PDA

View Full Version : Referee's and the Conspiracy Theories

Hendrie
23-02-2011, 09:06
For months we had to endure constant moaning about the standard of referee's and the amount of decisions going against ra Celtic. It's all gone quiet now, has the imbalance against ra hoops got better or is it just the case as we said all along, that they are terrible losers?

jivman
23-02-2011, 09:08
You've answered your own question.

9 wins and 2 draws in last 11 games. No ref problems now...

basiltherat
23-02-2011, 09:11
As the best tam the country has ever seen it stands to reason if the yahoos don't win they must have been cheated. It has been the same every year since 1888.

Flawed_Genius
23-02-2011, 09:12
If there has been a conspiracy, it hasn't been a very good one has it?

They are the 2nd most successful side in Scottish football.

btl456
23-02-2011, 09:28
just wait, it will be back. TLB straight jacket is just in the cleaners for the moment.

psychobillyboy
23-02-2011, 09:31
They don't know how to win with dignity and they sure as hell don't know how to lose.

It has been that way for a long long time and I have no doubt that it will stay thay way.

It is what they do.

Ionabrick
23-02-2011, 09:37
The next decision that goes against them will see the shaved uran utang back up the tunnel again.

They can't help themselves as they are genetically programmed then rigourously indoctrinated to believe they are downtrodden victims, are never at fault and the world is against them.

How I wish they'd go home.

jimbo 08
23-02-2011, 09:57
Nobody else gets bad decisions now especially us tugging pulling shoving is now allowed in the box if youve got a big baldy heed
i await the statement from septic that we now have some of the finest referees in europe now that dallas has been removed

Westvanbear
23-02-2011, 10:02
coz they are winning just wait til the wheels fall off and they will then listen to the bleating.........anyway whens the bhigots reprieve hearing now.....

weebear
23-02-2011, 10:14
Tick tock, tick tock!

Thornliebank_Bear
23-02-2011, 12:17
We should never ever forget the part the media play in all this. Any decision which may upset the yahoo is given days, weeks even, of coverage and the official in question is biased against them. Any, or most of the decisions, that go their way are not worth writing or talking about we are here to report of fitba. Celtic won who wants to talk about the ref ?

Buddiebearette
23-02-2011, 12:20
did you hear Lennon praising the ref after Sunday
wouldn't have been if the score had been the other way

dt17
23-02-2011, 12:49
so much for him getting a 6 match touchline ban?

rosbear
23-02-2011, 12:54
I'm surprised you have to ask. Notice Lennon praised the ref cos they won, he wouldn't have if they had lost - SIMPLES!

BTW Why no inquest into our penalty claim on Sunday? No requests for clarification from Walter? That's because we accepted we were not good enough to win the match, take note Lemmy!

Blackwithredtops
23-02-2011, 12:59
There are 2 possibilities:

1) The conspiracy has been exposed by the brave actions of wee Lenny, Dr Reid and Phil Mc Gholliabaniagianshiangaibnsain. The mighty footballing talents of Sellick unfettered by this historical injustice are now thriving is a new world of equality and freedom.

2) Celtic have improved and are winning most games. As such the need to bleat about refs to distract their rabid and deluded fan base is no longer required. For now.

The answer for a Celtic fan is number 1.

The answer for any sane and balanced individual is of course number 2.

47blue
23-02-2011, 13:04
For months we had to endure constant moaning about the standard of referee's and the amount of decisions going against ra Celtic. It's all gone quiet now, has the imbalance against ra hoops got better or is it just the case as we said all along, that they are terrible losers?

I posted on this yesterday,the tarriers rule the airwaves & set the aghenda

skipper08
23-02-2011, 13:08
Simple. They have got what they wanted! Intimidation has worked and they have used it to their advantage!

JobearGer
23-02-2011, 13:13
Simple. They have got what they wanted! Intimidation has worked and they have used it to their advantage!

Has anyone put up a photo of their second goal? it looked to me like Izaguirre was a yard offside, but I have never seen a picture, from across the line, please someone put it up;);)

biggee
23-02-2011, 13:51
You've answered your own question.

9 wins and 2 draws in last 11 games. No ref problems now...

They did actually moan about the 1-1 draw at Hamilton when a correct decision ruled out a last gasp header.

superger
23-02-2011, 14:11
They're happy now both the SFA and refs are running scared of their intimidation. The points and penalties coming their way are racking up. Anyone and anywhere else would call it cheap thuggery and gangsterism but not in the Scottish newpapers.

Ionabrick
23-02-2011, 17:09
Why were we denied a stone wall penalty at 2-0 which could have changed the game for us ??

Why were we cheated by the Ref .........as ever ......at Pig Park ??

Why does this sound like pish when a Rangers fan says it but is supposed to be taken as the blessed truth when such views are espoused by a tarrier???