PDA

View Full Version : Ness/Hutton/Wylde

wjm796
21-03-2011, 11:46
Never like to get carried away or go OTT about younger players, they have enough pressure on them as it is.

Keep doing what they are doing and they could have very decent careers though.

AMcK
21-03-2011, 11:48
Definetely agree. Never like to get too excited about young prospects but if they carry on as they are doing now then hopefully very successful Rangers careers ahead for them

We'r Simply The Best
21-03-2011, 11:49
It would be great if we could produce 3 players of that quality every year.

Young lads have came in and made a difference. All 3 are still very young and have a lot of potential, and hopefully we'll bring out the potential in them.

northsealoyal
21-03-2011, 11:50
Never like to get carried away or go OTT about younger players, they have enough pressure on them as it is.

Keep doing what they are doing and they could have very decent careers though.

The 3 players you have named would appear to have a very bright future at rangers and i believe there are several more to come through as well just hope coisty shows faith

Jock8186
I completely agree. Would love to see Ness/Hutton in the team week in week out. Perhaps not both at the same time unless we deploy a 5 man midfield.

I see Hutton as a Kevin Thompson type, probably with more composure on the ball.

Ness I think has outstanding talent, which I hope isn't happered further by injurys. His technique and range of passing is something we are not used to seeing displayed by youngsters reered in this country.

Wylde has all the ability and potential to become our answer to the seemingly never ending problimatic left mid position. He remind me very much of a certain Neil McCann (our last decent left mid)

Add John Fleck into the bargaining, who I still feel may make it (he's still only 19).

If we can retain Weiss or/and Bartely (takeover permitting I would imagine) then I see no reason why the future cannot be very bright for years to come

teetotalbear
Absolutely,really looking forward to seeing them in a blue jersey regularly in the near future and beyond,all three look like excellent additions to the first team squad,hope young Fleck begins to flourish too given more games.

aldo30
21-03-2011, 11:51
Wylde is something else. The balls he whips into the box are superb, along with his pace. Some player and should be a certain starter every game.

wjm796
21-03-2011, 11:53
Wylde and Huttons attitude was superb yesterday. They are not afraid, once a player has that in them they half a chance.

Not afraid of the opposition, the surroundings or being afraid to fail.

Wylde made the wrong choice a couple of times yesterday, but so what? Every time he got the ball he ran at players. Even if you have only played in a park everyone knows players hate that.

Battled Brown, harried and harassed him over the park for about 30 yards. Great attitude.

Hutton coming on the park and the first thing he done was ask for more from others, great to see.

Elvis
21-03-2011, 11:53
They all look excellent prospects. I was hugely impressed by Young Wylde yesterday. My only advice to the young man is to get himself into the gym and bulk up slightly. He was barged off the ball yesterday too easily at times. Compare him to Hutton who stood his ground well and refused to be bumped, barged or wrestled off the ball.

All look good prospects though and good to see us starting to tie these guys up on longer deals.

Saltire-Stevie
21-03-2011, 11:54
I'm yet to be convinced by big Kyle .... hope he proves me wrong but i reckon he will be another Bob Malcolm ...... he gives away too many free kicks for my liking !!!

As I say ... I really hope he proves me wrong ..... !!!

As for the other two ... they are gonna be stars !!!!

Laudrup1
21-03-2011, 11:59
They all look excellent prospects. I was hugely impressed by Young Wylde yesterday. My only advice to the young man is to get himself into the gym and bulk up slightly. He was barged off the ball yesterday too easily at times. Compare him to Hutton who stood his ground well and refused to be bumped, barged or wrestled off the ball.

All look good prospects though and good to see us starting to tie these guys up on longer deals.

I'm sure that'll come in time. I noticed it yesterday too on occasion but as a young lad, there's nothing that can be done about it too quickly.

He's obviously got the beating of anyone for pace but will improve further when he's got the physical match of his opponent too.

I'm really excited about the three of them. If that's 3/4s of our midfield for a good few years to come, it would seem I'll be happy.

Spit the Dog
21-03-2011, 12:00
Without wishing to put pressure on these lads, Fleck included, they should have a great future if they continue to progress as they should.

Also, they should get plenty of opportunities, due to our current situation.

So fingers crossed for all of them

coinneach
21-03-2011, 12:32
Ness does have a good range of passing, and with the likes of Wylde or Weiss to run on to long through balls from midfield it certainly gives us something we've not had for a long time.
McCoist was always considered lucky in his playing days, that could well be continuing into management with the number of quality youngsters coming through.
The future is looking good:)

evy_rfc
21-03-2011, 12:57
I thought Wylde was brilliant yesterday. Even when Wilson took the ball off him a few times he kept at it and never let his head drop. A few cracking balls that could have seen a Boyd like poacher bag a hat trick aswell!

I loved how Hutton gee'd everyone up when he came on aswell. Never afraid to take the ball and another with a bright future. Surely he should get a run in the team now, he more than deserves it.