PDA

View Full Version : So Anyone Else want to join the firing squad

Buddiebearette
02-03-2012, 12:27
After Hugh Adam putting his or in today

lets just get it all done and over with ...if there is something else lurking out there just reveal it now and stop the drip drip every day of new accusations, revelations etc

Lets clean it all out ...we can't take anymore

TimzRFudz
02-03-2012, 12:32
I remember being pissed off when Hugh Adam ran to the papers after he stepped down years ago.

Maybe more of our support should have listened then to his concerns about the Murray regime. The guy was at least qualified to speak out, unlike some of the more recent hand-wringers.

That said, the daily ****ing muck-raking is getting beyond a joke. Which is why I never buy papers now.

Buddiebearette
02-03-2012, 12:46
Mr Adam may have some valid points but why wait until now?
its like hacking down a jungle trying to understand whats been happening and now more and more are turning up to put the knife in

THEGOVANFRONT
02-03-2012, 12:50
If Adam thought they were any wrong doings he should have contacted the police/SFA at the time with the relevant evidence.
But no, he continued to take a wage whilst employed & no doubt sold his story & made more money out of us when we are at our lowest & possibly drop us right in it.
These (Adam/Bain etc) are the same directors over the past 25 years who have failed to defend the club & it's fans from constant attack and then attack the club itself in it's hour of need.:mad:

Buddiebearette
02-03-2012, 12:51
If Adam thought they were any wrong doings he should have contacted the police/SFA at the time with the relevant evidence.
But no, he continued to take a wage whilst employed & no doubt sold his story & made more money out of us when we are at our lowest & possibly drop us right in it.
These (Adam/Bain etc) are the same directors over the past 25 years who have failed to defend the club & it's fans from constant attack and then attack the club itself in it's hour of need.:mad:

good point actually...his timing is wonderful :mad:

slimjimbaxter
02-03-2012, 12:52
Why did Adam not go to the SPL/SFA at the time, and he only alleges it. He should have raised it at the time. Also, according to the Daily Mail, Danny Alexander Lib. Dem, Treasury spokesman has likened Rangers to benefit cheats. So it is open season on us. Funny how as soon as Murray was personally attacked, he was straight into court, but Rangers and despite the club being the platform for his Knighthood, he couldn't give a shit.
Since Whyte arrived we are leaderless, apart from Ally no-one is speaking from within the club. or have we no directors left.

blueguy
02-03-2012, 12:55
How much do you get selling your story to the mail?

lostingrampian
02-03-2012, 12:55
Where is the proof?
Just because someone alleges something, no matter how plausible he or she is, does not make it true.
"I never sold the season tickets to Ticketus to buy Rangers" for example.

marvsbeliever
02-03-2012, 12:56
Every morning I get up for a look on FF expecting a "no more bad news" day, not even a "good news day" but we're being drip fed this shite as it sells papers. Just tell us evertything, let us f ucking know where we stand and let's move forward instead of constantly being dragged further down.

bloo
02-03-2012, 13:35
just wish to fek this was over and done with,its like waiting on your very ill mum to pass on but hanging on to life every day,you know its coming but when it does you are numb,(no disrespect to anyone with an ill relative,was my experience). you just wish it was over,so we can all move on....