PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh on Sunday

scullingboats
31-12-2010, 11:49
I know these things get asked all the time and I always mean to take note when I see the answer. I am looking for somewhere to watch the game on Sunday n the capital. I have it in my head that The Standard is one of the places of choice? Going out on my own so would rather be going somewhere where we will be in the majority. Any help appreciated

garyw09
31-12-2010, 11:53
How come there is no Rangers pubs on blue nose bars based in Edinburgh? Surely there must be a few in Edinburgh.

Has it not been updated in a while or what?

mccrimmon
31-12-2010, 12:16
The Lothian Rangers boys drink in the Globe on Niddrie St.
Get a good sing song and never any bother.

Not sure what it will be like on Sunday with the game being at Ibrox.

wmaker47
15-02-2011, 12:41
Any near Edinburugh Airport as we catch a flight to Portugal for the Lisbon game @ 4pm?Help required!!!!!!

Carbear
15-02-2011, 12:50
The Lothian Rangers boys drink in the Globe on Niddrie St.
Get a good sing song and never any bother.

Not sure what it will be like on Sunday with the game being at Ibrox.

Cheers mate. I'm through in Edinburgh for our 10th anniversary this weekend, so I'll probably pop in there while the good lady goes shopping. Niddy street is right next to our hotel

BlueKidG
15-02-2011, 12:52
Why dont we get a FF meet on sunday for the game - all meet in a boozer and have a proper old sash bash :)

mccrimmon
15-02-2011, 13:32
Why dont we get a FF meet on sunday for the game - all meet in a boozer and have a proper old sash bash :)

Sounds like a plan.

Globe on Niddry St seems to be slowly but surely brining in more and more bears with each game. Was a good turn out for the last one.

Rfc-Sam-B-M
15-02-2011, 13:47
If my ticket doesn't pull through and I'm in Edinburgh then I shall head over to the Globe (will make a change from the Golf Tavern where I'm usually the only Bear...)