PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to create, so play 2 non-creative midfielders

mccoist_355
27-11-2011, 20:33
Was Ally and his the team the only people on the planet who thought this made sense?!

The team is solid defensively.
The team is struggling creatively.

Ally's answer?

Make us more solid defensively, and play a less creative midfield.

The sheer stupidity of that approach pains me MORE than the result.

bluebearsolana
27-11-2011, 20:37
remember when playing for the under 11s we were told to pass and move and if you didn't we had to do 10 press ups then under 13s it was 2 touch, it's quite simple coaching so why can't we do that ?

ralger1103
27-11-2011, 20:40
Couldn`t agree more those two will never create in centre midfield. Pains me to say it but i`m dreading going to the san giro on the 28th.

vacuum1690
27-11-2011, 21:01
What has Fleck got to do to get a run

mccoist_355
27-11-2011, 21:33
What has Fleck got to do to get a run
I think Fleck is turning into the new Webster.

Clearly - an unknown reason why he isnt getting a game.

Laudrup70
27-11-2011, 21:54
Was Ally and his the team the only people on the planet who thought this made sense?!

The team is solid defensively.
The team is struggling creatively.

Ally's answer?

Make us more solid defensively, and play a less creative midfield.

The sheer stupidity of that approach pains me MORE than the result.

Edu does 'ok' when Davis is on Form, which is usually when Naismith is in the team. Edu is a passenger at the best of times, but I reckon when you add Big Lee into the mix, Davis just gives up.

Both need to be dropped, indefinitely. They are not good enough, and we have known about this for years.

rangers-watp
27-11-2011, 22:02
[I think Fleck is turning into the new Webster.

Clearly - an unknown reason why he isnt getting a game.][/QUOTE]

Webster was a waster who took wages from us for years without doing anything and then went to dundee united and played a whole season.

tintin69
27-11-2011, 22:54
McCulloch, Broadfoot and Edu in the same teams is a tragedy:(:(:(

Der Berliner
27-11-2011, 22:54
That is my main concern. Davis is obviously playing below his own standards and we leave McKay and Fleck on the bench, but play McCulloch and Edu? At a ground were we might have handled the game with a 3-5-2 formation? You'd hope Ally has seen enough of McCulloch and Edu today ...