PDA

View Full Version : Media Scrutiny

Charlie Dont Surf
08-09-2012, 22:11
Why have the media not examined every SPL clubs debt the same way they examined our debt ,and printed it for all to see, this would be interesting journalism and would certainly shine the spotlight to where we stand as a footballing nation
every single penny owed

zander81
08-09-2012, 22:37
Because it doesn't fit their agenda.
It's that simple.

suramericaranger
08-09-2012, 22:44
Because they are dirty fenxxx scum.

Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is often the right one.

ayrbearbunch
09-09-2012, 00:07
Because they are lazy and incompetent. What you propose does not fit the agenda of their editors who are in Liewell's grip and the majority of them know as much about these things as you and I, and probably spend as much time researching it as you and I do!

havlin
09-09-2012, 01:30
Simply because we are The Rangers and we are the big story in Britain, all the other teams wouldnt sell papers. Rangers get as much coverage in the rhags than the scum and thats with us in the 3rd division

frankieboy
09-09-2012, 07:54
Simply because we are The Rangers and we are the big story in Britain, all the other teams wouldnt sell papers. Rangers get as much coverage in the rhags than the scum and thats with us in the 3rd division

Spot on mate,we are Rangers.

b burns
09-09-2012, 07:59
why dont some of the ivestigative bears on follow follow make a start on it if possable i dont have the technical knowledge myself pick one club at a time and so on.