PDA

View Full Version : Donald Findlay QC

madrid51
02-03-2012, 14:26
The filthy papists still had office bearers in place who covered up paedo crimes, what is worse Donald singing a traditional air or the filthy papists covering up paedo crimes, we all know the answer to that.

Time for Donald's advice and guidance to be used for the benefit of club and fans and a return to the boardroom, I would hope someone from any of the fans bodies has the foresight to approach Donald, I couldn't see him ever refusing to help us or advise what is in our best interests, particularily with this slanted meeting of SPL clubs coming up on Monday.

LostSoulForever 2
02-03-2012, 14:27
Perhaps you can explain all the good things Donald Findlay did for the club when he was here.

Torque87
02-03-2012, 14:27
I've wondered myself what he'd have to say regarding this whole sorry episode.

BlueKidG
02-03-2012, 14:28
Perhaps you can explain all the good things Donald Findlay did for the club when he was here.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zatiwoca1bY/TjgnZ0UM0bI/AAAAAAAAABo/GSN8dFSN4Ds/s1600/adaf8fdd-0146-43ff-b32f-0f75fb6bd85f.jpg

Correct.

Ask dunc what he thinks of him.

bluestreak
02-03-2012, 14:34
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zatiwoca1bY/TjgnZ0UM0bI/AAAAAAAAABo/GSN8dFSN4Ds/s1600/adaf8fdd-0146-43ff-b32f-0f75fb6bd85f.jpg

Correct.

Ask dunc what he thinks of him.
Aye Donald didn't do anything for the club,whilst he was vice Chairman,and can we please stop lifting our skirts to ex rangers in the hope they will help,the fans are on our own and if we need help to save the club, and eventually control its destiny,we'll invite the Hamburg guy back to show us how its donw.

SenoraCuellar
02-03-2012, 14:34
Just what are you expecting him to do?

madrid51
02-03-2012, 14:36
Just what are you expecting him to do?

How about utilising the skills he uses in his everyday job, as the OP title more than suggests.

LostSoulForever 2
02-03-2012, 14:37
How about utilising the skills he uses in his everyday job, as the OP title more than suggests.

Defending criminals?

BlueKidG
02-03-2012, 14:40
Defending criminals?

OP is probably wanting his hero defended by Findlay.

RangersFC23
02-03-2012, 14:45
Findlay was another Murray arse-licker who was happy enough to sit in the posh seats, travel with the team, go to all the fancy dinners, and say nothing while Murray ruined the club. He can **** off to wherever Bain is hiding and join him there as far as im concerned.

sherbrook_loyal
02-03-2012, 14:46
I must've read countless threads today saying we need him to come back and defend us.
Why is this?

Remind me, how good a job did he do when it came to defending Duncan Ferguson?

Furthermore, how well did he defend himself when he was forced out for singing a song which offends Celtic fans at an event attended by no Celtic fans.

Am I missing something here?

madrid51
02-03-2012, 14:57
I must've read countless threads today saying we need him to come back and defend us.
Why is this?

Remind me, how good a job did he do when it came to defending Duncan Ferguson?

Furthermore, how well did he defend himself when he was forced out for singing a song which offends Celtic fans at an event attended by no Celtic fans.

Am I missing something here?

You are or then again you may not be aware that drunken Duncan was jailed for breaching his previous probation order in front of quite a few witnesses to put it mildly, Perry Masom wouldn't have got him off.

SenoraCuellar
02-03-2012, 14:57

Why do some people think he sang the Sash therefore the answer to any/all problems. He's a criminal QC. Maybe Whyte could use him though?

SM
02-03-2012, 15:04
You are or then again you may not be aware that drunken Duncan was jailed for breaching his previous probation order in front of quite a few witnesses to put it mildly, Perry Masom wouldn't have got him off.

So squaring up to a no-mark in a dismal game of football is worthy of a charge by plod but not a red card?

Stop kidding yourself. If that was the case then Alan Thomson would've been cautioned when he squared up to Lovenkrands and Gascoigne would've got serious time for sticking the heid on John Inglis guts.

Big Dunc got the jail because he played for the Rangers and his employers were a shower of shitebags. Nothing more, nothing less.

sherbrook_loyal
02-03-2012, 15:05

What about the fact the SFA saw fit to hand him a lengthy ban before his case was heard at court.

You've also not mentioned anything about the fact he himself went out with a whimper.

Let's look at it from the other side, though, name some of the good things Findlay did for Rangers?

Bristol_bnose
02-03-2012, 15:08

F88k me. With friends like you....

freckles1690
02-03-2012, 15:11
'Filthy papists'. Hardly relevant to your point about Findlay. Make your point without showing us up, please.

Denver_Ba
02-03-2012, 15:14
****ing hell it's madrid51 :)

beanyrfc
02-03-2012, 15:16
defending the fake mail bombers by day

rallying the rangers support at night

they would love that )

barneybear
02-03-2012, 15:37

If I remember correctly, he could not even defend himself from the accusations about singing a song which is neither banned nor illegal. If he had, or the club had the balls to stand up and back the fans for singing, (like the other lot of sh ite) then we might not have been castigated for everything that is wrong in society like we have been portrayed.

Masonic Penny
02-03-2012, 15:41
Is he not the Chairman of some wee diddy Scottish club?
If so, that would prevent him becoming officially involved with us.

Masonic Penny
02-03-2012, 15:46
Cowdenbeath, just remembered there!

AnglianBear
02-03-2012, 15:53
If I remember correctly, he could not even defend himself from the accusations about singing a song which is neither banned nor illegal. If he had, or the club had the balls to stand up and back the fans for singing, (like the other lot of sh ite) then we might not have been castigated for everything that is wrong in society like we have been portrayed.

How do we know he didn't? Wasn't there rumours going around at the time that some on the board wanted him out as they saw him as a threat? I don't remember much support for him at the time from Rangers.

laudrup71
02-03-2012, 15:58
So squaring up to a no-mark in a dismal game of football is worthy of a charge by plod but not a red card?

Stop kidding yourself. If that was the case then Alan Thomson would've been cautioned when he squared up to Lovenkrands and Gascoigne would've got serious time for sticking the heid on John Inglis guts.

Big Dunc got the jail because he played for the Rangers and his employers were a shower of shitebags. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

If the same law that jailed Dunc applied that law equally every week boxers would be up in front of the beaks for ANY punch that was deemed in contravention of the rules. Rugby players would be serially in jail. It's a piece of nonsense. Duncan Ferguson was the victim of a concerted campaign against him.

His imprisonment was an affront to every decent minded person in this country.

barrhillbear
02-03-2012, 16:01
i would welcome him back NOW

madrid51
02-03-2012, 16:05
How do we know he didn't? Wasn't there rumours going around at the time that some on the board wanted him out as they saw him as a threat? I don't remember much support for him at the time from Rangers.

He received unequivocal support from the RSA, for his resignation, the start of bending the knee to the papist hordes look where it has landed us, and still the knee is bent.

For those requesting what Donald did that was good for the club you have me there, you will have to tell me what he did that was bad unless of course celebrating our history and tradition in song at a private function where he was grassed to the press comes under "bad" bending the knee is the road to subjugation.

bearrette
02-03-2012, 16:06
Hard to disagree with any of that.

If the same law that jailed Dunc applied that law equally every week boxers would be up in front of the beaks for ANY punch that was deemed in contravention of the rules. Rugby players would be serially in jail. It's a piece of nonsense. Duncan Ferguson was the victim of a concerted campaign against him.

His imprisonment was an affront to every decent minded person in this country.

Nail on head :)

turrabear
02-03-2012, 16:07
findlay did nothing for the club or the fan's when he was here first time what make's you think taht this time would be differant.

madrid51
02-03-2012, 16:26
Why the downer on a true blue Protestant gentleman who wears his heart on his sleeve, the taigs have their own QC in their corner, any reason why we shouldn't have ours, or do we need to wait for the daily rheb to give us permission.

LostSoulForever 2
02-03-2012, 16:48
Why the downer on a true blue Protestant gentleman who wears his heart on his sleeve, the taigs have their own QC in their corner, any reason why we shouldn't have ours, or do we need to wait for the daily rheb to give us permission.

Because he did nothing in particular for us when he was here.

You apparently just want him on board because he changed his birthday.

East Coast Blue Nose
02-03-2012, 17:08
What's all this nonsense about DF doing nothing for us while he was here.He was the vice chair with a small 'v' to Sir Minty,as he then wasn't,and did what he could with what limited authoritry he did have.Did Murray want to stick up for Dunc?Was there some law that forced him to accept Findlay's resignation?To put the guy in the same envelope as our scumbag former owner and his mini me would be laughable if it wasn't so unfair.

RoscoBoss
02-03-2012, 17:15

Not enough space. What he did, he did behind closed doors but I have it on good authority that his legal expertise was leaned upon heavily.

Anyway, he is now chairman of Cowdenbeath.