PDA

View Full Version : Let's make it Lennons last season

The Gooner
23-07-2011, 08:33
Flying start required with a win in the first Old Firm game and watch the pressure mount. Lennon will crack and their faithful fru and fru brigade will turn on him. Pooper will say I've always wanted to play in the EPL and Broonaldo will be attacked by his own fans 'cause he's a pure hun innat.

skyger
23-07-2011, 08:36
Yes yes and yes again` gone by Christmas would be my hope.

fkmiller
23-07-2011, 08:39
lets hope the ginger tramp does'nt last the season.

Daddy_Bear07
23-07-2011, 08:39
If this were to happen along with failing to qualify for Europe again, he would be lucky to see xmas there.

whos_the_dado
23-07-2011, 08:44
I dont think he will last due to results.

As much as i hate the dirty vermin, there are too many 'handy' excuses to be trotted out should pigface be under intense scrutiny.

The mhockits wont turn on him IMO

marlowbear
23-07-2011, 08:46
Oh yes let this be his last season. Excuses, inTIMadation of refs, the mope effect, shouldn't be able to save him if we go on to 55!

BakuBear
23-07-2011, 08:47
Are we talking as manager or.....:angel:

No cartoon's FF i need my fix

fishpakora
23-07-2011, 08:47
Last year he had the dual safety net of Mowbray's abysmal track record and being the 'rookie' thrown in against a master. This year those safety nets are gone. I can see his fragile psyche betraying him this year.

dentalbear
23-07-2011, 08:49
As much as I hate him they might replace him with somebody who could actually do a decent job.

Can we not just enjoy his mental breakdown continue?>:)>:)>:)

Jaws2
23-07-2011, 08:57
I dont think he will last due to results.

As much as i hate the dirty vermin, there are too many 'handy' excuses to be trotted out should pigface be under intense scrutiny.

Oh they will - don't worry about that.

4-in-a-row for us and another capitulation in Europe will push even the most rabid Tim over the edge and he won't survive this season unless he wins the title.

GBOY
23-07-2011, 09:00

September weekend would be better.
Horrible wee man, horrible wee club!

Craigvinean
23-07-2011, 09:03
Carstairs by xmas.

bornslippy22
23-07-2011, 09:08
Yep. Get him out on his arse. 'Rangers Treble Champions 2011/2012'. I can just see it!!

kirky_borrheed1
23-07-2011, 09:10
Best Thread ever if came true :)

robbee
23-07-2011, 09:11
This is a really strange post. Its in obviously in our interests that they keep him for as long as possible.!!!!!!!

Westvanbear
23-07-2011, 09:14
The excuses have started already hes already moaning that his players havent had enough rest.......Even Keevins took a pop at him...Why did they travel to australia, why have they organised another four friendlies between the first two spl games.

I fully expect this season to blow up in lemmons face........even the faithful are ready to turn quickly.

I think he will be found out for what he is a one trick pony....this season will be an epic fail for him and the unwashed hordes.

A wrong result in europe and he fecked.

DJ Blue
23-07-2011, 09:16
In what game in tlb explode ?

I'll got for against Hivs about the 75min mark.

bluebarron
23-07-2011, 09:19
hope this is the case if result's go against them and the pressure is on him he will crack and do something crazy i'd love to see him even more embarass himself and really leave scottish football under a cloud and have all those media and journo's that defend him really have nothing to say to defend his actions

gertilidie
23-07-2011, 09:30
The filth have put themselves into a cstch 22 position regarding tlb, they gave him a big cuddle and therefore will find it hard to turn on him, hopefully it will result in lots and lots of Tim on Tim fighting

weebear
23-07-2011, 09:52
I would be a much happier Bear if it was that wee Ginger orangutans last rites.

Sparky_72
23-07-2011, 09:52
I'll drink to that :cheers:

47blue
23-07-2011, 09:56
Flying start required with a win in the first Old Firm game and watch the pressure mount. Lennon will crack and their faithful fru and fru brigade will turn on him. Pooper will say I've always wanted to play in the EPL and Broonaldo will be attacked by his own fans 'cause he's a pure hun innat.

May God in all his wisdom deliver his greatest misfortune on the bhigoted rhacist

essie_rfc
23-07-2011, 10:05
I remember the exact same thread last year. Its going to be a long hard season lads ;)

jackd1708
23-07-2011, 10:24
Yip, I'll go with that. If it happens, you'll see Scotland's "bigotry problems" all but disappear.

Cuddles
23-07-2011, 10:27
This is a really strange post. Its in obviously in our interests that they keep him for as long as possible.!!!!!!!

Very true but the country would be a better place without the poisonous little scrote.

jelavicblue
23-07-2011, 10:27

Sounds good to me brother. :)

CPA Bluenose
23-07-2011, 10:28
im kind of torn between sending him to carstairs or keeping him so we can point and laugh.

As for hooper in he epl ....... I lmfao !!!

Bearfaced
23-07-2011, 10:33

Loads of them Did, on the Kerryfail st site after the Caley result, it was great, Civil War broke out, like 1922 Tim on Tim battles are a sight to behold :ninja:

wordy_rappinghood
23-07-2011, 10:36
They'll turn on him alright, even the fundamentalist idiots who define them.

LaLa
23-07-2011, 10:55
Said this to my old man just this morning, i truly hope this season is the last we see of lennon, i want to see the old firm and football in general getting back to the football and not a one way barrage of lies, speculation and paranoia aimed at our club and support from everyone and their Dug.
on a personal note, i hope when it comes that lennons breakdown is severe and permanant >:) and once and for all he's shown up for what he really is, an angry, bitter ned with no class or dignity.

nice outside aint it :D

guspjmh
23-07-2011, 10:57
I have never wanted to beat them more than now, with him in charge. It's not because he's a catholic (my wife is), it's not because he played for them (so did Dalglish), it's just because he's an utter turd of a human being.

Good luck to Ally and the boys - lets lay down an early marker!

Disco DeeJay
23-07-2011, 10:58
Is it bad of me to hope that we pip them at the post again and he get's another season, only for us to do the same next season and then we can watch him get carted off in a straight jacket, as we celebrate 5-I-A-R. :)

guspjmh
23-07-2011, 11:02
They'll turn on him alright, even the fundamentalist idiots who define them.

Ultimately it's about results, last season was tight and his paranoia and pandering to them just about saw him off the hook.

If we beat them by 10pts or so, the rabid hoards will turn on him with real venom.

wokster
Said this to my old man just this morning, i truly hope this season is the last we see of lennon, i want to see the old firm and football in general getting back to the football and not a one way barrage of lies, speculation and paranoia aimed at our club and support from everyone and their Dug.
on a personal note, i hope when it comes that lennons breakdown is severe and permanant >:) and once and for all he's shown up for what he really is, an angry, bitter ned with no class or dignity.

Well put. I know that it is in our best interest for him to continue in his role, but to be honest, this victim Pish is getting tiresome.

guspjmh
Is it bad of me to hope that we pip them at the post again and he get's another season, only for us to do the same next season and then we can watch him get carted off in a straight jacket, as we celebrate 5-I-A-R. :)

I don't think I can cope with another tight season. I'd like a comfortable 10 point lead built up as soon as possible please! :D

artificialintoleranz

Bad of you? Not really, i would say that is fair enough :)

TwoBadMice
23-07-2011, 11:10

Couldnt have put it better myself

flecky
23-07-2011, 11:12
sadly when things start to go wrong for him, we'll see the usual diversionary tactics surface once more to deflect the truth and point the blame elsewhere.

wontoofree
23-07-2011, 11:59
As much as I hate him they might replace him with somebody who could actually do a decent job.

Can we not just enjoy his mental breakdown continue?>:)>:)>:)

During last season I said this at least twice, although I am mindful of my low post count and the suspicions that such an opinion generates to some on FF. I would hate them to get someone competent, but I wouldn't be upset if he went berserk after the first OF game.