PDA

View Full Version : Lazar Hadji Aissa work permit ?

ankaragucu
18-06-2011, 15:44
i can never get my head round British Work permit rules, we end up with rapists, gypos, gangsters, murderers of immigrants coming here yet a footballer of this quality who would be in the public eye and no risk to anyone cant get in.

What a signing he could have been, not sure if were going to appeal it but looks some player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJOPuthbydA

ChicagoBear
18-06-2011, 15:48
I'm I missing something?? Who is this and who applied for a WP for him??

lone_ranger
18-06-2011, 15:49

Don't worry, I think this is the latwest in a long line of unknown players that the OP wants us to sign. This is number 436 by my count. We'd have built up a pretty strong squad by now.

ankaragucu
18-06-2011, 15:52
Don't worry, I think this is the latwest in a long line of unknown players that the OP wants us to sign. This is number 436 by my count. We'd have built up a pretty strong squad by now.

dont talk pish, i had never seen the guy playing until we were linked with him, was on here last month saying we were looking at singing him but couldnt get a work permit

http://www.setif.info/article5495.html

ankaragucu
18-06-2011, 15:52

27 Year old Algerian that according to reports in Algeria and France we tried to sign but couldnt get a work permit, has had a trial with Real Madrid

andyrfc11
18-06-2011, 15:55
looks a player

marcrfc
18-06-2011, 15:55
Silly haircut, glad he didnt sign

eb-blueger
18-06-2011, 15:57
Could'nt agree more m8!! Fxcking joke!!cant get my head round it! The goverment fxcked!!
i can never get my head round British Work permit rules, we end up with rapists, gypos, gangsters, murderers of immigrants coming here yet a footballer of this quality who would be in the public eye and no risk to anyone cant get in.

What a signing he could have been, not sure if were going to appeal it but looks some player.

ankaragucu
18-06-2011, 15:58
Could'nt agree more m8!! Fxcking joke!!cant get my head round it! The goverment fxcked!!

who makes up the Work Permit rules for Footballers ? ive never understood how it works mate

Jimmy Mac
18-06-2011, 15:58

Shit like this makes me despair at FF at times.

We were linked with this guy and the op is questioning why we are not allowed to sign him due to work permit regulations.

Rather than make smart ass comments that contribute nothing why not avoid the thread.

dekcuf
18-06-2011, 15:59
From that clip he looks a real find as well.

The first thing I thought after watching it was that his playing style is similar to Ronaldinho (I'm not comparing him, just saying with the ball at his feet he reminds me of him)

ankaragucu
18-06-2011, 16:01
Shit like this makes me despair at FF at times.

We were linked with this guy and the op is questioning why we are not allowed to sign him due to work permit regulations.

Rather than make smart ass comments that contribute nothing why not avoid the thread.

to many smart arses wanting to have a dig fellow bears mate

ChicagoBear
18-06-2011, 16:02
27 Year old Algerian that according to reports in Algeria and France we tried to sign but couldnt get a work permit, has had a trial with Real Madrid

First i've heard his name, must have missed it when we were linked to him before.

ankaragucu
18-06-2011, 16:03
From that clip he looks a real find as well.

The first thing I thought after watching it was that his playing style is similar to Ronaldinho (I'm not comparing him, just saying with the ball at his feet he reminds me of him)

My first thoughts before i seen the clips were that why at 27 hes still playing in Algeria, but Mohamed Abu Treka has a similar story. Had lots of chances to play abroad but wanted to stay in Egypt.

Would have been a cheap signing as well, but not to be i suppose, and yeah mate looks like he has a few tricks up his sleeve

ankaragucu
18-06-2011, 16:04
First i've heard his name, must have missed it when we were linked to him before.

was about a month ago that he was linked mate, was in one of the papers as well, weather its true or not is another story :D

blue4life
18-06-2011, 16:04

greedy bastard:D

dekcuf
18-06-2011, 16:05

Tbh I think the OP knowledge and views on Turkish football and players that are not really that well known are always refreshing.

ankaragucu
18-06-2011, 16:05
greedy bastard:D

maybe why hes still over in Algeria :D

dekcuf
18-06-2011, 16:06
My first thoughts before i seen the clips were that why at 27 hes still playing in Algeria, but Mohamed Abu Treka has a similar story. Had lots of chances to play abroad but wanted to stay in Egypt.

Would have been a cheap signing as well, but not to be i suppose, and yeah mate looks like he has a few tricks up his sleeve

From a wee read up on him looks like he's had a fair few chances at moving to bigger clubs but they've always fell through for some reason or another, a lot of the time nothing to do with his ability.

Would have been an exciting signing.

paulw14rfc
18-06-2011, 16:07
Looks like baggio with that hair cut,looks an exciting player

ankaragucu
18-06-2011, 16:08
From a wee read up on him looks like he's had a fair few chances at moving to bigger clubs but they've always fell through for some reason or another, a lot of the time nothing to do with his ability.

Would have been an exciting signing.

think he is over in France the now mate on trial with a club, will be easy for him to move there with no work permit problems. Must have ability if hes been on trial at real madrid

permatan
18-06-2011, 16:10
You are granted a work permit if you have played a certain percentage of your countries international matches in recent years. I forget the figures . However you can appeal a case on the grounds of the player being a special talent. That's what fergie did for anderson

jelavic9
18-06-2011, 16:12
Far too greedy, loses it so many times in that clip and thats his best bits! Looks far too lightweight and a diver as well, therefore glad we never got him.

andyrfc11
18-06-2011, 16:13
how long ago was trial with real??

ally12259
18-06-2011, 16:17
You are granted a work permit if you have played a certain percentage of your countries international matches in recent years. I forget the figures . However you can appeal a case on the grounds of the player being a special talent. That's what fergie did for anderson

75% of competitive games for your country. We did the same for Jelavic.