PDA

View Full Version : Lenny's hard luck heroes

Earl of Leven
21-05-2011, 14:03
Lennon's team weren't that much younger than us; they weren't any more inexperienced (if they were that was fault of man who bought them); they weren't unlucky in way I could see; they had more penalties and less yellow and red cards than us; they had a higher wage bill; they had a larger squad.

What is the hard luck story?

I am genuinely baffled.

Why is it a superb season for a plucky bunch of underdogs? I genuinely can't see how that works....we had the sh** hand dealt to us.

mathers82
21-05-2011, 14:05
they had more red cards than us.

picky loyal

blue4life
21-05-2011, 14:06
celic just like to play the opressed victim card whenever they can.

lets hope the real underdogs pull of a victory today

Laudrup70
21-05-2011, 14:07
They have more bad aids than us

Earl of Leven
21-05-2011, 14:07
Ah, sorry.

But the BBC would have you believe they're an amatuer team made up of quadraplegics.

They started the season as FAVOURITES!!!! How hard is that to grasp?

marlborough1650
21-05-2011, 14:28
Come on, guys, be honest, they have been awesome all season, playing blinding football week after week. Just like watching Brazil (1970). Better some days.
And while we are at it, let's admit the massive help we got from the SFA, the referees, the Masons, HMQ, and the Establishment generally.
More importantly , I have it on good authority (impeccable source) that God is holding back the Worldwide Rapture until rasellik lift the Scottish Cup.

superger
21-05-2011, 14:36
A record 17 penalties awarded to The Bheasts, our SPL top striker sold, Jelavic also out for months. Yes, ra Shellik have been hard done to as always this season. :roll:

WTD
21-05-2011, 14:39
We scored more goals than with our anti-football:roll: during the season. They would have you believe that we kick and scrape to 1-0 wins every week as compared to there Barca-like free flowing panache:confused:

goals win games:)

It's Our City
21-05-2011, 15:54
There all full of it

broony_82
21-05-2011, 15:57
Ah, sorry.

But the BBC would have you believe they're an amatuer team made up of quadraplegics.

They started the season as FAVOURITES!!!! How hard is that to grasp?

Correct. Quite a few on here were waving the white flag before the season started too :blink:

ThePedroandMaryChain
21-05-2011, 15:57
Whisper it,

it's because they are a smaller club than us with less fans and they and everyone else knows it.

MALIGNED53
21-05-2011, 20:17
Come on, guys, be honest, they have been awesome all season, playing blinding football week after week. Just like watching Brazil (1970). Better some days.
And while we are at it, let's admit the massive help we got from the SFA, the referees, the Masons, HMQ, and the Establishment generally.
More importantly , I have it on good authority (impeccable source) that God is holding back the Worldwide Rapture until rasellik lift the Scottish Cup.

you forgot to mention they were managed by the ginger guardiola!;)