PDA

View Full Version : lets analyse the response from Pacific Quay CSC from nearly 4 years ago

pennyblack
22-10-2011, 22:16
trawling through the various complaints I have written to BBC over the years and found a response FROM 2008 Pacific Quay CSC. Notice anything similar to their reaction during the week?

Thanks for your comments.

I am sorry to read that you were unhappy with the commentary of David Begg,
during the Hearts v Rangers match, on Wednesday 27th February 2008.

We receive many letters which praise the quality of our commentaries,
although we don't expect every individual commentator's style to meet with
the approval of all listeners and viewers.

BBC Radio Scotland prides itself on the quality and impartiality of our
commentary teams across all matches.

Can I also confirm that there exists no institutional bias, within BBC
Scotland, towards or against Rangers FC, its players or supporters, or
towards or against any other team and its fans.

Please be assured your comments and feedback have been registered on our
daily audience log, an internal document available to everyone involved in
BBC Scotland. The BBC always welcomes all feedback, as it helps us to make
decisions about future programmes or policies.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Regards

Damian Whyte
BBC Complaints

wuzz
22-10-2011, 22:30
Please be assured your comments and feedback have been registered on our
daily audience log, an internal document available to everyone involved in
BBC Scotland.

Maybe this log could be used to show the complaints that they have received on the bias matters that Mr Whyte was talking about.
An archive of this document over the last few years could go toward proving the bias that they have against us, which in turn could go toward proving why they targeted him with that programme.

CPA Bluenose
22-10-2011, 22:32
"an internal document available to everyone in BBC Scotland"

until Martin Bains secretary destroys it ;)

gersmad
22-10-2011, 22:40
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/body/bbc

FOI and the BBC perhaps a request on how many complaints they have received from Rangers fans may give us some answers.

Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 you have the right to ask for information from the BBC except for information the BBC holds for the purposes of journalism, art or literature.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/has_the_bbc_ever_used_subliminal#incoming-220606
(Has the BBC ever used subliminal programming on any of their channels since its inception?)

Where have we all seen this happening ? bigotry/sectarian with Ibrox in the background.

lothiantrueblue
22-10-2011, 23:15
"an internal document available to everyone in BBC Scotland"

until Martin Bains secretary destroys it ;)

you lost me with the Bains secretary bit, care to explain what you mean

:confused:

Middlesexbear
22-10-2011, 23:21
you lost me with the Bains secretary bit, care to explain what you mean

:confused:

Bain's secretary allegedly deleted important emails, what was stated at court.

Mr_Zaz
23-10-2011, 01:38
Just FYI - Damian Whyte used to work in the Belfast office for Capita (who the first and second line contact with the public is outsourced to).
The audience log is circulated within BBC London (and all the regions) daily though BBC Scotland do receive an additional copy listing just their output.

The logs should be accessible through FOI since they are anonomised, and would be very easy to isolate comments and complaints that related to Rangers and bias.
The contacts are also kept indefinitely, though are archived off the main system after around 3years. So be careful how you word any FOI request, so as not to restrict it to just the published logs or the current database.

bearfaecumbernauld
23-10-2011, 09:22
I think asking for ALL reported complaints to the BBC both written and via the phone relating to Rangers fans complaining of bias should be the first thing Rangers lawyers get t back up their claims against the BBC.

I'm confident this would highlight the shyte we've all been fed regarding their half hearted replies.

They fob you off and delay getting back to you in a deliberate attempt to put off further complaints.

The whole corporation needs cleared out from top to bottom that includes certain presenters, editors and other senior executives.

I hope Smudger is giving Craig Whyte and his lawyers an insight to what has gone on at the BBC over the past 10 years.

KingBrian
23-10-2011, 09:49
Is Gordon Smith doing anything for his wages? He should have some insight having worked closely with these idiots. Maybe RFC should put in an FOI request without limit - ie copies of the daily log for the last 10 years and then have Smith go through each one. At least it would give him something to do.

orangeprod1873
23-10-2011, 10:08
Is Gordon Smith doing anything for his wages? He should have some insight having worked closely with these idiots. Maybe RFC should put in an FOI request without limit - ie copies of the daily log for the last 10 years and then have Smith go through each one. At least it would give him something to do.

Smith is working away quietly behind the scenes at ibrox, you can bet your bottom dollar on that. He will be one of our key personnel in this whole biased agenda against us considering he knows what goes on at the BBC.