PDA

View Full Version : Charles Green - new deadline

15-06-2012, 00:17
Clearly any bear who renews their season ticket before the deadline Green has set us (July 2) is insane. However here's my proposal. If Green pays to meet the club's running costs for June and July, without being able to use season ticket money to do this (as it won't be there) then I will renew on August 2nd even if he is still in charge, assuming we are not handicapped in the SPL. I cannot back Jim McColl's bid simply because he was prepared to wait until the old company was liquidated before making his move. Remember the St.Mirren game when we all held up cards in the 18th and 72nd minutes to protest against liquidation? Jim McColl could have bought the club that very day if he never wanted it liquidated. So, in my opinion Charles Green deserves another chance. But we need him to prove he isn't using season ticket money to fund his takeover..

Satele
15-06-2012, 00:22
Naw. Just naw.

unionjock2
15-06-2012, 01:07
Clearly any bear who renews their season ticket before the deadline Green has set us (July 2) is insane. However here's my proposal. If Green pays to meet the club's running costs for June and July, without being able to use season ticket money to do this (as it won't be there) then I will renew on August 2nd even if he is still in charge, assuming we are not handicapped in the SPL. I cannot back Jim McColl's bid simply because he was prepared to wait until the old company was liquidated before making his move. Remember the St.Mirren game when we all held up cards in the 18th and 72nd minutes to protest against liquidation? Jim McColl could have bought the club that very day if he never wanted it liquidated. So, in my opinion Charles Green deserves another chance. But we need him to prove he isn't using season ticket money to fund his takeover..

as soon as we went into administration we were being liquidated mate due to the HMRC. they would still have knocked back any deal until they had the result of the BTC. would you have paid an alleged 80 million with the possibility of another 50 million on top from the outstanding tax case to stop liquidation?

DjurgardenBear
15-06-2012, 01:10
Difference does the timing make?

The better bid for Rangers future win. Simple as that.

I can understand people's annoyance at the time of the bid, but are you seriously going to dismiss the bid because of that? :eek:

jigster
15-06-2012, 01:15
would any sane man take on another mans debt that you had little or no chance of turning around ???? well would anyone here ? don't think i would

jigster
15-06-2012, 01:16
Difference does the timing make?

The better bid for Rangers future win. Simple as that.

I can understand people's annoyance at the time of the bid, but are you seriously going to dismiss the bid because of that? :eek:

exactley remember the bank was an hour away from pad-locking the piggery & the bunnet knew what he was doing

youngsy
15-06-2012, 01:20
would any sane man take on another mans debt that you had little or no chance of turning around ???? well would anyone here ? don't think i would

Of course they wouldn't and my own personal opinion is that even if a CVA proposal would have given a percentage of 25%-30% HMRC would still have rejected it as i believe they are going to go after Whyte big time for tax evasion and fraud.

big-blue-bear
15-06-2012, 01:21

Get a grip man

turrabear
15-06-2012, 01:32

wise up mate hmrc were allway's going to reject the cva .but thanks for your post charles.

chilebear
15-06-2012, 01:35

Drugs are for mugs.
So if Walter and Co come in you wont be back because it wasnt to your liking?
What a load of dung