PDA

View Full Version : could any other team have excepted diouf

nosurrender72
21-03-2011, 06:47
the way we have? since he came to ibrox the fans have supported him so much and it is showing that we are making his time much more enjoyable. if he had of gone to any other club do you think he would have received the same treatment given his past??

Captain_Buns
21-03-2011, 07:01
Excepted what? :confused:

I like the way our fans have accepted him though, and he does look like he is loving his time with us. Should it be made permanent though, I'm not so sure.

;)

Bravomar6
21-03-2011, 07:02
Excepted? Is that a word? Oh you mean ACCEPTED eh? :cool:

nosurrender72
21-03-2011, 07:08
sorry, i do mean accepted.. havent had much sleep since the game was on at 2 am over here then straight off to work after it!

72 Blue
21-03-2011, 07:09
I think if most fans are honest they wouldn't have had him here through choice, but Walter signed him. He gets hammered from the darkside and the taig media for that incident in 2005 when he played for Liverpool and that's the bottom line and because of this Rangers and our fans have dug in and defended him to the hilt. He's not the bad boy the media up here are making out and he's only had trouble on the field of play agianst.......yep you've guessed it, the Vhermin. All in all with the limited funds we have he's been a good signing and was chuffed for him yesterday having the chance to get it right up them with the first piece of silverware of the season.

Greig Guthrie
21-03-2011, 07:17
I personally think the way the majority have looked at EHD's arrival is he is hated by them so we automatically love him.
He has certainly brightened up the 2nd half of the season so far. Where he was a 9 million player for Liverpool I don't know.

I still feel he needs to do a bit more to earn a permanent deal but its looking alright so far.

Jelle1880
21-03-2011, 08:11
When he signed a lot of fans didn't like it, but because he's ours now we support him.
And then the witch-hunt started, which only enforced our support of him.

Yesterday the commentator (Macari ?) kept bitching on about how he has caused controversy since day 1 in the SPL.
Load of bollocks, it's the scum and their mhedia apologists who have hounded him when he arrive.

davy10
21-03-2011, 08:35
Accept him or not he was champing at the bit to come on and to be fair the first thing he did was to set up Weiss with a superb pass for a golden chance which should have been netted. He's been given confidence and a purpose from Walter which many wouldn't have given him and clearly loves playing for us. Good enough for me if he's found a comfortable home to settle and do his stuff. The controversy surrounding his past is overblown paper talk and we have a lot more to come from him on the park. Tough on the teams who were scared to touch him with a barge pole.

davieboy1873
21-03-2011, 08:37
He loved it yesterday:)

The fact that the scum fans hate him as much as they have hated any Rangers player before was always going to work in his favour. Remember the thread on here after the incident with Mackie? Labeled a scumbag etc.

Now he is a Rangers player he deserves the backing same as any other player in blue.