PDA

View Full Version : Another price increase at Ibrox this the programme

rangeral
22-07-2011, 20:04
In line with ticket price increasing now the programme is £3 was £2.50

http://i53.tinypic.com/apidd1.jpg

McCoist, Weir, Naismith, Lafferty and more
All in this weekendís matchday programme
Pick up your first matchday programme of the new season before kick-off at Saturdayís game.

The programme is bursting with exclusive interviews including Ally McCoist on his first competitive game, David Weir on how delighted he is to be back and why he never wanted to leave, Steven Naismith exclusive, Kyle Lafferty fans Q&A, my favourite XI with Kirk Broadfoot and more.

What's more the programme is packed full of all your favourites including the chance to win £150 cash if you are Rangers Face in the Crowd, a profile of Rangers opposition Hearts, a selection of posters, stats and results from past fixtures and much more!

Programmes are priced at £3 and are available from sellers around the outside of the stadium and in the Ticket Centre. Donít miss out, snap up your copy.

Subscriptions to the Rangers Official Matchday Programme are also available call 0871 702 1972 for more information

scott mcg
22-07-2011, 20:06
Hope the programme is an improvement of last seasons, only way it can justify the price increase.

Skoosh1873
22-07-2011, 20:08
To be fair it's been 2.50 for a while so was expecting an increase.
I believe the pattern is put the price up make it bigger again then for the next few years make it smaller each year until it's time for another price rise.
Simples.

Amadeus
22-07-2011, 20:08
In line with ticket price increasing now the programme is £3 was £2.50

http://i53.tinypic.com/apidd1.jpg

McCoist, Weir, Naismith, Lafferty and more
All in this weekendís matchday programme
Pick up your first matchday programme of the new season before kick-off at Saturdayís game.

The programme is bursting with exclusive interviews including Ally McCoist on his first competitive game, David Weir on how delighted he is to be back and why he never wanted to leave, Steven Naismith exclusive, Kyle Lafferty fans Q&A, my favourite XI with Kirk Broadfoot and more.

What's more the programme is packed full of all your favourites including the chance to win £150 cash if you are Rangers Face in the Crowd, a profile of Rangers opposition Hearts, a selection of posters, stats and results from past fixtures and much more!

Programmes are priced at £3 and are available from sellers around the outside of the stadium and in the Ticket Centre. Donít miss out, snap up your copy.

Subscriptions to the Rangers Official Matchday Programme are also available call 0871 702 1972 for more information

called at 9.30 this morning took till 10.15 to get through only to be told that advert shouldn't have that information as nothing had been agreed

customer service - unreal

dudududuPedroMendes
22-07-2011, 20:10
It's been £2.50 for at least the last 10 years. :D You can't grumble.

Amadeus
22-07-2011, 20:15
its back in house this season after CRE8 went tits up last season

coplandrearl36
22-07-2011, 20:25
Motherwell and Hearts have been £3 for a while.