PDA

View Full Version : The witchhunt against Ally

Gardy Loyal
27-04-2012, 21:01
That is what this is, a witchhunt. Make no mistake about it.

That piece of shit in the east end can get away with whatever he likes. He behaves like an animal on a weekly basis. It's in his nature. He is a bheast, but he is defended to the hilt whenever his behaviour is questioned.

This actually seems fairly sinister to me. They are attempting to bring Ally down to that level.

I occasionally listen to the Clyde podcasts to help pass the mornings in work. The other day I heard one bheast questioning Ally's integrity (no laughing at the back) and saying he was solely responsible for any threats made to the panel members. Delacünt told him he made great points and thanked him for phoning :blink:

This, IMO, has been intentionally blown out of proportion to demonise Ally and to hinder our club in any way possible.

I was so proud to see him stand by his guns. Fück every one of these bastards.

No surrender.

blueismycolour
27-04-2012, 21:07
Ally can handle a witchhunt, make no mistake about that and anyway, he's got a few

friends to help out if needs be.

The Predator
27-04-2012, 21:10
They don't like when rangers fight back.

Got it far to easy for years now.

Rheindahlen_Blue
27-04-2012, 21:14
Ally has been fantastic through all of this - all a Rangers Manager should be. It is now natural that he should come under the sights of those who despise us. Some of the nonsense thrown in his direction the last couple of days has been a disgrace, especially when you compare and contrast what that clown Lennon has gotten away with. The good news is it will galvanise him and make him (and us) stronger.

BroomloanWATP
27-04-2012, 21:15
No Surrender Ally. We, the People, are behind him and neither he or the gutter press in this country can ever be allowed to forget it.

Smithers-Jones
27-04-2012, 21:46
It's been a long time coming. The mhedia naturally don't like it. Here's hoping Ally and the Club keep it up.

fourbus
27-04-2012, 22:12
I just hope after all this over, Ally doesnt forget every one of the media Bastards that have stabbed him in the back in the last two days.

NATERFC1
27-04-2012, 22:22
That is what this is, a witchhunt. Make no doubts about it.

That piece of shit in the east end can get away with whatever he likes. He behaves like an animal on a weekly basis. It's in his nature. He is a bheast, but he is defended to the hilt whenever his behaviour is questioned.

This actually seems fairly sinister to me. They are attempting to bring Ally down to that level.

I occasionally listen to the Clyde podcasts to help pass the mornings in work. The other day I heard one bheast questioning Ally's integrity (no laughing at the back) and saying he was solely responsible for any threats made to the panel members. Delacünt told him he made great points and thanked him for phoning :blink:

This, IMO, has been intentionally blown out of proportion to demonise Ally and to hinder our club in any way possible.

I was so proud to see him stand by his guns. Fück every one of these bastards.

No surrender.

100% Correct.

It is just a shame for them Ally will never behave like that bastard.

Ally has behaved with such class and dignity throughout and they hate it, no stories from the inside so they will court controversy a campaign elsewhere.

I hope Ally sticks to his guns and keeps up the good work.

In Ally we trust!

Gardy Loyal
28-04-2012, 10:00
100% Correct.

It is just a shame for them Ally will never behave like that bastard.

Ally has behaved with such class and dignity throughout and they hate it, no stories from the inside so they will court controversy a campaign elsewhere.

I hope Ally sticks to his guns and keeps up the good work.

In Ally we trust!

The bheasts hate Ally because they know that he is a man of dignity and integrity, who shows up that classless, hate-filled bastard any time they meet.

They actually think Ally just acts decent to try and make the ned look bad :blink:

It's jealousy. They could only dream of having a man of that calibre at their filthy club. That is why they call him the cheeky chappy etc.

They are now seizing an opportunity to drag his name through the mud, and the media are playing ball.

magnus
28-04-2012, 10:19
How lucky we are to have Super Ally at the helm. His statue should be erected when he departs from Rangers for his efforts on behalf of our club during this crisis.

Ally McCoist a true Rangers legend.

GodStruth
28-04-2012, 10:19
It proves one thing

They dont like it up them

Top_Cat
28-04-2012, 10:20

No, they don't, we should do it more often

Ntis1
28-04-2012, 10:23
It proves one thing

They dont like it up them

neither did brazil, it didn't stop torbbet though :ninja:

spirit_of_93
28-04-2012, 10:27
It's standard tarrier smear practice being deployed by Lennon's apologists, classic deflection tactics.

If Lennon behaves like a revolting, snarling, obnoxious little ned, then the Rangers manager has to be smeared as 'just as bad' or 'worse'.

si72
28-04-2012, 10:27
I really hope that Ally now realizes just how much these bastards hate him no matter how charming he is.Please Ally take a stance against these f uckers by all means necessary.

rummy
28-04-2012, 10:28
Ally has raised his head above the parapet, he is a man with integrity and is known, liked and respected nationally.
They are trying to scare him into silence; it has worked very successfully on many others.

Please Ally don`t back off, we are all with you 100%

bertram
They've tried this waith Wlater as well, funny they never openly decried Torbett

gib1968
The sun today is a disgrace trying to make Ally out as the bad one and Lennon the victim back page and two pages inside .

big poppa
28-04-2012, 10:29
Ally has had enough of the clear agenda against us so has made a stand.

Of course this leads to timmy and their media friends attempting a smear campaign against him.

Do we expect anything less? Its what timmy does to anybody who stands up to them.

Dont worry ally you have our backing and dont let the liars grind you down!

two2tango
28-04-2012, 10:29
No, they don't, we should do it more often

I genuinely sense all rangers men have had enough of the constant attacks under hand tactics and constant bismirching of all things rangers

The sfa have awoken the masses even the likes of jardne has shown a back bone

If the tbk win the day then I can see lots of casualties in the media

Every article of the last few months with offending quotes should be read out at the second press conference after takeover with assembled journos lifted out by security after each quote saying they are banned sine died from ibrox our renamed training ground all staff management and players

I wonder how usefull they would be to their employers after that

SenoraCuellar
28-04-2012, 10:31
While Ally was silent, he was tolerated. But he has far wider media influence than the shitey journalists in this we country and I think they fear him speaking out. they will now try to tarnish his reputation and stick the boot in first because they know if he speaks it will be listened to far outwith the newspaper/tv ciculation of this city, perhaps Scotland.

billyonthewall
28-04-2012, 10:34
Keep it up Ally........you might even get nominated for manager of the year.

sr1983
28-04-2012, 10:35
They fight against Ally.

They fight against every single one of us.

KingBrian
28-04-2012, 10:43
Alistair, we will be with you no matter what. Pop along to Queen's Park this lunchtime and you will hear our roar. You're behaviour is beyond question and the mhedia are simply confirming what we always suspected - they're a bunch of snidey, Celtic supporting gits!

Rise above them, Ally.
Rise above them on the shoulders of the legions who like you support our great club. Rise above them and continue to play the blinder you have been playing since this began.
Rise above them and we will soon be back where we belong
Rise above them as we sing the Rangers song

No surrender to the SFA

Ennismorebear
28-04-2012, 10:48
Ive just read a horrible article by Glen Gibbons laying the boot into Ally. Make no mistake this is a witch hunt.

hawkfalcons
28-04-2012, 11:02

your spot on

happytobeblue
28-04-2012, 11:51
While Ally was silent, he was tolerated. But he has far wider media influence than the shitey journalists in this we country and I think they fear him speaking out. they will now try to tarnish his reputation and stick the boot in first because they know if he speaks it will be listened to far outwith the newspaper/tv ciculation of this city, perhaps Scotland.

This is true. Imagine the scene; Super Ally walks into a tv studio in England,or a sports desk in a major newspaper in England,with Keevins,Traynor,Leckie,Spiers,Delahunt and laughably Prick Dung,who would get instant recognition?

Who would walk into a job as a sports columnist,or co hosting a football show on tv?

Certainly not any of the intellectual pygmies of the Scottish mhedia.

As much as there is an unhealthy hatred of all things Rangers among the Scottish mhedia,there is also a burgeoning jealousy of Ally McCoist as a man and a personality.

frankieboy
28-04-2012, 11:59
Ally will remember who was with us,nd who was against us,their time will come.

Friskie the Bear
28-04-2012, 12:34
It's not too difficult to work out Delahunts problem with Super, even Stevie Wonder can see it.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2po40.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/ay61br.jpg

thebigfellaroy
28-04-2012, 12:34
This is true. Imagine the scene; Super Ally walks into a tv studio in England,or a sports desk in a major newspaper in England,with Keevins,Traynor,Leckie,Spiers,Delahunt and laughably Prick Dung,who would get instant recognition?

Who would walk into a job as a sports columnist,or co hosting a football show on tv?

As much as there is an unhealthy hatred of all things Rangers among the Scottish mhedia,there is also a burgeoning jealousy of Ally McCoist as a man and a personality.

Spot on mate...anyone having a go at Ally is a total scum bag.

cocosbloke
28-04-2012, 12:53

The comments from smith,jardine and mcoist this week have shown that the real rangers hierarchy have finally had enough of the blatant bias and tireless agenda against our club,
Who in their right mind in our support would this time a year ago wouldve believed that the true leaders of our club would publicly back an away fans boycott,not many.
But that's how savage the attacks on our club have been since drdeath took over and the scumpit

JohnnyBlue
28-04-2012, 13:05
It's absolutely sickening what they're trying to do.

Shows how low they are willing to do.