PDA

View Full Version : sent this to Hutton RRFC today

carlos99
28-04-2012, 10:44
Sir,
Re your statement in todays press where you lament the requirement of extra policing for todays game and the reaction of Rangers supporters to
Drysdales involvement in the savage punishment given to Rangers.
You must be very niave not expect a reaction from Rangers and their supporters after that decision. I cannot believe that anyone associated with R.R.F.C. was allowed to sit in judgement (and act as whipping boy for the sfa) of a fellow sfa member,as financial records show Drysdale isn"t looking after his own club very well, so how does that qualify him to sit in judgement of another club.
What he has done is lose any goodwill Rangers supporters had towards R.R.F.C. and I would imagine the chance of any friendlys or player loan deals with Rangers are now zero.
If Drysdales intention was to alienate R.R.F.C. from the best supported club in Scotland,then congratulations he has succeeded.
If your club ever finds itself in a similar financial predicament to Rangers, I hope the powers that be treat the club with the same degree of sympathy that Drydale & co have treated Rangers.

frankieboy
28-04-2012, 11:57
Hope someone replies to you mate.

turrabear
28-04-2012, 12:11
well done carlos wonder if you will get a reply.

Ter
28-04-2012, 12:17
If I win the lottery I'm going to buy them and install Claude Anelka as manager again

williewoodburn
28-04-2012, 12:20
Sir,
Re your statement in todays press where you lament the requirement of extra policing for todays game and the reaction of Rangers supporters to
Drysdales involvement in the savage punishment given to Rangers.
You must be very niave not expect a reaction from Rangers and their supporters after that decision. I cannot believe that anyone associated with R.R.F.C. was allowed to sit in judgement (and act as whipping boy for the sfa) of a fellow sfa member,as financial records show Drysdale isn"t looking after his own club very well, so how does that qualify him to sit in judgement of another club.
What he has done is lose any goodwill Rangers supporters had towards R.R.F.C. and I would imagine the chance of any friendlys or player loan deals with Rangers are now zero.
If Drysdales intention was to alienate R.R.F.C. from the best supported club in Scotland,then congratulations he has succeeded.
If your club ever finds itself in a similar financial predicament to Rangers, I hope the powers that be treat the club with the same degree of sympathy that Drydale & co have treated Rangers.

That might be construed as a threat.

Beware knock on door 6am !