PDA

View Full Version : Clyde 1 operation take our trophys continues!

Butcher6
02-03-2012, 18:36
First caller wants our titles equally handed out they just wont stop.

Imo they cant touch our titles and if they do they will cut the throat of scottish football fecking morons:mad:

FakeGenius
02-03-2012, 18:37
Playing with fire here.

They seem to want to keep pushing and pushing. :confused:

GreatWhite
02-03-2012, 18:38
Why oh why do u listen to that shite??

bertram
02-03-2012, 18:39
If the covering up of a paedophile operating in a position of trust within shame fc isn't worthy of sanction, then nothing should be. But I wouldn't be surprised if Reagan has a bash at it.

BroxiBlue
02-03-2012, 18:40
They are a fekin joke.We will keep our trophies,thats a fact,and they will keep fiddling.Its the circle of life

bearfaecumbernauld
02-03-2012, 18:42
The SFA and Celtc can phuck off.

These c.unts have an agenda and we are rudderless and vulnerable - who will stand up and protect the club?

The way I see it it's the fans who will have to threaten to boycott ALL SFA & SFL away games as well as the National team too.

Money is our silver bullet and we need the RST & RSA, etc to galvanise the Rangers support and organise such a boycott.

Regan & Doncaster need to realise we will not take this lying down.

We must fight them all the way

si72
02-03-2012, 18:43
Why do people continue to listen to such pish and moan about it on here on daily basis as we are fully aware what these fenian Rangers haters agenda is.

madrid51
Seems that the taigs can say what they like according to some, we mustn't retaliate in case it upsets them.

JJTheOutlaw
Hard to believe that up to a few weeks ago, that Clyde 1 was one of our "official partners"

imWATP
They are going to keep pushing and pushing this issue. I fear that soon, if not already, they will have the SFA and SPL wanting us to be stripped of our trophies.

JJTheOutlaw
02-03-2012, 18:44
Seems that the taigs can say what they like according to some, we mustn't retaliate in case it upsets them.

Ah, I have heard your name before, apparently, I am you, or, you are me! Or, something like that

bertram
Hard to believe that up to a few weeks ago, that Clyde 1 was one of our "official partners"

They still advertise at home games

bigkahunarab
They should hand back their lucky 67 win as its clear they were involved in institutional child abuse.

JJTheOutlaw
They still advertise at home games

Ah, they arent on the official site any longer

cw3038
02-03-2012, 18:45

These c.unts have an agenda and we are rudderless and vulnerable - who will stand up and protect the club?

The way I see it it's the fans who will have to threaten to boycott ALL SFA & SFL away games as well as the National team too.

Money is our silver bullet and we need the RST & RSA, etc to galvanise the Rangers support and organise such a boycott.

Agreed we need direction, the sooner the better

servicepoint
02-03-2012, 18:45
They will try and push this through while Rangers have no recognised leader to right this, our hands are full at present, when the club emerges from this, as it will, it may be less titles as they see fit .

simplythechamps
02-03-2012, 18:48
No precedent or SPL rules for us to be stripped of trophies, they're barking up the wrong tree.

THE PROFESSOR
02-03-2012, 18:51
Playing with fire here.

They seem to want to keep pushing and pushing. :confused:

Indeed they do and it's becoming rather tiresome. Every dim Timothy now seems to think he is some sort of Philadelphia lawyer, pontificating on what retrospective punishmet should be meted out to us, based on anything but fact.

They automatically assume the financial measures under scrutiny brought us an unfair advantage. We certainly acquired some players who turned out to be duds, but to Tim there is an assumption they were all world beaters who won us titles.

My view on their current behaviour is quite simplistic. They see themselves as downtrodden citizens and our social inferiors, who harbour grudges with a vengeance. They have the proverbial chips on their shoulders and giant size inferiority complexes and for once they have been presented with a god given opportunity to temporarily lord it over us, and they're making the most of it.

It will be temporary and we won't forget the comments coming from Tim's hierarchy and their support who are the flotsam and jetsom of society.

TangledUpInBlue
02-03-2012, 18:52
They will try and push this through while Rangers have no recognised leader to right this, our hands are full at present, when the club emerges from this, as it will, it may be less titles as they see fit .

Tom English on Radio Cattolica was saying that he can see us going out of existence altogether. Not even a newco......

I feel I've warped into a very strange, alien and evil universe

The Predator
This will result in violence IMO

BearInBodrum
Did you hear the manky c-nt at the end of his call

Im away to eat my ice cream and jelly

And to be fair Delac-nt and Kheevins totally disapproved the c-nts comments due to good people losing their jobs at Ibrox

TangledUpInBlue
02-03-2012, 18:55
so, the campaign to strip them of all trophies in the 50s-70s for fiddling attendance figures to make illegally untaxed cash will grow from our side, will it?

TangledUpInBlue
02-03-2012, 18:55

yep, you can feel it coming

si72
02-03-2012, 18:56
Did you hear the manky c-nt at the end of his call

Im away to eat my ice cream and jelly

And to be fair Delac-nt and Kheevins totally disapproved the c-nts comments due to good people losing their jobs at Ibrox

make no mistake as these two scumbags are laughing deep down.

stayfor90mins
02-03-2012, 18:56
They are only a local radio station, when did a local radio station ever change the course of history

eastlondonbear
02-03-2012, 18:59
Hugh Adam has just added fuel to the fire.........they forget that if this is the case then it is Ogilvie who was responsible at the time and he is on the SFA Board!

GreatWhite
02-03-2012, 19:00
Not working online cant listen in

Valley Bluenose
02-03-2012, 19:00
Hugh Adam has just added fuel to the fire.........they forget that if this is the case then it is Ogilvie who was responsible at the time and he is on the SFA Board!

That suits their agenda as well. Can't have a 'Rangers man' in any position of power.

Dalriadager
02-03-2012, 19:02
This cannot and will not happen no matter how much they plead, their despperation ****in reeks and forgetting what i just said if it did happen there would be a ****in riot of biblical proportions.

We shall be mastered!!

Top_Cat
02-03-2012, 19:03

Agreed mate, someone is going to end up hurt or dead over this

kilwinnin ranger
02-03-2012, 19:03
Just heard a wee bit of tom english on radio scotland , if the allegations of hugh adam are true he thinks the club would be finished. like third lanark.

GreatWhite
02-03-2012, 19:04
anyone else having trouble with the link?

geedubya
02-03-2012, 19:05
Ain't going to happen, why lose sleep over it.

GodStruth
02-03-2012, 19:07
Just heard a wee bit of tom english on radio scotland , if the allegations of hugh adam are true he thinks the club would be finished. like third lanark.

Yeah, but how do you prove rambling non-evidence based allegations? You cant, therefore no case to answer

FakeGenius
02-03-2012, 19:08

Apologies if this has already been covered at length but what did the latter say?

The Defender
02-03-2012, 19:09
Heard a wee bit there in the car. That Jim Delahunt is almost creaming his pants when talking about our financial plight, with the high pitched excitement in his voice. Smooth Radio now on.

GodStruth
02-03-2012, 19:11
Apologies if this has already been covered at length but what did the latter say?

Hugh Adam (age 85, non-Rangers fan and with a huge grudge against Minty) has claimed that there were 'off the books' payments made to players during Murray's reign - I didnt read the whole article, just snippets, but there appears to be absolutely no evidence to back up these claims.

Garak
02-03-2012, 19:13

The shutin tims sitting on the pc, curtains drawn, spewing rage into their keyboards will want this.

FakeGenius
02-03-2012, 19:13
Hugh Adam (age 85, non-Rangers fan and with a huge grudge against Minty) has claimed that there were 'off the books' payments made to players during Murray's reign - I didnt read the whole article, just snippets, but he suggested there was no evidence to back up these claims.

Thanks.

I apologise again in advance if this is a really stupid question but why, if true, could that mean the end of Rangers Football Club entirely?

revsween
02-03-2012, 19:14
I loathe them more than ever, ethnic cleansing is their end game. They have forgotten their upcoming title win, the only thing they care about is hurting us in any way they can.

daviemcc508
02-03-2012, 19:15
The thing with all these supposed illegal payments is .The SPL/SFA were not to bothered when our decent runs in Europe whilst others failed kept our co-efficient at a decent ish level.Also all contracts have to be ratified and according to the muppets who do the deadline day over acting/reporting programme ensure viewers that all contracts are subject to rigid checks and follow up checks.They keep saying they want a root and branch check well they may just get it

USER7
Stop talking about them on FF
Anybody quoting them should be banned.
Same with all other media.
Stop listening in and stop reading and going into there web sites.
Set up site with FF being only people to rpeort to us with nobody allowed to comment.
Ignore them as if they don,t exsist

GodStruth
Thanks.

I apologise again in advance if this is a really stupid question but why, if true, could that mean the end of Rangers Football Club entirely?

I think it suggests further taxes that we did not pay and illegal payments which would carry considerable sanction.

Another timmy wet dream assisted by an old man with a grudge (albeit understandable) who wants to take Murray down before he goes IMHO

Just to add - Adam himself has confirmed that there is no actual evidence of any of this, so unless somebody produces it out of a hat there is really no point worrying about it

Whyme
Snyde is air pollution please don't give them the ratings.

Daemon75
02-03-2012, 19:19

I think so too.

FakeGenius
02-03-2012, 19:20
I think it suggests further taxes that we did not pay and illegal payments which would carry considerable sanction.

Another timmy wet dream assisted by an old man with a grudge (albeit understandable) who wants to take Murray down before he goes IMHO

Too many people, many of them with an axe to grind, have been desperate to get themselves heard over the last couple of weeks.

Like I said earlier, my brain is nearly fried with it all.

GodStruth
02-03-2012, 19:21
Too many people, with an axe to grind, desperate to be heard over the last couple of weeks.

Like I said earlier, my brain is nearly fried with it all.

Absolutely - its open season

I yearn for some serious bluenoses/ex-players to start the fightback in the press

Captain Jock
02-03-2012, 19:26
Not working online cant listen in

Only a few posts ago you were asking "why oh why oh why are you listening to this shite" and you're now complaining because you can't listen in?
:confused:

Enigma
02-03-2012, 19:26
Why do they want to take our trophys of us ? Are they saying we played unregistered players,I have a good point if this is the case.

Top_Cat
02-03-2012, 19:27
Every taig that phones up isn't even interested in talking about their own team, mongos

revsween
02-03-2012, 19:28
Stop talking about them on FF
Anybody quoting them should be banned.
Same with all other media.
Stop listening in and stop reading and going into there web sites.
Set up site with FF being only people to rpeort to us with nobody allowed to comment.
Ignore them as if they don,t exsist

It is lunacy to ignore the media

Bluejim
02-03-2012, 19:30
If we do disappear from the face of the earth you can rest assured that idiotic programmes like this wont be far behind - without anyone to crucify they are nothing

the upsetter
02-03-2012, 19:32
Here to see the Rangers,you're only here to see.......their obsession with us is boundless.Perhaps Salmond should consider passing some legislation about stalking other football clubs.

meldo53
02-03-2012, 20:19
They peado bastards can **** off.

Shower of inbred bastards

ThankYouDavieWeir
02-03-2012, 20:21
Does anyone actually listen to Clyde 1 anyway? Their football coverage is biased - all bears know that.

But it's filled with utter pish otherwise anyway!

bertram
02-03-2012, 20:23
Does anyone actually listen to Clyde 1 anyway? Their football coverage is biased - all bears know that.

But it's filled with utter pish otherwise anyway!

If they thought that no Rangers fans listened, they'd be even more spiteful.

47blue
02-03-2012, 20:31
Why do people continue to listen to such pish and moan about it on here on daily basis as we are fully aware what these fenian Rangers haters agenda is.

Spot on.stopped listening ages ago,its an incestous station specially run by the bheasts for the bheasts

Garak
02-03-2012, 20:43
Well if the Rangers do disappear I hope the time Bears would be spending watching Rangers will be spent reading up on policy and social issues. Reality in other words. Then phone up Clyde en masse and start setting these mother****ers straight. Always open up with saying "rangers fan here" of course. They'd love that. Show them all they'll never be rid of us that easily. Even if they protest at such a statement simply point out other things you're a fan of that don't exist anymore, like good James Cameron movies.

bertram
02-03-2012, 20:47
I know a lot of people say that you shouldn't but I listen to their show as I am interested in knowing what the lowest common denominator really thinks, I have said on here before we could create a blacklist of businesses that sponsor their show, don't give them our custom

gordon_blue
02-03-2012, 20:48
Since the Premier League (1975-1998) and the old Scottish League (1891-1975) don't exist any more, there is nothing anyone can do.

Paedophile FC should be stripped of their 1986 (St Mirren giving them all the goals they wanted) and 2008 ("Integrity" season) to name but two.

gertilidie
02-03-2012, 21:00
I loathe them more than ever, ethnic cleansing is their end game. They have forgotten their upcoming title win, the only thing they care about is hurting us in any way they can.

Ye and the ethnic cleansing will end in a lot of deaths and a one way ticket for them back to the old land...these c'unts have no chance and your point about them ignoring their up and coming title , well I wouldn't be celebrating a tainted title either...f'uck them and f'uck clyde

bertram
02-03-2012, 21:04
Since the Premier League (1975-1998) and the old Scottish League (1891-1975) don't exist any more, there is nothing anyone can do.
/
Paedophile FC should be stripped of their 1986 (St Mirren giving them all the goals they wanted) and 2008 ("Integrity" season) to name but two.

Why has the SFA never set up an investigation to the Torbett cover up? Without doubt the most shameful actions ever in the history of the Scottish game.

madrid51
02-03-2012, 21:11
Why has the SFA never set up an investigation to the Torbett cover up? Without doubt the most shameful actions ever in the history of the Scottish game.

I sort of asked a related question to the paedo cover up on the DF thread, you won't be surprised certain parties gave Donald Findlay a fine proud upstanding Protestant Rangers man it in the neck.

Mistabig2006
02-03-2012, 21:17
That shower of sh*te are clutching at straws, they want us buried and because they can't guarantee it they're looking to hurt us in any other way they can think of. They want to take our titles, points and anything else they can get their grubby little hands on. For me it seems simple, they see a chance to try and hurt us while we're down, but don't have the mental capacity to understand just how badly Scottish football would be damaged if they succeeded in completing their goals.

It's been said for years, they hate us more than they love their own club and it seems they've shown this is 100% the case. They'd be happy destroying Scottish football just to get at us and that tells you everything you need to know.

im_a_good_bluenose
02-03-2012, 21:22
thank phuck im over in the east and cannot hear this shyte.

bearfaecumbernauld
02-03-2012, 21:50
Tom English on Radio Cattolica was saying that he can see us going out of existence altogether. Not even a newco......

I feel I've warped into a very strange, alien and evil universe

Tom English has just let his mask slip and revealed his Taig sympathies and views.

Phuck you English ya fhat ugly phucker :mad:

kenzieblueboy
02-03-2012, 22:21

Im with you on that one,boycott all away games left this season and we will see what happens to the clubs we boycott,only problem is rangers might have taken the money out the bank already for a few games ?

Roffey
02-03-2012, 22:24
Let them try.

Then lets see them try to defend their action when we take them to court. Any court worth its salt will throw out their accusations as our club is unable to defend itself. No court in the land can allow a conviction if the accused is defenceless.

To attack a defenceless club is despicable but it seems, the Timmy way.

ayrbearbunch
03-03-2012, 00:47
Snyde is a discredited vehicle for Taigs to spout cr*p supported by other Taigs. We should start a full, support-wide campaign to boycott the entire station. Any business supporting them would then have to think twice about sponsoring them.

richie232
03-03-2012, 00:59
total utter garbage noing else to write about so pu this pish in the paper

KAB
03-03-2012, 01:04
I know a lot of people say that you shouldn't but I listen to their show as I am interested in knowing what the lowest common denominator really thinks, I have said on here before we could create a blacklist of businesses that sponsor their show, don't give them our custom

I really really wish someone would do this for us.

It would be like loading a gun - one that could potentially deliver the silver bullet that will put that blood sucking station under.

williamstown
03-03-2012, 04:08
Take away their titles,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa scum are hurting bad and
want to be the no 1 club,always in our shadow yah terrorist loving bastards
Go back to yer sectarian schools but this time stay on yer feet and learn the ABCs instead of feckin sookin the priests boaby.

Ricky Bobby
03-03-2012, 05:38
They peado bastards can **** off.

Shower of inbred bastards

I wholeheartly agree with your sentiments :D

The RoI owe us (Britain and its tax-payers) and Europe many billions of pounds. Maybe we should claim there indepedence for the past 20 years is invalid and they cannot exist in the future? By this logic Desmonds millions are also an afront to the British taxpayers, and ironically, he could owe us more than it is claimed that we owe us (confused myself there).

Thats the thing about the tarriers. They want one rule for them and one rule for the rest.

bezza
03-03-2012, 06:21
Indeed they do and it's becoming rather tiresome. Every dim Timothy now seems to think he is some sort of Philadelphia lawyer, pontificating on what retrospective punishmet should be meted out to us, based on anything but fact.

They automatically assume the financial measures under scrutiny brought us an unfair advantage. We certainly acquired some players who turned out to be duds, but to Tim there is an assumption they were all world beaters who won us titles.

My view on their current behaviour is quite simplistic. They see themselves as downtrodden citizens and our social inferiors, who harbour grudges with a vengeance. They have the proverbial chips on their shoulders and giant size inferiority complexes and for once they have been presented with a god given opportunity to temporarily lord it over us, and they're making the most of it.

It will be temporary and we won't forget the comments coming from Tim's hierarchy and their support who are the flotsam and jetsom of society.

:) Outstanding post. A neat summary of the heart of the problem, it gets better with every read.

Nacho Novo
03-03-2012, 07:40

Great post mate.

bearcage
03-03-2012, 10:15
A man in the boozer said would St Midden lose Div 2 title and AngloCup as they were paying players not through the books [FitzpatrickMcGarvey etc]

strathavenbear
03-03-2012, 10:19
Wonder if they want the European Co-efficient points we gained taken off as well?

I'm sure they will be happy playing the first qualifier at the end of June

Govanrear4JH
03-03-2012, 10:27
Wonder if they want the European Co-efficient points we gained taken off as well?

Strathavenbear, THATS QUALITY!

rangersforever73
03-03-2012, 11:07
If they want retrospective action taken against us and our trophies, then surely they have to forfeit everything they have ever won, as they 'stole' hivs players by giving banned financial inducements way way way back at the start of their 'history'.

Of course the fact that the 'big' tax case isn't a criminal court, its more a disagreement about how much tax we should have paid, totally escapes their diseased minds.

Happens in business and personal life all the time, and will happen more and more with football clubs too.

On a personal note, a company I did work for under paid my tax liability, Mr tax man has sent me his assessment of what he thinks I now owe. By celtc fan logic, I should now have everything I've acquired during my 'low contribution period' taken off me ? That is the reality of their pathetic attempt to drag Scottish football even lower than they have already.

F*cking vermin the lot of them !

jack6d
03-03-2012, 11:20

Spot on, why listen to this crap every night them come on moaning about it same pish every night

gboigloyalist
03-03-2012, 11:24
Spot on, why listen to this crap every night them come on moaning about it same pish every night

Have we learned nothing from the head in the sands lessons. Ffs they are coming after us, unless we fight them they will win, we need to know what is being said and by whom. Anyone who thinks they can't do us damage is deluded.

Heres a wee quote from dela**** from last night after cutting a bear off.

'I'll take valid points about removing Rangers storys but we aren't taking calls about celtic' re 1994.

That alone should see him banned from Ibrox.

clashcityrocker
03-03-2012, 12:32
As already suggested - we should be compiling a list of Clyde advertisers and making it a sticky at top of page. From there we should get it out in the public domain - it might not make a huge difference, but in this economic climate advertisers will be wary of any threat to their market share.

Valley Bluenose
03-03-2012, 12:35
This 'financial doping' they go on about? They claim we had an advantage by being able to ofer higher wages and thus attract better players (debatable, in many instances). We were, they claim, 'living beyond our means' and should have our trophies stripped from us.

So - in other words - any club, in any country, in any league, who was run at a loss for any given season was, it could conceivably be argued, 'living beyond it's means' or was 'gaining an advantage' by paying higher wages and signing better players than they could afford.

Ergo, any club, in any country, in any league, which has run at a loss, at any time, should be stripped of their trophies, should be stripped of their European co-efficient, should suffer points deductions. Etc, etc.

Or am I missing something?

Careful what you wish for Dhimmy.

madrid51
03-03-2012, 12:39
Have we learned nothing from the head in the sands lessons. Ffs they are coming after us, unless we fight them they will win, we need to know what is being said and by whom. Anyone who thinks they can't do us damage is deluded.

Heres a wee quote from dela**** from last night after cutting a bear off.

'I'll take valid points about removing Rangers storys but we aren't taking calls about celtic' re 1994.

That alone should see him banned from Ibrox.

He actually said "about removing Rangers trophies" if we don't start fighting back and by that I mean people from the so called elite of Rangers fans too the rank and file by calling these people out we will have no one to blame but ourselves, ignore their propaganda at our peril.

BlueNotWhyte
03-03-2012, 12:42
Time for Clyde 1 to be stripped of their own awards ?>:)

Including the four it received for its Live on Location outside broadcasts.

How much revenue have they conned advertisers out of via their malicious and spiteful phone-in programmes ?

gers1978
03-03-2012, 13:29

Precisely. And I wonder if they want to hand back the 10 million Champions League money for all the years they qualified for the groups on the strength of Rangers bumping up the Scottish co-efficient?

Earl of Leven
03-03-2012, 13:31
Hugh Adams actually said:

"er, yes there would have been illegal payments then, bound to have been...I never knew of any but it's the kind of thing they would do."

Not exactly specific.

Roffey
03-03-2012, 13:33
Hugh Adams actually said:

"er, yes there would have been illegal payments then, bound to have been...I never knew of any but it's the kind of thing they would do."

Not exactly specific.

Well **** me we're losing trophies then aren't we. No court in the land could ignore hard evidence like that. :D

The Predator
03-03-2012, 13:34
If we get stripped of any titles I think we should campaign to have all our European coefficient points taken off us from recent seasons.

Then we can see how others enjoy European football

pennyblack
03-03-2012, 13:34
the scum should give up their trophies from the 70s until the 90s as they were molesting and sexually abusing children in that time

would love it if someone called snyde and said this ^^^^^

tatmans
03-03-2012, 13:36
wha happens if we go into liquidation.do they want to take trophies off a club that no longer exists?

rosbear
03-03-2012, 13:40
They have signed countless has-beens during the January window and their sugar daddy Desmond has been paying the wages - financial mopery (oops dopery!) IMO.