PDA

View Full Version : Do we want the court to find the 3.6m is ours?

willemtway
08-03-2012, 12:04
If it is proven that it is Ticketus, then the remainder of the laibility, circa
18m to buy the club, would then not be our liability either?

If it is HMRC's, it then reduces the libility to HMRC and would make them mor receptive to a reduced CVA?

Granted 3.6m would assist in the short term, but it may give calrity on all other liabilities.

Witney Devil
08-03-2012, 12:06
While we need the money, I would rather it belonged to Ticketus. Their problem then lies with Whyte and not the club.

Ace
08-03-2012, 12:06
If that money should be on our books regardless of where it came from, I want it. It's Whyte NOT RFC that has the agreement with ticketus.

blackyboy
08-03-2012, 12:07
If it is proven that it is Ticketus, then the remainder of the laibility, circa
18m to buy the club, would then not be our liability either?
If it is HMRC's, it then reduces the libility to HMRC and would make them mor receptive to a reduced CVA?

Granted 3.6m would assist in the short term, but it may give calrity on all other liabilities.

But wouldn't that mean, we need to give them back the 18m?? Which we all know now Whyte used to pay off Lloyds?

INVERURIEBEAR
08-03-2012, 12:07
I dont know what way I want this to go as you are spot on with this we are damned if we win and damned if we lose !

willemtway
08-03-2012, 12:09
But wouldn't that mean, we need to give them back the 18m?? Which we all know now Whyte used to pay off Lloyds?

To the contrary, if it is theirs and not Rangers, the 18m, alreday spent to LBG, is not our liability either, and Ticketus can chase Whyte for it?

INVERURIEBEAR
08-03-2012, 12:09

Thats why he says if it is ticketus money then they can swing for the rest or go and get it from the shyster

JohnBrownLoyal
08-03-2012, 12:10
To the contrary, if it is theirs and not Rangers, the 18m, alreday spent to LBG, is not our liability either, and Ticketus can chase Whyte for it?

I very much doubt the legal argument of liabilities is that cut and dried.

DylanGer
08-03-2012, 12:10
I think the fact we are in admin means we are ****ed anyway.

From what I read from the administrators others will claim their share-it will not go towards the million per month short fall.

Unless I misunderstand how this works I think Whyte putting the cash outside the club and running up debt ensures the club cannot function once in admin.

This in effect forces big decisions.

Re-reading the OP I see he is making a different point....yes it should clarify who can claim but surely HRMC will get the bulk.

derodger
08-03-2012, 12:11

Surely, if the money didn't go through Rangers books but was instead paid to whyte then no matter what he used it for then he is liable. Especially if, as he claims, it was under written by one of his company's ?

blackyboy
08-03-2012, 12:11

Right okay, help my lame brain here.

I thought we got money from Ticketus secured against our future season ticket money. So will Rangers not owe them money back and not Whyte?

Beanzie
08-03-2012, 12:12
I suspect that it does not really matter. On SSN that it could take a 4 day hearing starting on 29 March. Now a 5th group involved.

Looks like it does not matter because we will be F**** by then:mad:

am proud 2 b blue
08-03-2012, 12:13
29th March case to be heard!!

Good or bad; I don't know

blackyboy
08-03-2012, 12:14
Surely, if the money didn't go through Rangers books but was instead paid to whyte then no matter what he used it for then he is liable. Especially if, as he claims, it was under written by one of his company's ?

I think you've answered my question. I hope at least in this he was telling the truth.

How the eff did he persuade Ticketus to pay money directly to him and not to the Club? They have been negligent.