PDA

View Full Version : tims in the work place

bluebells are blue
28-11-2011, 23:07
was in work today discussing how bad Rangers were yesterday (and can i say at no point since August have i ever said that we will win 4 in a row or since october mentioned league was done) when one of the tims who doesnt speak to me about football decides to in my space say that i am panicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wot " i thought you didnt hear me rubbing it in when we were 12 points clear" i yelled, fn cheek these quiet ones that come out when they are winning but no there when they are crap, maybe coz am a female he thought i would stand and take it. :mad:

Come on Rangers shut this lot up and show us what you can do,

Torque87
28-11-2011, 23:09
Don't let them annoy you, he, as have many of them are summing up quite perfectly the type of characters they are.

DelightfulDennis
28-11-2011, 23:13
I know the type. The tims in my work have been acting like complete pricks ever since we built up our lead. Their bitterness has really shown. When things aren't going well is when they really show their true colours.

Porter85
28-11-2011, 23:14
They've fairly came out of the woodwork the last week! Classless w@nks!

davieboy1873
28-11-2011, 23:14
Tell the boss he is sexually harassing you:D

sbx2008
28-11-2011, 23:22
or his wife/sister if he has one

subwayandloyal
28-11-2011, 23:24
was in work today discussing how bad Rangers were yesterday (and can i say at no point since August have i ever said that we will win 4 in a row or since october mentioned league was done) when one of the tims who doesnt speak to me about football decides to in my space say that i am panicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wot " i thought you didnt hear me rubbing it in when we were 12 points clear" i yelled, fn cheek these quiet ones that come out when they are winning but no there when they are crap, maybe coz am a female he thought i would stand and take it. :mad:

Had a taig in my work started during our NIAR said he didnt bother with football just played golf.
Suprise suprise when they stopped ten he was in my face with the giruy even though i never once said anything to him during those years.
Without wanting to lose my job i told him if i ever seen him outside of work he was getting a kick in the baws, needless to say he hasnt spoke to me since.

pitt1
28-11-2011, 23:32
Looks like football is on the agenda again, they have all come out of the wood work talking P***:)

billymack
29-11-2011, 00:47
I'm on holiday spoke to one tonight never sang any bigotry at any games my arse

miraculous
29-11-2011, 01:02

good for you, girl. you don't deserve any crap from them, so don't take it

morrison92
29-11-2011, 01:26
Same thing happened to me today in work, a woman said to me... where you at Kilmarnock yesterday??
EH since when have you ever spoke to me about football..... get to eff :mad:

GazzaNumber8
29-11-2011, 03:44
Same thing happens in my work its half and half and the beggers in my work need a sat-nav to get to the piggery , none of them attend games or put money into their club I love sticking that to them as soon as they even try and mention football to me :)

Torque87
29-11-2011, 04:34
It honestly doesn't bother me, they are vile creatures and they only embarrass themselves.

del68
29-11-2011, 05:04
You should know by now what they are like , just look an laugh at them.

mad4rfcme
29-11-2011, 06:06
Well in girl.

tamtherangersman
29-11-2011, 06:54
I know the type. The tims in my work have been acting like complete pricks ever since we built up our lead. Their bitterness has really shown. is when they really show their true colours.

ive found they resort to the old "scottish football is shyte" when they were lagging way behind, now they have closed the gap a wee bit its ra sellik are back and scottish football is brilliant.

big_hec
29-11-2011, 07:02
Post a picture of yourself in the lounge so we can judge appropriate action to be taken

esemsea
29-11-2011, 07:07
I would never employ one.However you cannot choose your customers and one tube on Saturday(before killie game)states"your bottlin it noo" just smile and add B.A.T.(Bobs added tax) and send the jolly japester on his way.Same dhim also says that Lemmon was the new St Johnstone's manager's best man? What a way to start married life !

supermac1873
29-11-2011, 07:32
I'm getting it tight from them just now. Using the H word too, I'm tempted to report them. The irony is the colleagues in question haven't even been to support their team this season and reading this thread it appears its a recurring theme.

auldashy21
29-11-2011, 07:49
Post a picture of yourself in the lounge so we can judge appropriate action to be taken

this!!! :D

BelfastBear51
29-11-2011, 09:02
Last time I checked we are 4 points clear. We have only dropped 9 points this season and lets be honest here. How many people thought we would only drop that amount with all tough away games etc. Every team in the world has a blip. This is ours.

P.s a defeat is a defeat, but I think we can use the lose at weekend to our advantage

chateaubleu
29-11-2011, 09:07
They think they're fking Barcelona after victories against the footballing powerhouses that are St Mirren and Dunfermline.

Quite sad, really.

Ali Baba
29-11-2011, 09:07
They're all neil lemmon. again!
the snyde smirks are returning to their faces.
I'd die a happy man to do 4 in a row.Orc filth!

numberoneallover
29-11-2011, 09:56
hit them with the potato or the soap ...what ever one is the hardest

29-11-2011, 09:57
I used to have a tim mate haven't heard from him last few years, last time i heard was him trying to rub it in winning the league hadn't heard from him in a few seasons till we got beat by Killie at the weekend. Sad sad life never once have i let him know when C*ltic are doing shite, but suprise suprise these pigs get their kicks from others misfortune, I get mine when Rangers are still four points clear ;)

Sam_English
29-11-2011, 09:58
The tarries have crawled out from under their stone in the last few days.

The Treble Kings
29-11-2011, 10:13
Tim I know on Facebook is crowing that they'll be ahead by the New Year.

bigkilty
29-11-2011, 10:28
Must admit i have one of the numpties on FB aswell,he probably hasnt ever set foot in the piggery either:mad: .Oh well those that laugh last, laugh the longest.Here we go to 4 in a row :):)

WATP

MrBoyd
29-11-2011, 10:32
I nearly banjoed one offshore after the 6-2 game with Osqueel.

This fud who's claim to fame was that Davie Moyes took his place in the fitlhs youth team when he was a young lad had never mentioned football to me in the 2 years previous to that game. Anyway after the 6-2 game he was giving it to me tight and on the Thursday (5 days post match) the mechanic on the rig had to drag me away for him as I had decided enough was enough. I says no worries I will sort this out onshore however the sneaky bastard stayed on the rig an extra week so we did nto have to go off the same day. After that he never mentioned football to me again. Not allot of people I dont like but I despise that low life f uck who could not talk football when they were getting humped on a regular basis. F uck years on and it still winds me up

everyother
29-11-2011, 11:35
just laugh at them! I had a wee smile yesterday in work, a Killie supporter works with us and all the poops couldnt wait to talk to him and be his pal. They have a 'speshul relationshup' with killie dont you know lol. Says it all about them really.

thefatcat
29-11-2011, 11:42
My Mrs said they came out the woodwork on Monday and were throwing all the snide remarks at her.

She said "i havent said one word to you and you havent mentioned football for months, not one word, nothing, now all of a sudden you are four points behind to a team who has won the last 3 titles and you want to start slagging me, lennon was spot on, second does seem to be the new first for you lot".

She didnt leave it there - "would i want to swap places with you, we are 4 points clear and going for 4 in a row, with no money to spend, swap places.... i wouldnt want to be in the SAME PLACE as you if I didnt have to".

Cue uncomfortable silence from the dark side.

PS - My Mrs is the boss.

Troobluu
29-11-2011, 11:44
one of the lads that works for me was being really mouthy all last week I can take a little bit of banter now and then but it all came to a head yesterday he was giving it "thats us gonna win the lg now " all morning so i just carried on working trying to ignore it anyways he cut his hand using a saw just a scratch so i told him to put on his safety gloves that i supply he says both pairs are wet im not putting them on so i says "well you aint no use to me without yer proper gear on you may as well go home " so the ***** did a little later as we were working not far from his house i walked up and told him dont come back PAID OFF. troo story

statto75
29-11-2011, 11:48
My Mrs said they came out the woodwork on Monday and were throwing all the snide remarks at her.

She said "i havent said one word to you and you havent mentioned football for months, not one word, nothing, now all of a sudden you are four points behind to a team who has won the last 3 titles and you want to start slagging me, lennon was spot on, second does seem to be the new first for you lot".

She didnt leave it there - "would i want to swap places with you, we are 4 points clear and going for 4 in a row, with no money to spend, swap places.... i wouldnt want to be in the SAME PLACE as you if I didnt have to".

Cue uncomfortable silence from the dark side.

PS - My Mrs is the boss.

Just because of what she said - GIP.:D

thefatcat
29-11-2011, 11:50
Just because of what she said - GIP.:D

Hahaha - must admit being proud of her when she recounted the story. At my age GIP is i the calendar :D

TheHost
29-11-2011, 11:51
I know the type. The tims in my work have been acting like complete pricks ever since we built up our lead. Their bitterness has really shown. When things aren't going well is when they really show their true colours.

on the bright side the tims in your work are probably the only other people who would pick the same rangers team as you :angel: