PDA

View Full Version : Peter Lovenkrands Q&A, Twitter

cococfb
27-04-2012, 21:33
For those who do not have twitter

Letís go! First up is a question from @graememcmillan - How does Newcastle compare to Glasgow? #AskPeter

As a town it's just as great I think!

@lovenkrands11 Q2 - Are there any #RFC fans in the Newcastle dressing room? (from @rangersmedia)

Yes a couple of our back room staff are RFC fans and a couple of the boys in the team are fans to!

@lovenkrands11 We'll have to just keep guessing as to who! Q3 - What's your funniest story from your time at #RFC? (from @angiebop84)

I think it must have been When we won the cup at Hampden and I was in the stand because of a bad shoulder And when I went down to celebrate With the team 1 of the guys at the side of the pitch wouldn't let me on the pitch! He said all fans had to stay behind here I was devo ha! But they let me on after a bit when somebody told him who I was! Haha

@lovenkrands11 Ha! Was a great day, that's for sure. Q4 - Who's the most naturally talented player you've ever played with? (from @mateface)

Mesut ozil from Real Madrid I played with him in Schalke04!

@lovenkrands11 He's a brilliant player! Q5 - What do you think of the new #RFC kit? (from @graphicpicnic)

Old school! I like that!

@lovenkrands11 Q6 is from @rfcmark26 (and loads of other fans) - What does it feel like to score in an Old Firm?

It's a great feeling when you score a goal in any games but in a old firm game is Amazing! Can't describe it!

@lovenkrands11 Q7 is in honour of @prodnose & his show. On a flat sausage roll, do you have red sauce, brown sauce, or no sauce at all?

Brown sauce.

@lovenkrands11 Q8 - Who's your favourite player of all time? (from @deborahxraexx)

Michael laudrup and Maradona

@lovenkrands11 On a similar subject, who is your favourite player you played with at #RFC? (from @donna12_)

So many good players but I would have to say claudio Reyna he was so good and a great guy.

@lovenkrands11 Claudio was much loved by all of the support, a great pro! Q10 from @jamie_1807 Who's your favourite current F1 driver?

Lewis Hamilton!

@lovenkrands11 Q11 from @fraser_54 Which was better, a last min winner v Celtic or goal v Inter to send first Scottish Club to last 16?

It has to be the winner v celtic! That feeling will I never forget!

@lovenkrands11 Q12 Is a bit of a random one from @rossdunbar93 What's your favourite Scottish word?

don't really no but I think maybe the word. Wee! Haha

@lovenkrands11 Last three questions everyone! Q13 is a big one from @nicolasiddique What was your best moment at #RFC?

scoring the winner v Celtic in the cup and doing it again the season after! Haha

@lovenkrands11 That brings us nicely onto Q14 from all of the #RangersFamily How do you think the Old Firm will go this weekend?

Just hope we win RFC!

@lovenkrands11 Final question Q15 and it's from us, can you tell us a bit more about your campaign for @alzheimerssoc?

@RFC_Official @alzheimerssoc yes I got the idea with my wife, I lost my dad to Alzheimer's 2 years ago! And I want to help people that is going through or have been through the same as me! So I am trying to get as much money in to @alzheimerssoc so we can try and help as many people as possible!! So please help us do it at

first250worldrecord
27-04-2012, 21:36
@lovenkrands11 Q11 from @fraser_54 Which was better, a last min winner v Celtic or goal v Inter to send first Scottish Club to last 16?

Wasn't that Inter game 0-0 or is my memory failing me?

Younggun_stu23
27-04-2012, 21:38

1-1

Adriano scored first for Inter.

InsanicDrunk
27-04-2012, 21:39

It was 1-1.

Loved this

@lovenkrands11 Last three questions everyone! Q13 is a big one from @nicolasiddique What was your best moment at #RFC?

scoring the winner v Celtic in the cup and doing it again the season after! Haha

AllyGer
27-04-2012, 21:40

It was 1-1. Adriano scored and then Lovenkrands equalised for us:)

strider
27-04-2012, 21:43

Didn't Lovenkrands goal end up being academic as such?

The result in the Porto game meant we went through even if we'd lost, I'm sure.

As such, it was McCormack's goal that sent us through.

BigPalD
27-04-2012, 21:43
what a load of bland tosh, like something out of Smash Hits

bluenosebazza
27-04-2012, 21:45
1-1

Adriano scored first for Inter.

Then Namouchi missed a sitter of a header with a couple of minutes left that wouldve settled it. Instead we had to wait for confirmation of Artmedia v Porto finishing a draw. Which it did, thanks to Pepe getting away with one of the most blatant penalties you'll ever see in injury time. Artmedia player rounded the keeper, went to tap it in and Pepe jumped on his back. :)

cococfb
27-04-2012, 21:45
Thats all the questions done now.

ally-c
27-04-2012, 21:49

No we were one nil down then he scored was a great night at ibrox

madride
27-04-2012, 21:54
Was he getting paid per exclamation mark?

God Bless The Papac
27-04-2012, 21:57
Then Namouchi missed a sitter of a header with a couple of minutes left that wouldve settled it. Instead we had to wait for confirmation of Artmedia v Porto finishing a draw. Which it did, thanks to Pepe getting away with one of the most blatant penalties you'll ever see in injury time. Artmedia player rounded the keeper, went to tap it in and Pepe jumped on his back. :)

Longest wait ever!

SurreyBear73
27-04-2012, 21:59
No we were one nil down then he scored was a great night at ibrox

From what i remember watching it on TV it finished 1-1 at Ibrox and everyone stayed on the pitch waiting for the other game to finish as the other pitch was really waterlogged and the game was dragging on because of stoppages when the ball was stopping dead all over the pitch. I was flicking back and forward and the team we needed to draw or lose were all over the other mob and it was a nervous few mins :eek:

thebeastsbadtemper
27-04-2012, 22:05
what a load of bland tosh, like something out of Smash Hits

never read smash hits, so we will have to take your word for it, but an explayer with fond memories for us ... Aye right..alot of tosh..what are you on about mate :confused:

madride
27-04-2012, 22:09
From what i remember watching it on TV it finished 1-1 at Ibrox and everyone stayed on the pitch waiting for the other game to finish as the other pitch was really waterlogged and the game was dragging on because of stoppages when the ball was stopping dead all over the pitch. I was flicking back and forward and the team we needed to draw or lose were all over the other mob and it was a nervous few mins :eek:

Porto missed an open goal when the ball got stuck in the waterlogged goal area if I remember correctly :D

Mark Hateley
27-04-2012, 22:26
Lovenkrands done us a great turn but when his contract was renewed he hid but im still unsure if that was because he was on the left.

The best frontline we had at the time that really clicked was Buffel and Lovenkrands, they just worked well together.

endoscope
27-04-2012, 23:23
Just hope we win RFC!

Lovin it :D