PDA

View Full Version : I don't see any bravery in the team.

helicopter-sunday
28-11-2011, 07:45
After HT at 0-0 I was waiting for us to come out 2nd half, one player to grab the game by the scruff of the neck, demand the ball, play simple passes which would then give everyone else a bit of confidence.

But not one player had the bravery nor quality to do this.

I wake up this morning to read that Ally had questioned the players desire, will to win and tempo that they played at. I'm sorry Ally but the ball can't travel any quicker when it's being lumped forward 40 yards every time we get it.

If I'm honest I knew we were in for a tough afternoon when the team was announced, I don't want to go into the whole Edu/McCulloch debate but I'm with every other Rangers supporter on this one. I just wish Ally could see this too as I feel in the end it could cost him his job.

We miss a Barry Ferguson right now.

auldashy21
28-11-2011, 07:48
even with Barry Ferguson in that team... the ball would by-pass him 9 times out of 10... i would love to know how many times McGregor punted the ball up the park, and within 30 secs it was back at his feet... our midfield becomes non-existant because the ball is fired over they're heads at every given opportunity...

the quicker McCoist and co realise this then the better for us because at this rate i think we will struggle to beat Dunfermline next week...

helicopter-sunday
28-11-2011, 07:54
At least Barry Ferguson would demand the ball, go and get it from McGregor. There was one point in the game, Whittaker had the ball in the right back position. He had space to run into but didn't, McCulloch was rubbing his thigh offering nothing, Edu was running away from the ball and Davis was stood right infront of a Kilmarnock player not even wanting the ball...

Whittaker hoofed it high up the park right into Cammy Bells hands...

And McCoist talks about TEMPO?

A1bertz
28-11-2011, 08:10
even with Barry Ferguson in that team... the ball would by-pass him 9 times out of 10... i would love to know how many times McGregor punted the ball up the park, and within 30 secs it was back at his feet... our midfield becomes non-existant because the ball is fired over they're heads at every given opportunity...

the quicker McCoist and co realise this then the better for us because at this rate i think we will struggle to beat Dunfermline next week...

The midfield you speak of are not capable of taking the ball off the keeper and working it up the park. As a collective unit they are shite.

frankieboy
28-11-2011, 08:13
Nobody willing to fight for the ball,I don't think we picked up one loose ball all day.