrace of a man and I no longer have a bit of respect for him,very sad.

Rex
29-09-2012, 17:22
Sadly Bomber seems to be buying the complete misinformation being thrown around by so-called timmy "experts" who actually know very little. I prefer to look at the evidence as it actually plays out, which is very different to what we expected.

In fact, Green has been acting in the interests of Rangers, Bomber hasn't.

I have lost some respect for John Brown who seems to be pursuing a personal agenda, and following timmy money and logic. Drop it Bomber, because your information is almost worthless but has the capacity to damage the club. Support theteam, and support Ally. Think of Ally and the club rather than your own agenda, or come up with something solid rather than timmy pals fantasies.

A few months ago I would have taken Bomber over Charles Green in a heartbeat. However, if we had followed his advice we would have missed out on so much. ST holders are no enemies of Rangers. Those who appear on shows out to demonise Rangers and get some admissions of guilt where none exist are the enemy.

There has been nothing of real substance from Bomber and that is sad. However, I am glad he is wrong.

Edit - I am not surprised the BBC are wheeling out a disgruntled former employee, am just gutted it's Bomber who is playing their patsy.

youngsy
29-09-2012, 17:35
He is correct!

Has Brown or anyone else got documented proof about this. If he has then instead of stating it on a programme show it and that's an end to it. As long as this is still being rumoured without substance then there is very little credibility to it. As for Brown,seriously if he is a spokesman for others then he is the poorest choice i've ever seen. The man is an idiot.

mendes
29-09-2012, 17:35
I wasnt defending his actions. I was defending his motivation.

His motivation appears to be getting a fee to get pyshed whilst allowing himself to be used by haters of our club!

As i said a few pages back on this thread Brown is like the annoying drunk that gets on the bus or train and sits beside you and talks non-stop bollox!

He should just go far far away never to be seen again and gives us all peace from his ramblings.

youngsy
29-09-2012, 17:46
Admin can pm me

Speaks volumes.

Why would Green have to comment on anything as regards Brown making these claims,it was/is up to Brown to show full documented proof on his insinuations. As i've said if Brown has evidence of his claims then show them instead of using these claims for his own financial gain and in doing so trying to cause a rift in the support.

bighuggybear
29-09-2012, 17:50
Wether Brown is right or wrong for him to appear on this show after the events of the last week reeks of someone who is starting to suffer from heading too many wet bladders.

blutos
29-09-2012, 17:51
Green will only comment if something shows a threat.

Unfortunately for Bomber, he just seems like a raving lunatic. Charlie will be sitting back laughing at this.

broxi12
29-09-2012, 17:53

heard quite a bit of the show. I never heard him admit that EBT's were illegal.
He did say that he still believes that Whyte has the title deeds.
Also mentioned that every club does deals through agents and if investigated further it would be found out.

tauntonbear
29-09-2012, 17:57
I'm no expert but surely all the things that Bomber has concerns about will have to be catagorically cleared up in the share prospectus which Green must be releasing very soon.
Failure to disclose the true picture could surely lead to legal action against Green by anyone buying shares.

Spot on. Everything should be disclosed at that time.

Where's the proof then?

Evidence is sort of key to what he's saying.

You're right - whatever his concerns he's only doing damage to his views/position without providing the evidence of his claims.

I agree with that statement. We've all moved on without demanding & getting that vital information. I've not heard of any other Club in the UK, apart from Pompey perhaps, where there is still some doubt as to who actually owns the company that owns the Club. Our support had an opportunity to change the face of the Club's ownership when Green was struggling for cash & never took it. Let's hope this share issue gives us the opportunity again to take full control or at the least a controlling interest.

On Brown he does himself no favours whatsoever by going on that station & other anti-Rangers media.

bigkahunarab
29-09-2012, 17:59
This is sad to see of Bomber. If he is right of course the fans have been mugged again but without evidence he is no more than any other Bear howling at the moon in the face of a picture that has moved on from the summer crisis. If you have evidence John, take it to Traynor, he will run it for all its worth. If you don't, do your self a favour and keep quiet and stay away from the f'kn Hardy Boys radio show...

The-Wall
29-09-2012, 18:00
Bomber made a complete arse of the people who turned up at Ibrox to hear him making that speech on the doorstep...

I was there was taken in with what he said as I'm sure a lot of other Bears were too.

The **** blows more hot air than an Indian's arsehole.

Ubik
29-09-2012, 18:05
[QUOTE=The-Wall;18232785]
I was there was taken in with what he said as I'm sure a lot of other Bears were too.

/QUOTE]

he said he was making a 2 minute speech yet 20 minutes later he was still mumbling away.. my dad walked away saying he has nothing and he seems to be right.

I wish john brown would disappear

Ronnie1958
29-09-2012, 18:06
Had a lot of respect for him as a player, but as a person it is now decreasing!

mpayton15277
29-09-2012, 18:11
Admin can pm me

Speaks volumes.

I thought he had been asked about this at NARSA and RTIDNI and said it was crap.
I'm sorry but,until he gives us evidence,ill listen to CG rather than a man being worked from behind by McKenna,a taig who's best ever moment was pulling a ce*tic top on and playing at the piggery.

Stockbridge Bluenose
29-09-2012, 18:24
Brown has a cheek asking who owns Green and rangers

if his so called consortium had bought us , who would own us then ?

I will tell you who , a bheast supporting manky b4stard thats who, bomber away and show evidance , if you dont have any then shut the **** up , your getting boring, i believe CG is doing a damn fine job and i for 1 hope he keeps it up

Forever and ever
29-09-2012, 18:30
If true they'll make mince meat out of him.

This in all seriousness has to be the most ridiculous statement in the entire history of ridiculous statements. Have a look at some old footage of the Bomber during his playing days, have a look at some of performances off the field being interviewed and then come back and apologies for being stupid.

omegaman
29-09-2012, 18:31

I'll admit there's still a certain uneasiness surrounding Green's failure to publicly name who it is he works for or at least give a plausible reason why he can't, but he did appear to do enough to refute claims that Ticketus and / or Whyte were still involved in the background while the SFA, in giving the club a license, have oddly done more than anyone to salve some of the fears concerning who it is that's pulling Green's strings given they surely couldn't be seen to make the same mistake with the Yorkshireman as they did when failing to satisfactorily screen his immediate predecessor.

Having said all that, I still think there's a chance that despite all the good Green has appeared to have done that not everything in our garden will come up roses.

As for Brown, I think anyone with half a brain worked out quite quickly that, club legend aside, the man was (and it sounds like he still is) a patsy for others with a vested interest in supplanting Green.

He would have been better advised to have said nothing more at all, but I guess good advice isn't something he's been party to much recently.

madrid51
29-09-2012, 18:35
This in all seriousness has to be the most ridiculous statement in the entire history of ridiculous statements. Have a look at some old footage of the Bomber during his playing days, have a look at some of performances off the field being interviewed and then come back and apologies for being stupid.

He was nothing but a foil for there little digs today, his comments and joking about EBT's were beyond the pale.

johnny boyd
29-09-2012, 18:59
This is sad to see of Bomber. If he is right of course the fans have been mugged again but without evidence he is no more than any other Bear howling at the moon in the face of a picture that has moved on from the summer crisis. If you have evidence John, take it to Traynor, he will run it for all its worth. If you don't, do your self a favour and keep quiet and stay away from the f'kn Hardy Boys radio show...

i think he probably does have some dirt on green or on craig white but doubt that he can prove it at this point in time.he needs to go away though until he has proof.

bagger vance
29-09-2012, 19:05
Bomber sounds like a tim !

Peronaly i think he could be ripping the pish right out them !

bomber is a true Ranger and time (i hope !) will tell

unclemaat
29-09-2012, 19:06

Any respect I had for him went out the window when he wouldn't pay for a taxi and told the taxi driver to "F Off" after he spoke at our dinner couple years ago,,,

omegaman
29-09-2012, 19:07

Maybe because he's just not very bright?

TangledUpInBlue
29-09-2012, 19:21
Maybe because he's just not very bright?

But surely a pal would warn him not to go on?

ayeready.54
29-09-2012, 19:24
But surely a pal would warn him not to go on?

I suspect some of his pals are part of the problem...

Ubik
29-09-2012, 19:31

nail hammer head going by the pm's i received previous

mendes
29-09-2012, 20:11
Has he had went mental because he is no longer in the limelight!

Just asking.

oldtimer
29-09-2012, 20:24
Guys a Clown, Running about with 2 many EK reptiles , fkn idiot !

Flashman
29-09-2012, 20:31
nail hammer head going by the pm's i received previous

Can you expand?

highlanderger
29-09-2012, 20:43
AJ had access to info and records that Bomber has not. Hence Johnstone's well thought-out public statements carry far more crediblity than Brown's rambling "opinions".

I know that AJ is far more articulate than bomber but he had practically zero credibility on here when he came out with everything at first. I understand that bombers rambling opinions are seen to be a load of rubbish but after the last few years of listening to the ramblings of everybody concerned in the dealings of our club it will take a lot for me to trust anybody. I hope that green is the real deal and we can grow from strength to strength but we dismiss anybody who doesn't say the right things. Charles Green wasn't saying the right things to begin with and he had no credibility and then bomber came on the scene and did a fair bit of ranting and on here he was classed as a hero but now it's gone the opposite.

Catatonic
29-09-2012, 20:49
I was told by a fellow bear that he'd heard that Green choose to start sevco (england) so the ticketus deal was still valid even though it wasn't under scots law and then, after the buyout, Green moved all the assets to sevco (scotland) but the parent company is sevco (england) has a deal in place with Ticketus.

Hold my hands up and say, aside from Mortgages and savings, I don't have a clue about finance unlike every mhank who even though unemployed, should be an accountant.

albertz11
29-09-2012, 20:58
Was Brown always due to appear today or was he a late addition following our fallout with the Bheeb ??

If a late addition then Bomber you should hang his head in shame as you should not have agreed to appear and if you were always appearing then you should have cancelled or criticised when appearing -all in all piss poor:(

Hammerinho
29-09-2012, 21:02
Fück you Bomber.

That is all.

ger4life
29-09-2012, 21:03
if it`s true what bomber has been saying then he really needs to back it up

plus i belivie the press would be all over this, i mean they would be doing everything the can to find out if it`s true that whyte still has the deeds

Ubik
29-09-2012, 21:07
Can you expand?

not much too say... bomber blabbed nonsense, i questioned it, his pals pm'd me... go to the dakota hotel i was told and hear the evidence.

only for it to be changed location for RSC's only ;)

All ive done is questions bombers actions but his pals on here dont like and send semi threatening PMs, I delete them and stick them onto my ignore list.

My life is a lot quieter :)

Catatonic
29-09-2012, 21:08
if it`s true what bomber has been saying then he really needs to back it up

plus i belivie the press would be all over this, i mean they would be doing everything the can to find out if it`s true that whyte still has the deeds

Like they were when he took over?? :confused:

My view is that they are infested with Timmy and the less they scrutinise Green and co, the more worried we should be.

The last thing they want is a strong Rangers

onedadoprso1
29-09-2012, 21:13
Regardless of what bomber said or did not say today, he and anyone who is in his camp have failed to get the message across to your average rank and file bear like me exactly what they believe to be dodgy about green.

So I will ask the question again, what is wrong exactly with green and why has no evidence ever been produced to prove it? If you can't or won't answer this as has been the case so far please move on. Bomber was a hero of mine and always will be but he is risking his reputation for nothing, that is what it looks like. If you are a pal of his, act like it and get him told.

ger4life
29-09-2012, 21:15
Like they were when he took over?? :confused:

My view is that they are infested with Timmy and the less they scrutinise Green and co, the more worried we should be.

The last thing they want is a strong Rangers

and having proof the whyte owned the deeds would send fans mad

finnieboy
29-09-2012, 21:29

Correct..his pal McKenna is telling anyone that will listen that green does not have the backing he claims to have and that us bears should be wary of the forthcoming share issue. Who are we supposed to believe, a taig or Green? Bomber has obiously nailed his colours on his taigs pals version!

Mk1bear
29-09-2012, 21:42
Whyte still has his guarantee over the debt, I was talking to a (bear) chartered accountant on Thursday.

He said whyte has first dibs on all off CG's £5.5mill (I suppose after D&P get paid though), however ticketus provided his capital to buy rfc which complicates the matter incredibly and hmrc are owed the most cash which further complicates it.

If whyte gets his way he'd get all of what's left of CG's £5.5mill after d&p get paid as I say, hmrc and ticketus are trying to alter or remove whytes prefered creditor status still to this day, he reckoned it will take yrs to untangle whytes web of lies and unlawful financial practices surrounding the ticketus deal etc.

Some of this was his opinion and some fact as he believed it.

I don't suppose alot of it matters as rfc move fwd but I'd rather the creditor money went to the correct ppl and not that b@stard whyte. None of it was his money and he doesn't deserve a penny of it.0

chico103
29-09-2012, 21:53
I feel really saddened by Bomber going on that show he lost any respect I had for him.

BlueNotWhyte
29-09-2012, 22:14
Whyte still has his guarantee over the debt, I was talking to a (bear) chartered accountant on Thursday.

He said whyte has first dibs on all off CG's £5.5mill (I suppose after D&P get paid though), however ticketus provided his capital to buy rfc which complicates the matter incredibly and hmrc are owed the most cash which further complicates it.

If whyte gets his way he'd get all of what's left of CG's £5.5mill after d&p get paid as I say, hmrc and ticketus are trying to alter or remove whytes prefered creditor status still to this day, he reckoned it will take yrs to untangle whytes web of lies and unlawful financial practices surrounding the ticketus deal etc.

I don't suppose alot of it matters as rfc move fwd but I'd rather the creditor money went to the correct ppl and not that b@stard whyte. None of it was his money and he doesn't deserve a penny of it.0

Whyte did have a guarantee linked to investment in the oldco. This isn't news.

But as he invested nothing his guarantee is completely worthless.

jackdaniels78
29-09-2012, 22:15
He's really not the brightest. He needs to let this go and move on

Mk1bear
29-09-2012, 22:20

Everyone knows it 'looks' worthless but whyte won't see it like that, I suppose it's up to hmrc etc to prove its worthless

Dede' Arneaux
29-09-2012, 22:22

THat's my thinking, the preferred creditor needs to have provided credit to the club in order to demand repayment surely??

bob1873
29-09-2012, 22:26

He did said Whyte owns Murray Park, Ibrox & the Albion. Why would any Rangers man have anything to do with those two Rangers haters? Heard the game on route to Forres it was that or golf! No Talksport signal.

dublinbluenose
29-09-2012, 22:38
Everyone knows it 'looks' worthless but whyte won't see it like that, I suppose it's up to hmrc etc to prove its worthless

Green said on thursday that hmrc and some of the other creditors are going after Whyte.he was pretty scathing about Whyte.

No Money No Problems
29-09-2012, 22:43
Why would Bomber, a 'Ranger' go on a show when both the club and Ally have come out this week and publicly questioned it?

He may have been a Legend (he was), but by appearing on 'there' show he can go **** himself as far as I'm concerned.

Why John, why?

mpayton15277
29-09-2012, 22:47

But this is to oldco,the thing that's bothering us and will feck CG is if he still has part to play in the club as it is now.

mpayton15277
29-09-2012, 22:49
Purely on what I've seen and heard of CG I don't think he would put himself in the position of being mugged off by CW or anybody else.

BlueNotWhyte
29-09-2012, 22:58
THat's my thinking, the preferred creditor needs to have provided credit to the club in order to demand repayment surely??

Exactly.

You have to have put money in or any guarantee is worthless.

It's been out in the open since February that it was Ticketus dosh that was used to fund Whytes bid, not his own.

So CW has not only been locked out the process of sharing the creditors pot he also has a few outstanding cases to defend v Ticketus, HMRC, Administrators etc who are all suing him, as well as possible jail once the police investigation reaches the courts.

Personally I think he might just do a runner once the baying legal pack gets close.

Porto Loyal
29-09-2012, 23:00

Like the post on the disgraced lawyer's page, it ignores what a 'floating charge' is all about - it's a charge agaonst a debt that is not linked to a tangible asset until such times as the debt is 'crystallised' at which point the charge is assigned against an asset that can be sold. You might have a floating charge against all the assets (as HBOS/Whyte had) but if your owed only £1.50, then the value of the charge when crytallised against an asset is the first £1.50 from the sale of that asset.

If D&P are to be believed (And I tend to think this is true) then Whyte has no money owed to him by RFC 2012/oldco, so the 'charge' is worthless.

He is right that the charge would only relate to the funds received from the sale of the assets, and not the asets themselves. D&P sold those assets to Green's company, so it would be that £5.5 Whyte would have a claim on (As well as any other money D&P regain).

The SSC charge on Murray Park relates to the use of that park for sports use, and is as much to do with preventing it being sold for housing, hence why Green registered that. Whyte can have no legal claim on Ibrox or Auchenhowie that I can see.

madrid51
29-09-2012, 23:10
Someone paid LBG circa £18 million irrespective of where they got the money from, someone quite legally transferred the "assets" of Rangers FC Group Ltd to Liberty Corporate Ltd.

As an incidental the administration is far from finished and no liquidators have been appointed by HMRC, D+P are yet to submit their report requested by Lord Hodge with reference to conflict of interest. The administration will not be signed off until Lord Hodge receives said report and is satisfied as to its content.

colinnixon
29-09-2012, 23:32
Fück you Bomber.

That is all.

Two guys from RTIDNI were banned from here for disagreeing with bomber

About him asking for English notes for his £500 payment

They didn't give out any abuse to him but his agent who owns a pub is suspected of red triangling them

They were advised weeks ago to put in a appeal

So far no one has got back to them

The Gunslinger
29-09-2012, 23:51
Brown is this year's aj it seems.

Bluerod
30-09-2012, 00:04
Correct..his pal McKenna is telling anyone that will listen that green does not have the backing he claims to have and that us bears should be wary of the forthcoming share issue. Who are we supposed to believe, a taig or Green? Bomber has obiously nailed his colours on his taigs pals version!

Brown maybe a bear but he is also a thick @rsehole

BlueNotWhyte
30-09-2012, 00:12
Brown maybe a bear but he is also a thick @rsehole

He is not the brightest crayon in the box.

Therefore his claims of inside knowledge of some dodgy dealings re CG's bid has to be taken with a large pinch of the proverbial Saxa.

More likely he has been primed by some mischief-makers in the background using him to stir up the shit.

orinoco
30-09-2012, 00:14
Made a few wrong moves at the RTIDNI night

Rex
30-09-2012, 00:33
I know Bomber a little and I have known peedee for a long time (since childhood) and actually always had a lot of respect for them both. Rangers are important in their lives and they would not knowingly hurt the club (I believe).

There are a few things now that have driven down the fans estimation of Bomber that I can think of:

being involved with a known Celtic supporter in a bid for Rangers
Keeping us guessing with promise of major "exclusives" that never appeared
The biggest mistake - saying buying a ST made you an enemy of Rangers
Appearing on the BBC after all that has happened, and being their patsy as a disgruntled former employee

Now I would love Bomber to explain these things or come out and back Ally and the club. Most people still can't see any substance or any credibility in Bomber's aproach, but personally I don't want to see Bomber being used or becoming an enemy of the fans after all he has put into this.

bob1873
30-09-2012, 08:36
I know Bomber a little and I have known peedee for a long time (since childhood) and actually always had a lot of respect for them both. Rangers are important in their lives and they would not knowingly hurt the club (I believe).

There are a few things now that have driven down the fans estimation of Bomber that I can think of:

being involved with a known Celtic supporter in a bid for Rangers
Keeping us guessing with promise of major "exclusives" that never appeared
The biggest mistake - saying buying a ST made you an enemy of Rangers
Appearing on the BBC after all that has happened, and being their patsy as a disgruntled former employee

Now I would love Bomber to explain these things or come out and back Ally and the club. Most people still can't see any substance or any credibility in Bomber's aproach, but personally I don't want to see Bomber being used or becoming an enemy of the fans after all he has put into this.

Agreed mate I'd also like him to explain how he knows that Whyte still owns the Stadium, training ground and car park. How does Bomber know this and no one else does? The press would print it if they knew it for a fact as it would be a way to put the boot into us again. Explain that please Bomber.

tazzabear
30-09-2012, 09:03
On the Whyte still having a stake in Rangers issue, did Green not have to prove this wasn't the case in order to get the SFA licence?

boabyloyal
30-09-2012, 09:10
If it's true that the administration is not completed yet, what is the worst that could happen if the judge decides duff and phelps have played both ends against the middle.

si72
30-09-2012, 09:15
Seems to me it,s a personal vendetta against CG.Green comes in,JB takes a dislike to him,exchange words then chucks his job.He is sounding more and more bitter much like the company he mixes with these days.Imo.:(

Elvis Cole
30-09-2012, 09:30

Thought Super, durrant and montgomery were his pals.

Are they happy with browns nonsense?

JobearGer
30-09-2012, 09:32
Cannot believe the shit some Bears say about Bomber:o:o

He may not be the sharpest tool in the Box, but He IS Rangers, through and through, he should never had anything to do with the Biased Broadcasting Corp. but that does not mean he loves Rangers any less, just a pity he does not seek some wise Counsel, before accepting these invitations

Evan Evian
30-09-2012, 10:03
Sadly Brown is a total embarrassment.

GodStruth
30-09-2012, 10:12

He may not be the sharpest tool in the Box, but He IS Rangers, through and through, he should never had anything to do with the Biased Broadcasting Corp. but that does not mean he loves Rangers any less, just a pity he does not seek some wise Counsel, before accepting these invitations

Sorry mate, the bit in bold is claptrap

Bomber may be a big bear, but he is no bigger a bear than teh thousands that go to see the team every week or the thousands who watch from their armchairs

Unfortunately it appears Brown has been listening too much to mates (such as McKenna) who when it comes to Rangers cannot be trusted - they are West of Scotland Catholics/Celtic fans after all :roll:

Show us the evidence John, hard evidence, and you might get some of us to buy-in to your claims

kingsburyblue
30-09-2012, 10:17

Bomber should fade into the background unless he has hard evidence, it seems to me that his bitterness towards Green is clouding his judgement.

Time to call a halt to it JB!!!!!

iwm
30-09-2012, 10:19
Sorry mate, the bit in bold is claptrap

Bomber may be a big bear, but he is no bigger a bear than teh thousands that go to see the team every week or the thousands who watch from their armchairs

Unfortunately it appears Brown has been listening too much to mates (such as McKenna) who when it comes to Rangers cannot be trusted - they are West of Scotland Catholics/Celtic fans after all :roll:

Show us the evidence John, hard evidence, and you might get some of us to buy-in to your claims

I think he means "he is Rangers through and through".

Not "he is Rangers" probably just a punctuation error.

That's the way I see it anyway, could be wrong though lol

mendes
30-09-2012, 10:25

I few alternative suggestions as to what he is

An idiot that talks non stop rubbish and who most folk wish would just go far far away to annoy someone else

A lush that will sell his "principles" and happily be used for the beer money

Not very loyal-Wonder how McCoist felt yesterday knowing that Brown appeared on a show that's happy to abuse him and sit in the company of well know Rangers haters and appear for an organisation that mid week showed him committing suicide!

GioLoyal
30-09-2012, 11:00
Brown is this year's aj it seems.

No, A.J isn't a halfwit.

rundgren
30-09-2012, 11:04
John Browns time has come and gone he's part of the past now.

Better just remembered as Great Ranger.

deedle
30-09-2012, 11:11
Bottom line time - if there are issues related to Charles Green's consortium then I'm afraid Bomber Brown is not the one to highlight them.

To argue that Regan and Doncaster were actually doing Rangers a favour by trying to force the club into Division 1 - at the expense of a decade's worth of trophies - is incredibly stupid.

TheHost
30-09-2012, 11:24
Bottom line time - if there are issues related to Charles Green's consortium then I'm afraid Bomber Brown is not the one to highlight them.

To argue that Regan and Doncaster were actually doing Rangers a favour by trying to force the club into Division 1 - at the expense of a decade's worth of trophies - is incredibly stupid.

but then he is...... incredibly stupid

DylanGer
30-09-2012, 11:49
I really don't like to see a Rangers legend take a kicking......and it seems there are still rumours backstage amongst some that back the Green-Whyte/Ticketus alliance theory.

But where is the proof? Seriously it's time for Brown to either get some evidence on the table or shut up.

53easy
30-09-2012, 12:07
Where was Bomber getting the money from?

bellevueloyal
30-09-2012, 12:09
Brown has become a joke figure with bears and tims alike - until he comes out and provides firm evidence of his ramblings anyone with an ounce of common sense will disregard his opinion.

In the absence of facts, thats all it is - an opinion.

bob1873
30-09-2012, 15:35
Someone paid LBG circa £18 million irrespective of where they got the money from, someone quite legally transferred the "assets" of Rangers FC Group Ltd to Liberty Corporate Ltd.

As an incidental the administration is far from finished and no liquidators have been appointed by HMRC, D+P are yet to submit their report requested by Lord Hodge with reference to conflict of interest. The administration will not be signed off until Lord Hodge receives said report and is satisfied as to its content.

So is Bombers comment right? Does Whyte own Ibrox, MP & Albion?