PDA

View Full Version : Our Hearts Are Breaking ó Please Save Our Club

sherbrook_loyal
08-03-2012, 14:40
If you could say one thing to a prospective buyer, what would it be?

I keep it simple and to the point:
Our hearts are breaking, so please rescue our club and save four young lads' dream.

If you don't, itís:
Rangers 1872-2012 R.I.P.

Stuart_WATP
08-03-2012, 14:41
Unless one of these interested parties is a Russian billionare or the like, then it's all too little too late :(

Cranky
08-03-2012, 14:42
into which account do you need my donation

md1873
Unless one of these interested parties is a Russian billionare or the like, then it's all too little too late :(

This ^^^^^

imager
Show us the money!

Simple as that, no more talk, just show us the moolah!

Savo83
08-03-2012, 14:43
This is really starting to sink in now big time. We could be bust by the weekend.

This is horrible.

md1873
08-03-2012, 14:44
This is really starting to sink in now big time. We could be bust by the weekend.

This is horrible.

As ridiculous as it sounds it could be any minute now if it's Pre-Pack

Savo83
08-03-2012, 14:47
where do we put the money

what the feck is save rangers for?

THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME

lone_ranger
08-03-2012, 14:51
Even liquidation wont be enough for enemies btw.They want total extinction..

Bespecial
08-03-2012, 14:51
Incredible that it could come to this so quickly.................the Murray years and the EBTs are yet to be a factor, this is all about the last nine months and madman Whyte's plan, I now suspect Duff and Phelps are indeed working to his agenda re liquidation. So glad I travelled up for the last two home games!!

Clarkster-MBE
08-03-2012, 14:52
No leadership, no ideas, nothing coming for the club or the administrators. Said it on another thread but what about double priced season tickets for next season - Selling now. Use the extra money to finance us through to the end of the season and paye current year tax liabilities that Whyte should have been paying.

Stuart_WATP
08-03-2012, 14:52
Even liquidation wont be enough for enemies btw.They want total extinction..

They are on plums with that one, that's one thing that won't happen.

Clarkster-MBE
08-03-2012, 14:53
Incredible that it could come to this so quickly.................the Murray years and the EBTs are yet to be a factor, this is all about the last nine months and madman Whyte's plan, I now suspect Duff and Phelps are indeed working to his agenda re liquidation. So glad I travelled up for the last two home games!!

This in a nut shell. All this before the EBT decision has even been made.

Its absolutely Criminal.

Murray how did you let this clown in the door!

bluenosebri
08-03-2012, 14:55
Ive had the misfortune of been off my work for the last 3 months Ill and I have watched this whole sorry mess unfold. Daily, more breaking news about how bad things are but now it has nearly reached the bottom I feel. The next few days are massive for the outcome of Rangers. I like so many fans on here and round the world watching in are here with nerves shredded. It wont go on much longer. The one man who I thought may have said something in the whole mess is David Murray yet nothing. He really did wipe his hands of Rangers.

Steadfast
08-03-2012, 14:56
I just want this agony to stop.

Haven't done a proper days work since we went into administration. Can't relax or switch off. Can't even watch a film without my mind wandering to our predicament.

I just want it all to stop. Hopefully there is someone out there who can make it happen.

claretnbluedom
08-03-2012, 15:01
Heart strings stuff won't work. Nobody will come in without a resolution to the tax case. Whyte is a crooked c***. Hate the man so much.

Earl of Leven
08-03-2012, 15:03
David Murray - you piece of shit. You are garbage, sub-human. You destroyed our club.

Jaws II
08-03-2012, 15:05
Liquidation was the path I could only see under Murray, I hoped the fans would take action and make Murray sell us, however we were all unaware of the EBTs and the effect this would have on any prospective buyer. The only ones who would be interested we're the likes of whyte who don't care how it happens, just as long as he makes money.
If we were more aware as a support we could have moved things on years ago and maybe the EBTs wouldn't have been as big an issue. As much as Murray and whyte take most blame, we as a support for not being vigilant deserve criticism also.