PDA

View Full Version : Played 3, Embarrassed 2, Ill-disciplined 1

davyloyal
19-08-2011, 07:09
That's the stats from our European "journey" so far this season. It makes for poor reading, and although it was difficult to follow the flow of the play last night, due to the streaming sticking and jumping, it is clear that Jelavic is crying out for a goalscoring partner.

Raging this morning:mad:

MillertimeRFC
19-08-2011, 07:11
Still in the tie, wasnt a shocking result away. Given our recent european form it was a tall order to expect an away win last night

chelseaboy66
19-08-2011, 07:17
To me Jelavic is being made to look almost average due to his lack of support, and lack of quality supply. Saying that though, he really should have, at least, hit the target when put through in the second half. This morning though, to be honest, I'm more concerned about the midfield and defensive areas.

Ubik
19-08-2011, 07:18
Still in the tie, wasnt a shocking result away. Given our recent european form it was a tall order to expect an away win last night

are you being serious?

davyloyal
19-08-2011, 07:21

Apart from us still being in the tie, I can't tell you how much I disagree with the rest of your post. It was a shocking result, and it wasn't a tall order to expect an away win.

This is Maribor furfuxake. They are not even as good as Malmo, who, had we kept 11 men on the pitch in Sweden, would have been swept aside.

Right up there with Kaunas in my opinion.

chelseaboy66

Given the first half it shouldn't have been a tall order to get a win last night. Maribor are not a good team.

Bill the Butcher

It was a ****ing disgrace, that mob are about as good as St Mirren.

laganvillage
19-08-2011, 08:03

It was in the top 5 of European embarrassments suffered by The Rangers.
Maribor were awful as were Malmo.