PDA

View Full Version : Matt McGlone – paranoia without walls.

carino
22-05-2011, 11:18
In common with most west central Scotland Catholics the editor of the Alternative View Matt McGlone never misses an opportunity to be offended.

His every waking hour finds him seeking another reason to wallow in perceived persecution and his viewing of yesterday’s Scottish Cup presentation is no exception.

Today he tweets to the world what his eagle eye has spotted:

http://i.imgur.com/geymy.jpg

Even when his team has won their first trophy since 2009 Matt is unable to join the unseemly disproportionate commotion being created by hordes of like minded yahoos.

In Matt's warped wee world we now have new hate crimes - bigoted facial expressions and bigoted texting.

What a way to live one’s life.

GodStruth
22-05-2011, 11:21
Good old Matt

I didn't realise he was still alive

The rebels have, indeed, won :roll:

Bigmother
22-05-2011, 11:22
No doubt he thinks they should all wear green and grey and cheer ra sellick

BloodandFire
22-05-2011, 11:24
Wait till he finds out Kenny's mobile provider is Orange >:)

Seriously, though, their paranoia is no longer just laughable, it is distinctly dangerous.

Harry's Da
22-05-2011, 11:25
http://i54.tinypic.com/2dqpyeb.jpg

Bullseye
22-05-2011, 11:26
Maybe just maybe they couldn't give a flying feck...Matt

mufasa
22-05-2011, 11:27
In common with most west central Scotland Catholics the editor of the Alternative View Matt McGlone never misses an opportunity to be offended.

His every waking hour finds him seeking another reason to wallow in perceived persecution and his viewing of yesterday’s Scottish Cup presentation is no exception.

Today he tweets to the world what his eagle eye has spotted:

http://i.imgur.com/geymy.jpg

Even when his team has won their first trophy since 2009 Matt is unable to join the unseemly disproportionate commotion being created by hordes of like minded yahoos.

In Matt's warped wee world we now have new hate crimes - bigoted facial expressions and bigoted texting.

What a way to live one’s life.

Yahoos are only happy when it rains.

pdee
22-05-2011, 11:27
jim ballintyne superb ,i know jim he is my accountent and is chairman of airdrie and a good prod.

Kel
22-05-2011, 11:28
Jim wouldn't be happy with that result let's just say he never gave up his team when he went and bought Airdrie

GoldandBalls
22-05-2011, 11:29
He's a hypocrite considering he's tweeting about MacAskill texting!

Fudgie1973
22-05-2011, 11:30
Right enough, they should be absolutely ecstatic, ra poops winning such an important trophy as the scottish cup. They are the most twisted race of human beings ever to walk the earth.

blu14evr
22-05-2011, 11:31
Matt, a wee word in your shell like....they hate raShellick and the vast, vast majority of Scotland's population were dismayed to see your team of tramps (and thieves) finally lift a trophy yesterday. Nothing to do with sectarianism and bigotry...we just hate you...toodle pip!!

Kaiser
22-05-2011, 11:33
McAskill let the Lockerbie murderer return to die in Libya. However, Matt's concerned he is not showing due respect to the Scottish Cup winners. Astonishing really.

Not surprised, that years after I met this guy, he's still a bitter twat. Thankfully, my Dad slammed this trumpet into the wall at five a sides in Greenock.

sam the bear
22-05-2011, 11:33
neither would Kenny. He was born in Edinburgh, and has previously been Shadow Justice Minister. He was a long standing member of the SNP’s NEC and has been National Treasurer and Vice Convener of Policy.

He was educated at Linlithgow Academy Fromhis bio,most of our high ranking Government officials were educated without segregation.

Fudgie1973
22-05-2011, 11:38
neither would Kenny. He was born in Edinburgh, and has previously been Shadow Justice Minister. He was a long standing member of the SNP’s NEC and has been National Treasurer and Vice Convener of Policy.

He was educated at Linlithgow Academy Fromhis bio,most of our high ranking Government officials were educated without segregation.

Oh my god! Scottish politician in normal education shocker!!!!! Can we complain to FARE about this?

namcpherson
22-05-2011, 11:40
MacAskill was busy texting Salmond to make sure the scum's songbook gets a "Special mention" in the forthcoming legislation!

tvitch
22-05-2011, 11:48
McGlone is talking shite, one of things that annoyed me as I watched the trophy and medal presentation was McAskill clapping like a seal!

Rabenutam
22-05-2011, 11:58
Yahoos are only happy when it rains.

Yes even the weather here is anti-catholic , ' yi know they sent it over to Erin and that's what caused the famine. " Don't mention the famine, I think I got away with it, but don't mention it "

Fech! it never rains but it pours .

Jan Fabel
22-05-2011, 12:22
Oh my god! Scottish politician in normal education shocker!!!!! Can we complain to FARE about this?

You had better add that Salmond is an ex-Church of Scotland choirboy (boy Soprano) and that Nicola Sturgeon is a member of the Church of Scotland and weekly attender at her parish church. Because of nosey onlookers of the non-reformed church who may wish to use this infromation in a negative manner, I will not say where.

Fudgie1973
22-05-2011, 12:34
You had better add that Salmond is an ex-Church of Scotland choirboy (boy Soprano) and that Nicola Sturgeon is a member of the Church of Scotland and weekly attender at her parish church. Because of nosey onlookers of the non-reformed church who may wish to use this infromation in a negative manner, I will not say where.

This country is an absolute disgrace! There are white protestants everywhere, from the top to the bottom. I can not believe that the first minister in this country is one of them, something must be done. No wonder ra poops can't get a FARE crack of the whip at winning trophies! This normality is inherent in Scottish society!

chard
22-05-2011, 13:04
I got the text from Kenny, it said,

"What do zero, nada, negative and the Scottish Cup have in common? They all mean nothing."

Thank God our country is no longer in the hands of the west central Scotland Labour claque.

Biggus Dickus
22-05-2011, 13:09
I wasn't clapping or smiling either when they lifted the cup i was making a bigoted cup of tea.

kmongers
22-05-2011, 13:10
To match McGlone's witterings here is another example of timy paranoia.

A tim that phoned Traynor yesterday evening. After some preamble about their victory he went onto to ask if Traynor heard Rob McLeans reference to sectarian songs by the Sellick support. Traynore said no (as he was doing the radio coverge for Beeb Scotland). The tim asked why the need to bring it up; and, wait for it, raisng such a topic was sinister. To be fair, Traynor just laughed at the guy and didn't indulge him one bit.

Mason Boyne
22-05-2011, 13:11
So what, the majority of people in Scotland dislike celtic. Just deal with it timmy.

robocop1690
22-05-2011, 13:19
To match McGlone's witterings here is another example of timy paranoia.

A tim that phoned Traynor yesterday evening. After some preamble about their victory he went onto to ask if Traynor heard Rob McLeans reference to sectarian songs by the Sellick support. Traynore said no (as he was doing the radio coverge for Beeb Scotland). The tim asked why the need to bring it up; and, wait for it, raisng such a topic was sinister. To be fair, Traynor just laughed at the guy and didn't indulge him one bit.

Just as well they never mentioned anything after our CIS cup final against the unwashed.Oops how sinister was it that was all they could talk about for days after it about was our singing