PDA

View Full Version : strathclyde police

billythekid
21-04-2011, 06:44
I think everyone should email this lot and post on social sites,media forums making enguiries about how near they are to making arrests regarding this bomb threat garbage.

The reason they were quick to rule out paramilitiaries is because the anti terrorist squad would have told them to f**k off as they have a real job to do,not dance to half wits playing politics.

Could anyone explain to me why Alex Salmond remained silent regarding the kick off time for this game? Surely he isn't in Mr Murdochs pocket too

loyallancashire
21-04-2011, 07:25
what bombs? has anyone seen these so called viable devices,posted just before an old firm game:(

Captain_Buns
21-04-2011, 07:28
what bombs? has anyone seen these so called viable devices,posted just before an old firm game:(

Exactly. I remain unconvinced of the actual existance of these bombs! ;)

davie8291
21-04-2011, 07:29
Surely theres better ways of John Stokes gettin rid of his stash than sendin them to tlb?

obansblue
21-04-2011, 07:49
I like to think of myself as a good rangers man who hates these dirty soap dodging ****s more and more every day I wake up,but sending bombs to them is a different level of hatred than I could imagine and that's what makes me suspicious as *** about it! How good would it be if they caught the **** and it was a member of the green brigade trying to bring down the club we all love, now that I could believe!!!!
Let's just all enjoy beating these ***in tramps on Sunday and let strathclydes finest worry about the bomb throwers!!! LAMH DEARG ABU

Captain_Buns
21-04-2011, 07:51
If Celtic win on sunday, I fully expect this bomb plot to be forgotten about.

If we win, then expect carnage! Bomb plots, sectarian singing, pressure on referees & SFA to all be ramped up like never before.

WE MUST WIN RANGERS!!!

pennyblack
21-04-2011, 07:53
Why havent police shown pictures of these bombs. They might help catch the culprit you know.

bearfaecumbernauld
21-04-2011, 07:58
Yep. Focus on winning the game and stop TLRB getting his hands on the SPL trophy.

Please get us the 3 points Rangers

Witney Devil
21-04-2011, 08:04
Unless this bomber is an employee of Rangers then this matter should have nothing to do with us. If the shoe was on the other foot, you can bet Celtic would be warning editors and programme producers of their responsibility to not point fingers without evidence.

The police are the real eejits here and the ones deserving of beiong targetted by the media for their sheer incompetence. Three weeks since the first device and the best they have come up with is that they originated from Ayrshire.

jicre
21-04-2011, 08:04
Half a ****in Brain is all that is required to realise these Bampot Bombers are members of the Gangrene Brigades Active Service Socio Politico Unit.

Kinda whittles things down for the investgators!

Ricky Bobby
21-04-2011, 08:06
I like to think of myself as a good rangers man who hates these dirty soap dodging ****s more and more every day I wake up,but sending bombs to them is a different level of hatred than I could imagine and that's what makes me suspicious as *** about it! How good would it be if they caught the **** and it was a member of the green brigade trying to bring down the club we all love, now that I could believe!!!!
Let's just all enjoy beating these ***in tramps on Sunday and let strathclydes finest worry about the bomb throwers!!! LAMH DEARG ABU

Exactly. I don't know anyone who claims to be a Rangers fan who could seen any benefit from doing this. No matter how unhinged it doesn't add up.

Why havent police shown pictures of these bombs. They might help catch the culprit you know.

Every other bomb gets a big picture on the first page. Why havne't these?

I would like the police to be ask the question and respond with a statement that they can not rule out a celtic conspiracy connection.

alpha
21-04-2011, 08:08
Shenanigans

CPA Bluenose
21-04-2011, 08:11
This ones got "inside job" written all over it Guv'nor :union:

billythekid
21-04-2011, 08:13
If the police are quick to rule out paramilitries,then that suggets they have an idea who's behind it.

So lets have a copper on to explain why the anti terrorist squad haven't been called in yet. No doubt the cheif will be on to Mr Reids spin doctors to supply an answer

Napster79
21-04-2011, 08:15
I ekuld be disappointed if the Green Brigade were not an active line of enquiry. Just Stoke up the sectarian tension boys. Seems plausible to me.

Steve A Stevens
21-04-2011, 08:20
I ekuld be disappointed if the Green Brigade were not an active line of enquiry. Just Stoke up the sectarian tension boys. Seems plausible to me.

I am thinking the same it is a stick on that it is Celtc fans who are behind this, just to push the boat a little further out.

bigbluebroxi
21-04-2011, 08:23
Exactly. I remain unconvinced of the actual existance of these bombs! ;)

They do exist.

The police havent exactly timed this press release correctly. Shoukd have eaited till next week to announce it.

Big Purple One
21-04-2011, 08:42
If the police are quick to rule out paramilitries,then that suggets they have an idea who's behind it.

So lets have a copper on to explain why the anti terrorist squad haven't been called in yet. No doubt the cheif will be on to Mr Reids spin doctors to supply an answer

Paramilitaries? Anti terrorist squads? That lot, Strathclyde's finest?

F.F.S, I even heard them on the radio yesterday appealing for people who had used a certain post box to contact them so they could "eliminate them from their inquiries."

Why don't they just bring in Hercule Poirot or Miss Marple and be done?

loyalistpicken
21-04-2011, 08:44
They do exist.

The police havent exactly timed this press release correctly. Shoukd have eaited till next week to announce it.

Bollox they should have done it when it happened not 10 or so days after if they were ever going to do it in the first place before again being forced into it by SEMTEX FC . Timed perfectly by celtic then the mhedia then the police made a statement.

bluestreak
21-04-2011, 08:48
Paramillitaries,dont make me laugh if they,any of them wanted to kill TLB he would be a goner by now

billythekid
21-04-2011, 09:01
The good old strathclyde police like a bit of PR right enough. TV crew taken along with them on Scotland today a few years back on gang warfare crackdown. I think it was Galston un ayrshire they went to,kids on their easter holidays getting dragged out their beds.

Then we had their weekend 48 hour crackdown on drugs win the company of the NOTW. Left saracen police station and headed to scotstoun,they must have been wary of taking the journalists into possil for their own safety,the police i'm talking about.

bloo
21-04-2011, 10:18

apparently they were blown up in controlled explosions by the ied unit..

Pumbas_Nakasak
21-04-2011, 10:22
apparently they were blown up in controlled explosions by the ied unit..

Really, thats funny because from what I recall even fully detonated devices have some distinguishing parts. and unless the techniques have changed Dibbles actions should have left a pretty recognisable device.

Mr Humphrey
21-04-2011, 10:32
The two guys that were on SKY news yesterday weren't very impressive, after listening to the conference a couple of times it appears to me that TLB has had one device post to him (not sure if at home, the stade de gade or Lennoxtown), but it appears to be the sam device that was prebiously dismissed as a hoax?????? After the confernce it wasn't clear if the device could expel enough energy to blow up a crisp poke.

Also noted that the uniformed officer was the doppleganger of Ricky Sbragia.

km2008
21-04-2011, 10:53
i DONT THINK SO EITHER WHY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS PEOPLE HAVE RESORT
TED TO SENDING BOMBS WHEN THE TROUBLES HAVE ALL ENDED. SOUNDS A BIT DODGY TO ME.

loyalistpicken
21-04-2011, 11:13
TED TO SENDING BOMBS WHEN THE TROUBLES HAVE ALL ENDED. SOUNDS A BIT DODGY TO ME.

Troubles have ended. Have they ? , Did they Ever :(

Martino
21-04-2011, 11:39

When did the troubles end? - dont beleive all you read in the papers!!

Gersandproud
21-04-2011, 11:50
a bit off topic I know - but I can't help thinking that PLOD will exercise a zero tolerance at Sunday's match becasue of all of this -