PDA

View Full Version : Biased Broadcasting Corporation

Emearg
20-04-2011, 18:57
Somehow in the midst of their "poor wee picked upon sellik fans" half hour programme they managed to forget to mention Rangers 4-0 win at Tannadice last night.

Right now, anyone want to lay me a price that they will mention the celtc game tonight (especially if the bomb-throwers [how ironic is that?] win)?

SSR
20-04-2011, 19:01
STV mentioned it as rangers 3 red card result !!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

Mistabig2006
20-04-2011, 19:01
Somehow in the midst of their "poor wee picked upon sellik fans" half hour programme they managed to forget to mention Rangers 4-0 win at Tannadice last night.

Right now, anyone want to lay me a price that they will mention the celtc game tonight (especially if the bomb-throwers [how ironic is that?] win)?

I'm surprised that you're shocked :p

To be fair it's not like it was a big deal last night, was 11 vs 8 so wasn't a fair game anyway

brian m
20-04-2011, 19:02
STV mentioned it as rangers 3 red card result !!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

Nearly dropped my dinner.ffs.:D

Larkie_Deek
20-04-2011, 19:11
BBC are scum. They can't find the words to praise the champions.

bear1975
20-04-2011, 19:18
They are a shower of ars****s ! :mad:
working the nightshift at the min and was waiting to see the goals when I got up tonight !!
what do I get 15 min about tlb and not even a mention about our resut last night !! wankers :mad:
but then again what else did I expect ! we have a great result and they cant even bring themselves to mention it !!!

briggsy
20-04-2011, 20:21
my wife had to tell me to leave the room after i saw that, then of course his ugly ****ing face came on about the whole bomb thing, i nearly put my foot through the tv.

clashcityrocker
20-04-2011, 20:22
Even for the BBC that was quite staggering. The closest they came to mentioning the result was when Murdo McLeod mentioned it in his interview.

As far as BBC Scotland are concerned this game didn't happen.

TangledUpInBlue
20-04-2011, 20:23

Many thanks for saving me time, I recorded it to speed through to "the Rangers bit". No need to try and locate it now. Ta

CardendenGer
20-04-2011, 20:58
silly me was waiting on the goals coming on never appeared

Embra Bear
20-04-2011, 21:30
It's been another digusting Sellick love in tonight on Sportsound. It's getting to the stage where you can't even listen to that program now without throwing up.

The panel and commentators are all happy tonight in contrast to last night where they were all very downbeat after the Gers beat Dundee Utd.

jcdbluebear
20-04-2011, 21:51
Report on the bomb story from.....Ibrox.
You couldn't make it.

onedadoprso1
20-04-2011, 21:53
Report on the bomb story from.....Ibrox.
You couldn't make it.

Exactly...why do an outside broadcast from Ibrox unless you have an agenda to drive?