PDA

View Full Version : Are Duff and Phelps leaking info

Mr_Doubtfire
27-04-2012, 19:00
re the Blue knights bids to Miller? Probably I am wrong but it just seems to me that every time the BK come in with a bid then Miller comes in with a spoiler bid.

From day one it has appeared to me, if not others, that Duff and Phelps' "preferred bidder" was Miller and they really wanted him in there and nothing I have seen or heard has convinced me otherwise.

Stev0
27-04-2012, 19:01
Yeah when Snyde read out the admin statement there it just sounded to me like the admin have a hard-on for Miller's bid.

Torque87
27-04-2012, 19:02
I'm sure it's just the way business works tbh. Miller probably contacts D&P and has information passed to him as business in these cicumstances is basically an auction.

rocker
27-04-2012, 19:04
Reading the statement D & P seem to go into more detail about Miller's bid.

Billy Mac
27-04-2012, 19:04
I suppose they may be trying to play one off against the other in order to squeeze the most out of one of them. I can at least see the business sense in that strategy, but it is a fairly seedy thing to get up to.

bertram
27-04-2012, 19:05
I'm amazed that the process allows for this protracted process. What ever happened to sealed bids?

TN8
27-04-2012, 19:06
I would think anyone who had registered an interest would need to be told about any bid.

Porto Bear
27-04-2012, 19:08
The longer this drags on the more the suspicion of the administrators grows.

IMHO they are at it and want to give the preferred status to Miller and they are lining their own pockets by delaying all the time before eventually giving it to him.

Hope i am wrong and the Blue Knights come up trumps.

klostheboss
27-04-2012, 19:09
I would think anyone who had registered an interest would need to be told about any bid.

Exactly, but why let that get in the way of yet another D&P bashing

servicepoint
27-04-2012, 19:11
I'm amazed that the process allows for this protracted process. What ever happened to sealed bids?

Too right.
This is a Dutch Auction, a total shambles , no wonder parties are in then out then in again.

Mr_Doubtfire
27-04-2012, 19:17
Exactly, but why let that get in the way of yet another D&P bashing

It was an honest question mate based on my perception. I am not used to the administration process. I have heard people who you may expect to know suggesting that there was a "tie up" between D&F, Miller, Ellis and Whyte" and the relationship between D&F and Whyte in the purchase of the club by Whyte. And where is Ellis in all of this? He is around somewhere, mark my words!

And maybe if we had been a bit more suspicious when Whyte was buying the club rather than being on here saying things like get it signed Craigy and why the delay? then we would not have been in this position in the meantime.

If you want to let it go through without asking any questions, even unpleasant and speculative ones then that's a matter for you but most bears want to know who has the clubs best interests at heart.

BlueKidG
27-04-2012, 19:20
i dont trust the admins, and i certainly wouldnt discount this fear

Billy Mac
27-04-2012, 19:25

Well at least we won't have long to wait now, for D&P must by now have virtually spent all the money we had left.

:mad:

shotasboots
27-04-2012, 19:57

Feel like im pissing in the wind when speaking out against admin.

There's something not right about them

Billyglasgow63
27-04-2012, 21:09
I know for a fact d&p are feeding info to David bastard Murray. He has had the downright cheek to contact bidders. This to me proves whytes Murray's puppet and the dog is still pulling the strings. Murray needs rangers liquidated to skip debt on ebt which mim guaranteed that's why all this has played out this way. Facts

Jack Sparrow
27-04-2012, 21:21
I know for a fact d&p are feeding info to David bastard Murray. He has had the downright cheek to contact bidders. This to me proves whytes Murray's puppet and the dog is still pulling the strings. Murray needs rangers liquidated to skip debt on ebt which mim guaranteed that's why all this has played out this way. Facts

There are provisions in the Share purchase agreement between Murray and Whyte that Murray has full access to the club as it is basically he who is fighting the tax case. Section 8 if I remember off hand.....

johnny v
27-04-2012, 21:23
I know for a fact d&p are feeding info to David bastard Murray. He has had the downright cheek to contact bidders. This to me proves whytes Murray's puppet and the dog is still pulling the strings. Murray needs rangers liquidated to skip debt on ebt which mim guaranteed that's why all this has played out this way. FactsWhy would he contact bidders?

biodoc
27-04-2012, 21:26
Yeah when Snyde read out the admin statement there it just sounded to me like the admin have a hard-on for Miller's bid.

That's probably because Snyde have a hard on for a Rangers Liquidation by any name.

54ncounting
27-04-2012, 21:28
There are provisions in the Share purchase agreement between Murray and Whyte that Murray has full access to the club as it is basically he who is fighting the tax case. Section 8 if I remember off hand.....

Does this mean - we are not liable for EBT -MIH are?
I thought the reason Murray's initial bid was bounced was because whyte accepted the risk?
Confused somewhat.:confused:

biodoc
27-04-2012, 21:32
It was an honest question mate based on my perception. I am not used to the administration process. I have heard people who you may expect to know suggesting that there was a "tie up" between D&F, Miller, Ellis and Whyte" and the relationship between D&F and Whyte in the purchase of the club by Whyte. And where is Ellis in all of this? He is around somewhere, mark my words!

And maybe if we had been a bit more suspicious when Whyte was buying the club rather than being on here saying things like get it signed Craigy and why the delay? then we would not have been in this position in the meantime.

If you want to let it go through without asking any questions, even unpleasant and speculative ones then that's a matter for you but most bears want to know who has the clubs best interests at heart.

Maybe if the old board had gone public with their concerns at the start rather making a prohpets of doom statement as they were dismissed from their jobs we might have been more aware. Also If John Greig had come out and really stated concerns and reason for his resignation we might have been more alert as a support. Instead most of the support including myself misread the situation because those who did know did not make sufficient effort to get their concerns across to the support.

The_Gub
27-04-2012, 21:35
Should we not be looking at the religion of all those involved?

mufasa
27-04-2012, 21:36
Without a shadow of a doubt, look how many times the yahoo from BBC (I know does not narrow it down much does it) gets the latest info.

turrabear
27-04-2012, 21:38
Reading the statement D & P seem to go into more detail about Miller's bid.

maybe that is only because of what he plans to do.

jackdaniels78
27-04-2012, 21:39
I think they're leaking info to bbc so we won't be surprised when miller is named preferred bidder

Teddyjohn
27-04-2012, 21:40
Thet are no doubt about it. Clear as day Miller will be the preferred bidder.

big poppa
27-04-2012, 21:47
Thet are no doubt about it. Clear as day Miller will be the preferred bidder.

Thats how it looks to me. Can you imagine? Getting newco fc thrown in our faces for the rest of time? **** that. I feel sorry for TBKs and kennedy cos they've went into this with the best intentions but i feel walking abortion whytes plan is coming to a conclusion.

Duff and duffer, like whyte, will simple state they have broke no rules.

wully
27-04-2012, 21:50
Should we not be above this?
Should we not be looking at the religion of all those involved?

:ninja:

Billyglasgow63
28-04-2012, 19:04
Murray contacting bidders to muddy the waters and spin the liquidation line. He ends up completely broke if ebt goes against rangers as the parent company guarantee the risk. Long and short of this murray needs and demanding liquidation

Le Capitan
28-04-2012, 19:10
Whatever the feelings towards D&P are, they are not responsible for BK/TBK entering bids of 1.5million.

As soon as we get a decent bid on the table to give D&P something to think about then we'll be able to make a judgement.