PDA

View Full Version : The Wolves situation

Gers_1
19-09-2012, 01:36
First and foremost Ally is an absolute legend, we all know this of course and we all owe him a great deal of the gratitude for the way he has conducted himself on behalf of the club.

I fell this is still slightly premature but if things continue going the way they are then changes must be made.

When Terry Connor got sacked as Wolves manager he was automatically reassigned to his previous role as assistant manager.

Ultimately that turned out to be unsuccessful as Connor got sacked but this doesn't mean McCoist what have the same fate.

When Souness was in charge he was the hard man and Smith was the calming influence. I fell if we got a no nonsense manager in McCoist could play Smith's old role.

I hope it doesn't come to this as the guy is a legend and deserves to be successful.

CambridgeBear
19-09-2012, 01:55
I would sign on for that. Don't know if Ally would.

BearinPerth
19-09-2012, 02:02
Ally had a pretty long apprenticeship under Walter's wing. I'm not sure he'd take well to becoming a 2IC again.
And I don't think the time is right to treating our manager in such a way.
We have a hastily put together new squad, who had no pre-season worth talkiing about. WE're the highest goal scorers in our division & only a point off the top.
We lost out on a cup by a penalty shoot out raffle & some shocking reff'ing.

I'm not the most patient man in the world, but I feel it's a bit soon to be calling for the head of a manager who has had a hell of a lot to deal with & has stood firm in supporting his club.